Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Cadbury
Mario
menalawyerguy
Pippo
The Stig
Barton
Walcott
Grenade
Cornholio
Jord
Carlos Jenkinson
Danny
luke.
Kuled
Scouser_Dave
Dean
moscowmadeit3
Sean
Cameron.
mac
SBSP
Royal
26 posters

Tevez hands in transfer request.

Anonymous

Tevez hands in transfer request. - Page 4 Empty Re: Tevez hands in transfer request.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:59 am

Look at this from city's point of view (i know we dont care).

They give a player a long-term contract and HUGE wages in the understanding he will play for them for at least a few years to help them take the club forward.

I think because Tevez is on such massive wages (286k a week aparently after tax). After just one year he has over £12 Million pounds... which back in Argentina makes him in a very small minority of "the stinking rich". So now he is in the position where he doesnt actually NEED to play anymore.. they have put him in a stupidly strong position. by giving him these massive wages, after one season he is setup for life.

He has played them.

Either that or his wife saw him wearing a snood and thought "fuck moving there, looks freezing".
    Danny
    Danny

Tevez hands in transfer request. - Page 4 Empty Re: Tevez hands in transfer request.

Post by Danny Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:01 am

Anderson=Class wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:Bet he will sign a new contract soon after all these hints of wanting a move(like Rooney), for a long period of time (5 years like Rooney), getting payed near a quater of a million a week (like Rooney), and then play shit (like Roo.....
    Rooney's actually played decent since signing his contract. Far better than before he signed it.
    He wasn't playing at all before he signed it.. But yeah, he's looked pretty good since coming back, only a matter of time before it clicks for him.

Can't wait to see if this Tevez thing actually goes through, can't stand him tbh. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 am

Danny B wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:Bet he will sign a new contract soon after all these hints of wanting a move(like Rooney), for a long period of time (5 years like Rooney), getting payed near a quater of a million a week (like Rooney), and then play shit (like Roo.....
    Rooney's actually played decent since signing his contract. Far better than before he signed it.
    He wasn't playing at all before he signed it.. But yeah, he's looked pretty good since coming back, only a matter of time before it clicks for him.

Can't wait to see if this Tevez thing actually goes through, can't stand him tbh. Neutral
    Wonder why that is? Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:30 am

He can't buy out his own contract though, not enough moneys in his bank accounts
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:31 am

Source BBC :

I will leave city, insists Tevez

He has stressed that he has "no personal issue" with Roberto Mancini

"It is something I have felt for some time and have spent many hours thinking this through"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:55 am

If he is so eager to go home how about he apologises to City and gives back at least half of the money they have paid him because they thought he would be there for a long time?

Im sure they could arrange something like that, but he wont.

Hes full of shit.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:01 am

The-Reporter wrote:If he is so eager to go home how about he apologises to City and gives back at least half of the money they have paid him because they thought he would be there for a long time?

Hes full of shit.
    No footballer or any other person would do that. If I leave my apprenticeship before I'm done there's no way I'm giving them anything back. Laughing
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:09 am

Shouldn't have signed a new contract then, if he was so set on leaving.

I would be pissed if I was a City fan.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:18 am

The-Reporter wrote:If he is so eager to go home how about he apologises to City and gives back at least half of the money they have paid him because they thought he would be there for a long time?

Hes full of shit.

He's only human for christ sake, if he wants to go back to Argentina then let him, it's not as if he committed himself to City for the rest of his career. City are the fools who paid all that money for him.
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:05 am

JMB_94 wrote:

Hes full of shit.

He's only human for christ sake, if he wants to go back to Argentina then let him, it's not as if he committed himself to City for the rest of his career. City are the fools who paid all that money for him.

What's the point of signing a contract then?

When you sign it, you're supposed to be committing to it for the number of years you signed.

The fact that he is the captain is worse.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:16 am

At the end of the day i don't know his story about whether he's divorced or whether his family is with him or in argentina but...... he's still a fucking idiot, his family have been unhappy for years and he knew this before he wanted to pay back united. He practically choose 5 years of money over 5 years of happiness with his family, wanker... no sympathy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:21 am