Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Weather130
ArsenalAreUs
Danny
GCU
superLAMPARD
ayvee1
Drake
Noel Gallagher
Marvin
Fanatic
LFC_Grunners
Jordi
GK01
froggy22
Tito
Sheppy
H-T-W14i
crump
Lux
Dean
Uncle John from Jamaica
Ben
chemicalrubber
Mal
Walcott
29 posters

Formula 1/ Walcotts thread.

Dean
    Dean

Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Formula 1/ Walcotts thread.

Post by Dean Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:52 am

Always wonderd why it wasn't aired in HD! Can't wait till next season then.
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Who can't love this? I don't cheer for anyone till we get a Norwegian driver. Laughing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:31 pm

The Afternoon's Hat wrote:Always wonderd why it wasn't aired in HD! Can't wait till next season then.
    Bernie said so on the F1 Forum. Don't know if it will be from the start though, he said what we have now is very good. But he did say we will have it next year, gonna look well good. Would be even better in 3D though.. Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 876268

Tito wrote:Who can't love this? I don't cheer for anyone till we get a Norwegian driver. Laughing
    I love F1 and I look forward to every race, but during the race I always feel tired. lol.
    froggy22
    froggy22

Post by froggy22 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:22 am

Love Formula 1. Alonso is in form and will be hard to beat. i think its between him and Webber for the title
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:36 am

froggy22 wrote:Love Formula 1. Alonso is in form and will be hard to beat. i think its between him and Webber for the title
    Not too sure, Alonso will probably need a new engine which means a penalty. It's Webbers to lose though I believe.
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 am

Walcott wrote:
    AnfieldG8 wrote:Mark Webber did not make Lewis crash! That was totally Lewis' fault. They were side by side by the time they came to the turn and Webber was on the inside and could not see Hamilton come through. Not his fault at all.
    Webber for the championship!!!!
    Bollox! Webber couldn't see him? Lewis was coming through on him infront of him.. Lewis over took him, went to turn the corner and Webber went into the side of him when Webber should have let him through. Once again Red Bull cheat, like when they put Button out the race a few races back.

Webber had the inside line though and Hamilton just cut off his breaking zone. The overtake was too agressive and it cost Hamilton.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 am

AnfieldG8 wrote:
    Walcott wrote:
    AnfieldG8 wrote:Mark Webber did not make Lewis crash! That was totally Lewis' fault. They were side by side by the time they came to the turn and Webber was on the inside and could not see Hamilton come through. Not his fault at all.
    Bollox! Webber couldn't see him? Lewis was coming through on him infront of him.. Lewis over took him, went to turn the corner and Webber went into the side of him when Webber should have let him through. Once again Red Bull cheat, like when they put Button out the race a few races back.

Webber had the inside line though and Hamilton just cut off his breaking zone. The overtake was too agressive and it cost Hamilton.
    Webber still should have allowed Hamilton through, you can't just bash into someone when you see them lol. Webber clearly saw Hamilton because he come right across him, thats why I blame Webber.
    froggy22
    froggy22

Post by froggy22 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:11 am

Walcott wrote:
    AnfieldG8 wrote:
    Walcott wrote:

Webber still should have allowed Hamilton through, you can't just bash into someone when you see them lol. Webber clearly saw Hamilton because he come right across him, thats why I blame Webber.

what were you expecting Webber to do? disappear into thin air?. honestly i dont think any blame can be pinned on Webber for that
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:40 am

froggy22 wrote:
    Walcott wrote:
    AnfieldG8 wrote:
    Walcott wrote:

what were you expecting Webber to do? disappear into thin air?. honestly i dont think any blame can be pinned on Webber for that
    Well he obviously saw Lewis so he could have at least tried to get out the way instead of driving into him lol
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Walcott wrote:
    froggy22 wrote:
    Walcott wrote:
    AnfieldG8 wrote:
    Walcott wrote:

Well he obviously saw Lewis so he could have at least tried to get out the way instead of driving into him lol

Hamilton was outside of him and Webber had the inside line, he didn't care, nor should he, about what was going on to the right hand side of him. All Webber would have been focusing on was the line to take into the corner. It was Hamiltons bad judgement and bad driving that cost him.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:10 am

Anyone staying up until 01:50 to watch quali or is it just me lol! im watching the race in the repeat though, i can't be dealing with about 5 hours sleep, ill be well ratty.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:18 am

Yeah I'll be watching Qualifying. Am I fuck watching the race live though, thats going on record lol.
    froggy22
    froggy22

