Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Mal
Royal
crump
7 posters

The Official Match Of The Day Thread

Anonymous

The Official Match Of The Day Thread Empty The Official Match Of The Day Thread

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:19 am

Chat! Very Happy
    The Official Match Of The Day Thread Match-of-the-day-logo
    crump
    crump

The Official Match Of The Day Thread Empty Re: The Official Match Of The Day Thread

Post by crump Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:22 am

I prefer Colin Murray to Chiles now. I also like the new theme, good idea.
    Royal
    Royal

The Official Match Of The Day Thread Empty Re: The Official Match Of The Day Thread

Post by Royal Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:12 am

atastycrumpet wrote:I prefer Colin Murray to Chiles now. I also like the new theme, good idea.
    I don't. He's boring. Sad
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:13 am

I think the opposite, whilst I like Chiles, he's more exciting than Chiles. He's good on that new Daybreak though.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:15 am

This is where we can talk about how much of a cunt Alan Hansen is. shifty

Last edited by Bergkamp on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I made a fucking spelling mistake----alright?)
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:16 am

He's a wanker, was practically calling Walcott shit against Blackpool a few weeks back.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:21 am

Hansen not worthy
    What a guy.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:21 am

Alan Hansen was making a good point actually. He was saying that you can't rate Theo Walcott highly just because he scored a hatrick against Blackpool, there defense was shocking so it wasn't exactly that hard.

To be honest Walcott is only effective against poor defenses, put him up against Ashley Cole and he wouldn't stand a chance, its exactly why Walcott didn't get picked for the World Cup squad. While Hansen was being slightly critical you can see were hes coming from. I admit though, Walcott has defo started to improve this season.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:48 am

I'd like to see some Wingers score a hattrick in the Premier League, it's a hard thing to do.

Match of the Day will be good tonight, a fucking 0-0 bore. Typical Pool.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 am

I hate how they never talk about Birmingham because they all hate us, tonight it will all be about how poor Liverpool were and not how good Birmingham were. Bunch of biased nobs.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:13 am

You weren't that good to be honest, both teams were average, you just got on the end of a couple of crosses.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am

Was a very poor game, Birmingham were the better team though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:00 am

Is there no 2 good 2 bad anymore?
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Nah, although they did show some clips of different moments in games that were kinda funny. Same thing really except it's not called by that name.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:14 pm

BUMP!
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:28 pm

JMB_94 wrote:Alan Hansen was making a good point actually. He was saying that you can't rate Theo Walcott highly just because he scored a hatrick against Blackpool, there defense was shocking so it wasn't exactly that hard.

To be honest Walcott is only effective against poor defenses, put him up against Ashley Cole and he wouldn't stand a chance, its exactly why Walcott didn't get picked for the World Cup squad. While Hansen was being slightly critical you can see were hes coming from. I admit though, Walcott has defo started to improve this season.
    The Official Match Of The Day Thread 70955
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 am

Walcott wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Alan Hansen was making a good point actually. He was saying that you can't rate Theo Walcott highly just because he scored a hatrick against Blackpool, there defense was shocking so it wasn't exactly that hard.

It shows people under rate you. shifty
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:03 am

Mal wrote:
    Walcott wrote:

It shows people under rate you. The Official Match Of The Day Thread 279869
    I'LL SHOW THEM. The Official Match Of The Day Thread 205103

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:33 pm