Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
North_Sea_Tiger
blackskar
Hitchy
Keanoo
Ben
luke.
jeb4eva
Royal
Cameron.
Jordi
ram_cr7
Sean
16 posters

Chelsea's last 6 Premier League games.

Anonymous

Chelsea's last 6 Premier League games. - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea's last 6 Premier League games.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:35 am

kyro7 wrote:That's like me going, we beat Madrid 5-0.

Because I admire what Barcelona are about, love their football etc, but I could never be a fan or support them tbh, well I couldn't support anyone other than United even if I am a negative wanker.

You support Manchester United. I support Wisla Krakow. Neutral
    Sean

Chelsea's last 6 Premier League games. - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea's last 6 Premier League games.

Post by Sean Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:36 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Sean CFC wrote:Still, doesn't mean you can use Arsenal's success and act smug about it.

Doesn't mean you can tell me what to do either. I know I don't post in the Arsenal thread here often, but I swear, 95% of my posts on Tiki-Taka are on the Arsenal forum. Laughing

I'm sorry, I bow down to your amazing support Neutral
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Sean CFC wrote:Still, doesn't mean you can use Arsenal's success and act smug about it.

Doesn't mean you can tell me what to do either. I know I don't post in the Arsenal thread here often, but I swear, 95% of my posts on Tiki-Taka are on the Arsenal forum. Laughing

Gloryhunter Neutral
    Tony Adams 6
    Tony Adams 6

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Tony Adams 6 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:38 am

Ben10 wrote:
    luke. wrote:Injuries and suspensions are the reason. Its not a crisis

Neutral

You can't be using that as an excuse, other teams don't suffer this badly when they have players out.

Exactly, No depth in the chelsea squad. Chelsea have the best starting 11 in the league when everyones fit, but nothing past that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:39 am

Wow, so this is how it is to be on the receiving end of being called a "Gloryhunter" by gloryhunters themselves. Neutral

Pathetic, I feel a little upset that I have trolled many in the past in a similar manner.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:40 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Wow, so this is how it is to be on the receiving end of being called a "Gloryhunter" by gloryhunters themselves. Neutral

Pathetic, I feel a little upset that I have trolled many in the past in a similar manner.

Gloryhunters themselves. Do you even know who I support?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 am

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:Wow, so this is how it is to be on the receiving end of being called a "Gloryhunter" by gloryhunters themselves. Neutral

Yah, you support a team in the Northwest of Scotland, in an otherwise barren region.

But I was talking more on the likes of the Chelsea fans here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 am

It's a Mr Ree as to why Chelsea are so poor of late
    Tony Adams 6
    Tony Adams 6

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Tony Adams 6 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 am

How can anyone class an Arsenal supporter as a gloryhunter?

We haven't won a trophy in 6 years there's no glory to hunt.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:45 am

Tony Adams 6 wrote:How can anyone class an Arsenal supporter as a gloryhunter?

Sorry but that's a poor excuse. Your team has been in the hunt for every trophy for the last decade and a half.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:45 am

http://www.the-playmaker.com/football-f14/real-football-forum-the-playmaker-forum-awards-2010-t1756-180.htm
    Biggest Gloryhunter-Polska
    go on everyone edit me out of there Sad
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:46 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

Yah, you support a team in the Northwest of Scotland, in an otherwise barren region.

Fuck off, you have no idea why I support Chelsea I've been supporting them before Abramovich was at Stamford Bridge

And even if you wanna go down the road of calling me a gloryhunter at least I watch my team whenever I can.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:46 am

Regardless, my following Arsenal has to do with my admiration of the youth systems and financial policies as well as Wenger. Plus some Poles are there.

My following of Arsenal has nothing to do with trophies.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:46 am

Kuled wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/football-f14/real-football-forum-the-playmaker-forum-awards-2010-t1756-180.htm

You were never in mine, I believe you're from Manchester there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:47 am

I'm gonna change my vote so it's not you Kuled.

Tbh, you could put pretty much all the United/Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal/Foreign fans for that award
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:49 am

Kuled wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/football-f14/real-football-forum-the-playmaker-forum-awards-2010-t1756-180.htm

I support Toronto FC, Wisla Krakow, GKS Katowice, AFC Ajax, Arsenal, Roma and Estudiantes de Merida.

