Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Weather130
ArsenalAreUs
Danny
GCU
superLAMPARD
ayvee1
Drake
Noel Gallagher
Marvin
Fanatic
LFC_Grunners
Jordi
GK01
froggy22
Tito
Sheppy
H-T-W14i
crump
Lux
Dean
Uncle John from Jamaica
Ben
chemicalrubber
Mal
Walcott
29 posters

Formula 1/ Walcotts thread.

Anonymous

Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 32 Empty Re: Formula 1/ Walcotts thread.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 am

BUTTON LEADS!!!
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 am

OMFG YES!

21st less than 30 laps ago!

Last edited by Ben on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 am

Vettel you shitecunt.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 am

Great finish, thought there was no chance Jenson could win it, even with him making up time every lap.

clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:09 am

Congrats to Jenson, well deserved. clap
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:13 am

I never have liked Button but I would rather he won it that Vettel so nice 1. Great drive from him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:15 am

Investigation under way for Button? eek
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:18 am

Wouldn't surprise me if they done him, they always slap shit like that on McLaren. Especially cos he done it on the FIA's beloved Ferrari.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:20 am

It'd be an outrage if he was done for that, it was simply a racing incident. Alonso should've yielded if anything.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:25 am

Also, another unsafe pit release for Ferrari. Get away with it AGAIN.. Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 32 78335
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:12 am

rhianna "we came to watch lewis but his car was broken"
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:33 am

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTON= BEAST. Fantastic race, I loved every minute of it. Formula One has gone up a gear. It's fucking brilliant. Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 pm

http://www.sportingformzone.com/2011/06/12/video-f1-canadian-grand-prix-marshall-falls-onto-track-hilarious/

Anyone see this, I thought it was hilarious! Couldn't stop laughing at the time, I'm laughing now watching it, HAHA! So funny. rofl
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 pm

I was close to crying, tears were there. Senna not worthy Also, watched closely, at 1:17 he moves his head ever so slightly, many people regard that as his last breath ever, moments after he died.

And people question F1 has become too safe? It'll never be too safe. I'd love someone who thinks that to watch this video and watch his head just hanging there, and too see him struggling to lift it, fighting for his life, so sad.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Triple post... Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 32 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Can't believe Di Resta crashed. Cry
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Dean, how do you remember that? Weren't you like 1? shifty It was the day of my Christening so it completely ruined the day apparently, especially as Roland Ratzenberger died the day before too. But it's amazing, Senna's crash looks like crashes that go on quite often nowadays, but it's never that devastating.

I went to Jim Clark's memorial site at Hockenheim this summer which was moving.

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 am

Dean wrote:http://www.sportingformzone.com/2011/06/12/video-f1-canadian-grand-prix-marshall-falls-onto-track-hilarious/

Anyone see this, I thought it was hilarious! Couldn't stop laughing at the time, I'm laughing now watching it, HAHA! So funny. rofl

Of all the places to fall, an F1 track would probably be bottom of the list Laughing

Dean wrote:
    I was close to crying, tears were there. Senna not worthy Also, watched closely, at 1:17 he moves his head ever so slightly, many people regard that as his last breath ever, moments after he died.

And people question F1 has become too safe? It'll never be too safe. I'd love someone who thinks that to watch this video and watch his head just hanging there, and too see him struggling to lift it, fighting for his life, so sad.

Better not show that to my dad, Senna means alot to me and he died the year before I was born, he was my dads favourite sportsman (like alot of people) and as somebody that raced bikes it really hit home just how risky motorsports was back then.

Just such a shame that it took the death of the greatest driver ever to make the sport safer Sad

R.I.P Ayrton not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 am

talking about crashes did anyone see Allan McNish crash at le mans surpirised he wasnt killed

Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:27 am

Ben wrote:Dean, how do you remember that? Weren't you like 1? shifty It was the day of my Christening so it completely ruined the day apparently, especially as Roland Ratzenberger died the day before too. But it's amazing, Senna's crash looks like crashes that go on quite often nowadays, but it's never that devastating.

I went to Jim Clark's memorial site at Hockenheim this summer which was moving.

