Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
GK01
masutora
Scuba Steve
Sam
Uncle John from Jamaica
Roloman4
Dean
LeBron
bcfcben
Mouse
Ben 10
Royal
jeb4eva
Mario
Carlos Jenkinson
El Jefe
Keanoo
Danny
Cadbury
Marvin
Barton
Blaze
blackskar
Ben
Sean
luke.
Walcott
Pippo
menalawyerguy
Childish Logic
Jordi
Kuled
Lux
Mal
Jamie
dena
Cameron.
Grenade
SBSP
Torresxvilla
Jord
Cornholio
46 posters

Real Football Forum/The Playmaker Forum Awards 2010

Anonymous

Real Football Forum/The Playmaker Forum Awards 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Football Forum/The Playmaker Forum Awards 2010

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:31 pm

All suggestions added eek2
    Anonymous

Real Football Forum/The Playmaker Forum Awards 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Football Forum/The Playmaker Forum Awards 2010

kyro7 wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:Who the hell did that shot in Ryan's sig. Laughing
    John O'Shea of course, the worst player in the world.
    Fucking hell. rofl
    Anonymous

Torresxvilla wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

It was obviously a...uhh...long pass attempt... Real Football Forum/The Playmaker Forum Awards 2010 - Page 2 784961
    Nah it was just O'Shea doing what he does best, being a shitecunt. :hooter:
    Anonymous

Best Canadian shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:32 pm

The biggest gloryhunter.
    The most popular thread.

Last edited by Jelavic18|RFC on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Most Biased Member
    Most Easygoing Member
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:33 pm

The-Reporter wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Fucking hell. rofl
    It's even more funny because I slate him, people have a go at me, then he does that, can't even pass the ball over 5 yards, I swear a couple of seasons ago if I saw him at RB on the teamsheet I wouldn't be worried, but since he got married to a woman he's been the utter shite, maybe it's a lack of cock up his asshole.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Member who supports the most teams award.

Member with the worst grammar.

Most negative member.

Most positive member.

Most ignorant member.

Member who posts really stupid things and says them like they are facts.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:The biggest gloryhunter.
    The most popular thread.
    James HAS to win this! No matter what make sure he wins this!
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Most clueless
    Most deluded
    Worst speller
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Fucking hell. rofl
    It's even more funny because I slate him, people have a go at me, then he does that, can't even pass the ball over 5 yards, I swear a couple of seasons ago if I saw him at RB on the teamsheet I wouldn't be worried, but since he got married to a woman he's been the utter shite, maybe it's a lack of cock up his asshole.

Perhaps I could be of assistance.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:35 pm

All suggestions added except the Canadian one.

Unfortunately, you are the only Canadian. So you fall into the Best Foreigner category
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:36 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Fucking hell. Real Football Forum/The Playmaker Forum Awards 2010 - Page 2 70955

Not just you.

OShea's a cunt. Neutral

Never rated him along with Wes Brown. How the hell are both of them still in United's team? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:37 pm

forestfcfan wrote:All suggestions added except the Canadian one.

Unfortunately, you are the only Canadian. So you fall into the Best Foreigner category

Was a joke mostly anyways Razz
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Surprised

*points under avatar*

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Torresxvilla wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Fucking hell. Real Football Forum/The Playmaker Forum Awards 2010 - Page 2 70955

Not just you.

OShea's a cunt. Neutral

Never rated him along with Wes Brown. How the hell are both of them still in United's team? Laughing
    Wes Brown I don't mind, 07/08 he was amazing at RB in our CL and PL winning team.

He's not bad when he steps in, and I'm comfortable with him at RB, O'Shea is on another level of shite.
    Anonymous

The most bullied member ... sorry Kuled Laughing
    Anonymous

Member with the biggest willy.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:38 pm

What counts as a foreigner? Someone who lives outside the UK or someone who was born outside UK or both?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Think we have enough categorys now.

I'm going bed, so if there are any really good suggestions i'll only add them ones in the morning eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:39 pm

The-Reporter wrote:Member with the biggest willy.

No point in anyone else entering that. I've got a 50 incher mate Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:40 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:What counts as a foreigner? Someone who lives outside the UK or someone who was born outside UK or both?

Someone outside the UK

I'll change the name of it to Best Non Uk Poster or something to make it easier for people
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Real Football Forum/The Playmaker Forum Awards 2010 - Page 2 Zefram20Cochran20-20Sweet20Jesus
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Says willy not dildo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Cameron|94 wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Real Football Forum/The Playmaker Forum Awards 2010 - Page 2 Zefram20Cochran20-20Sweet20Jesus
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:42 pm

You guys have exhausted every good category by now I think.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Most Argumentative.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Cameron|94 wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:43 pm

*cough*

Most Anti-English award needed.

I gotta win something. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Ooo oo I got one.

Biggest C. Ronaldo bum boy, we got a lot of those here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:07 pm