Polska is the biggest gloryhunter eveh!

No. I only support Wisla and TFC. I am a fan of Arsenal, and only have a 'liking' to the others.

So your still the biggest Gloryhunter Kuled.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:50 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:

I support Toronto FC, Wisla Krakow, GKS Katowice, AFC Ajax, Arsenal, Roma and Estudiantes de Merida.

No. I only support Wisla and TFC. I am a fan of Arsenal, and only have a 'liking' to the others.

I don't think you even know what a gloryhunter is rofl
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 am

polska is googling it as we speak
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 am

Chelsea need to do this more often...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 am

Jeez Kuled you really care if people think you're a gloryhunter on a forum?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:55 am

Bogdan wrote:Jeez Kuled you really care if people think you're a gloryhunter on a forum?
    it's annoying
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:55 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

Lol Glasgow is no where near North West Scotland so youre wrong there. But just go back and enjoy being top of the league. Im sure this wont be the last time you tell us you like a team as soon as they go top of their league
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:57 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:

Regardless, my following Arsenal has to do with my admiration of the youth systems and financial policies as well as Wenger. Plus some Poles are there.

My following of Arsenal has nothing to do with trophies.

Laugh Out Loud
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:00 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:

lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:00 am

Kuled wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:

I don't think you even know what a gloryhunter is Chelsea's last 6 Premier League games. - Page 2 70955

I do. Do you?

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

Lol Glasgow is no where near North West Scotland so youre wrong there. But just go back and enjoy being top of the league. Im sure this wont be the last time you tell us you like a team as soon as they go top of their league

Meh, I read "Moray" in your signature, and know that Moray is from the North Western parts of Scotland.

I have always liked Arsenal, last season I think I made the jump from liking them to being a fan of them.

And, I have never bandwaggoned nor gloryhunted a team, nor have magically started supporting a team in my life, and I can tell you right now, I never will, because I am not a gloryhunter nor a bandwaggoner.

Also, why is this so important to you? I mean, I of all people shouldn't be the ones needing to explain themselves. How many people do you know support a Polish team?
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:04 am

I support Bełchatow. I admire their youth systems and financial policies.

shifty
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:05 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:

I don't think you even know what a gloryhunter is Chelsea's last 6 Premier League games. - Page 2 70955

I do. Do you?

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

Meh, I read "Moray" in your signature, and know that Moray is from the North Western parts of Scotland.

I have always liked Arsenal, last season I think I made the jump from liking them to being a fan of them.

And, I have never bandwaggoned nor gloryhunted a team, nor have magically started supporting a team in my life, and I can tell you right now, I never will, because I am not a gloryhunter nor a bandwaggoner.

Also, why is this so important to you? I mean, I of all people shouldn't be the ones needing to explain themselves. How many people do you know support a Polish team?

Wrong again. Youre making a habit of this arent you. I know no Polish people at all but I do know a bunch of foreign people like who who jump on the bandwagon when clubs start doing well. Oh Ive always liked them you know Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:05 am

coolmarvin wrote:I support Bełchatow. I admire their youth systems and financial policies.

Chelsea's last 6 Premier League games. - Page 2 279869

Out of all Polish clubs, you choose the one that doesn't have a youth academy, and is in debt. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:12 am

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:

I do. Do you?

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

Wrong again. Youre making a habit of this arent you. I know no Polish people at all but I do know a bunch of foreign people like who who jump on the bandwagon when clubs start doing well. Oh Ive always liked them you know Rolling Eyes

I checked, and it's in a more north-central area.

Probably got confused with them and the highlands. Well, I am not an expert on Scottish geography. Atleast I have heard of the area, which is something the vast majority of people can't claim. Laughing

If anything, I made the jump to being a fan of Arsenal in the second half of last season when Arsenal was bottling it. Neutral

And anyone whom has known me for awhile can atest that I haven't ever jumped the bandwagon of any club. Ever. (Unless you count Toronto, but that's different, I was born in the city, and they just got a club)
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:15 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    coolmarvin wrote:I support Bełchatow. I admire their youth systems and financial policies.

Chelsea's last 6 Premier League games. - Page 2 279869

Out of all Polish clubs, you choose the one that doesn't have a youth academy, and is in debt. Laughing
    Chelsea's last 6 Premier League games. - Page 2 D'oh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:31 pm