Hmm, I was about 3/4 I think. But I'm a big F1 fan and have always grew up watching it from an early age, and I've watched race footage and loads of documentaries on Senna. He was a fantastic driver, that's for sure and he was also a great man (from what I've seen, read and been told). Such a shame the way things happened that race. Firstly in qualifying the previous day Austrian race driver Roland Ratzenberger was tragically killed in an accident. And apparently, that night there was a big drivers meeting with Senna leading the meeting and there was uproar about the health and safety of the drivers and that after the race, Senna and co were planning to protest and form an organisation for the safety of drivers, due to what happened to Roland Ratzenberger. Now here's where it gets interesting...

There was a lot controversy on how Ratzenberger actually died. The FIA and San Marino Gran Prix authorities always maintain, he died of his injuries in hospital. Where as medical experts, people who worked at Bologna General Hospital state, Ratzenberger died instantaneously. Now the knock on effect that has, Italian Legislations state clearly if a person dies in a sporting activity at the sporting scene, then the event MUST be cancelled and an Investigation MUST be lodged. Now if that had of happened, the race wouldn't of happened, the whole weekend would of been cancelled and Senna would of never been killed in race on the Sunday. But FIA and San Marino Italian authorities say Ratzenberger died in hospital. Which would of allowed the race weekend to carry on as it did. However the mystery always hangs today. And it could never be proved that Ratzenberger died instantaneously. Otherwise the FIA and San Marino Gran Prix authorities would of been on charges of manslaughter and that could of put the whole sports future in doubt.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:45 am

Has any1 seen the Senna movie? I think it's brilliant, defo worth a watch..

also
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-2003011/Lewis-Hamilton-holds-private-talks-Red-Bull-chief-Christian-Horner.html

Vettel & Hamilton both in the same car, who'd win. Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 32 81338
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:01 am

its obvious he dont want to stay in mcclaren. so it will be interesting. webber still in talks for extension so he could stay for 1 more year in redbull which is not that bad, since webber still driving well and his salary is almost half of hamiltons which matters a lot to a small team with salary restrictions like redbull. so question is, if hamilton leave, where will he drive for 1 season? mercedes, renault? is hard and would hamilton be willing for this?

im always hear from hamilton fans that hamilton is the "best driver" and can make any car competitive which i do not beleive, at least i have yet to see this. could he replicate anything like vettel and alonso did in mediocre cars? vettel won a grand prix in a torro rosso lol is hard and would be a risk for hamilton and im sure unless he has certain guarentees he wont dive into such a thing without long thought
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:06 am

Martin Whitmarsh was talkin on the BBC yesterday whilst the race was stopped and he was extremely confident Hamilton wasn't going anywhere. Lewis obviously wont be happy when RB have the car they have though, I know the Blown Diffusers are being removed so maybe that could slow RB down. Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 32 9905
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:11 am

you would think so but since they will also remove from the others it should not make much difference plus the speed differential is not really ther BD, its actually the drs, the redbull drs gives them so much pace when it should be slower in the straight line. they have some sort of configuration that no one knows thats why they always so competitive in straight line when aero of their car should not allow that and nor should that renault engine

but is this not why we love f1? so many silly rules by the FIA yet still these teams are able to make these car super beast machines. u know people think im hate british or whatever but british engineering and science makes this sport good. to bad it does not happen in football lol!
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 am

If he goes anywhere, it'll be Mercedes. They're apparently the next big 'thing' in F1.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:37 am

Hamiltons has 1 year left on his McLaren contract. So if he does leave, would be the 2013 season?

However, it could be considered premature for Hamilton to commit to Red
    Bull, considering the 2013 campaign is poised to herald a major change
    in the regulations, including a new engine and aerodynamic
    specification, that could alter the current balance of power.
    Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 32 274189
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:41 am

Would be class him and Vettel. Very Happy
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 am

It depends though cos all the new 2013 regulations will throw things back into the mix. McLaren/Ferrari or even Mercedes could be what Red Bull are now, dominating F1 this season. Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 32 688105
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 am

yeah but the 2013 switch in engines suit renault specifications. if red bull is still running renault engines they at least have that advantage. aero packages and stuff is a different story but im dont think red bull is shake in their boots so to speak with the likes of newey and pals still in their team
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:30 am

Lewis has told McLaren he will stay as long as they give him a competitive car every season. Fair enough. Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 32 284837

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:16 am