Post by froggy22 Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 am

im watching the race live. no doubt theyll go through what happened in quali during the pre race program
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 am

The Afternoon's Hat wrote:Yeah I'll be watching Qualifying. Am I fuck watching the race live though, thats going on record lol.
    Laughing My step dad told me to record quali but it wouldn't feel the same! but I watch the races with my dad anyways and I am seeing him 2moro so ill watch the 13:10 repeat 2moro afternoon Very Happy
    Lewis is pretty much out of the championship I reckon now after the 5 grid-place penalty Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:37 am

Alonso is gonna fuck up in the race tomorrow. Mark my words.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:47 am

James wrote:Alonso is gonna fuck up in the race tomorrow. Mark my words.
    Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 9905 Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 9905 Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 9905 Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 9905

Would be good to see something that makes me smile for a change in F1.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:50 am

Oi oiiiiiii

Lee McKenzie is presenting apparently because the other geezer is in Delhi!

Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 272237.1
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:09 am

40 minssssssssssssssssssss

im gonna go sit in bed and wait, CMON LEWISSS BABYYYYY Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 18254 Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 9905
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Crying or Very sad Unluckiest Driver In F1 Atm.. Crying or Very sad

That's got to be Robert Kubica. :wall2:
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:16 am

chemicalrubber wrote:
    Crying or Very sad Unluckiest Driver In F1 Atm.. Crying or Very sad

That's got to be Robert Kubica. Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 464118
    No way! Lewis crashed at Monza, was his fault. Lewis crashed in Valencia, and Webber crashed into him. Lewis crashed in practise, done 7 laps before qualy, had a 5 grid penalty, then with his new gearbox, he lost 3rd!! Thats unlucky!!!!

Lewis is out of the title race now though, maybe if he held on earlier in the season when his wheel come off when he was in 1st on the final lap, he would be in it, but he's not and next season he'll have a quick car. He should also be Number 1 for McLaren, Lewis can qualify and race, no offence to Jenson, but he doesn't really qualify where a McLaren should be, and he can't over take either. Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 512670
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 am

Webbers to lose now in my opinion.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:52 am

The Afternoon's Hat wrote:Webbers to lose now in my opinion.
    Deffo.

13th March 2011 is the first race next season, thats too long..Mad

I also think Kobayashi should team up with Kubica at Renault. Petrov is aload of shite, and both Kubica and Kobayashi are great drivers.
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:13 am

Mark Webber!!! Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 644235
    All he's gotta do really is just have good Qualifiers for the last 3 races and he's won it.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:20 am

AnfieldG8 wrote:Mark Webber!!! Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 644235
    All he's gotta do really is just have good Qualifiers for the last 3 races and he's won it.
    Meh I would rather him win it than Vettel & Alonso. Although Vettel has a sense of humour, he can't overtake without hitting other people, and his stupid finger whenever he qualifies 1st or finishes 1st.
    Alonso is generally a wanker for not liking Lewis, I don't even know how thats possible.. Suspect
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:07 am

Would have been interesting to see someone like Hamilton, Button or even Alonso(Eventhough I hate him) in the Red Bull this year. The Championship would be over already by now I believe. It's been clear Red Bull have the best car, and they have shown that in Qualifying but in racing they just crumble, pretty much at the start of every race really.
    Webber does deserve it after being one of few racers who have been consistant during the season.
    I look forward to the remaining races anyway because I am pretty much a neutral now Hamilton is all but out. Next season looks to be an exciting one though, Lotus have been focusing on their new car. McLaren, Ferrari and Red Bull need no explaination. Mercedes look to be coming strong at the end of this season also. If Renault can remove Petrov and replace him with Kobayashi, Renault will be a force next season. Even Barrichelo would do well with Renault too I believe.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:24 am

Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 644235
    Back this weeknd.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm

00:57 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/9115369.stm

Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 70955 If only Vettel was as good as his driving as he is with his attitude. Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 279869
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:53 am

Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 N4tab5
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:27 am

I was watching practise this morning and the only awful points are the track is far from what it should be, rubber wise. Turn 16 has a huge dip causing spins etc. Theres stones on the last turn which cause punctures. And the pit entrance is right on the racing line so there could be crashes there. Other than that its a good mixture of a track. Sector 1 favours the McLarens and 2+3 favour the Red Bulls.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:58 am

Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 70955 Mark Webber Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 70955 Took him and Rosberg out of the race which allowed Lewis Hamilton to move up 2 places, then Vettels engine gives up. Formula 1/ Walcotts thread. - Page 2 70955

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 am