Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Ben
Jordi
menalawyerguy
Torresxvilla
Cadbury
Mal
Lux
dena
Barton
Scuba Steve
luke.
Danny
Kuled
17 posters

The least hated/disliked team in the Premier League?

Anonymous

The least hated/disliked team in the Premier League? - Page 2 Empty Re: The least hated/disliked team in the Premier League?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:55 am

James wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:Arsenal fans aren't retarded. I believe that the average Arsenal fan is smarter than the average x fan. Wenger rubbing off on the fanbase. Neutral

Wenger is a brilliant manager, the clubs financial policies are admirable, the team itself is sex to follow.

When I went to the cup game at Emirates, after the game we stared singing "we support our local team" right outside the stadium to some foreign guy.

He replied with "you support your, you support your, you support your local team"

That is retarded. Neutral

The better Arsenal fans are the ones that aren't local Arsenal fans tbh. Laughing
    Anonymous

The least hated/disliked team in the Premier League? - Page 2 Empty Re: The least hated/disliked team in the Premier League?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:45 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Arsenal fans aren't retarded. I believe that the average Arsenal fan is smarter than the average x fan. Wenger rubbing off on the fanbase. Neutral

Wenger is a brilliant manager, the clubs financial policies are admirable, the team itself is sex to follow.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/nov/21/arsenal-ticket-100
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:50 am

Don't see how anyone could hate Blackpool...unless you're embarrassed about losing to them Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:16 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I believe that the average Arsenal fan is smarter than the average x fan.

facepalm
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:25 am

James wrote:

When I went to the cup game at Emirates, after the game we stared singing "we support our local team" right outside the stadium to some foreign guy.

He replied with "you support your, you support your, you support your local team"

So because of one dickhead supporter that makes our fans all retarded? There is plenty of normal Arsenal fans and there's plenty of smart fans, you should see all the blogs there is about Arsenal.

Our manager moans a bit too much lately but it's mainly about tackling, not a lot of managers have to put up with four leg breaks in four seasons.

Are you still bitter after that cup game where you was supposedly cheated out of it? Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:26 am

Anderson=Class wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/nov/21/arsenal-ticket-100

£100 cos it's London, that is a seat on club level. A ticket for me in the away end at Chelsea was £56 for a normal seat. Neutral

Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:27 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    James wrote:

The better Arsenal fans are the ones that aren't local Arsenal fans tbh. Laughing

I'm a local Arsenal fan?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:29 am

Luxz0rz wrote:Don't see how anyone could hate Blackpool...unless you're embarrassed about losing to them Neutral

I hate them for life.

Ruined my dream
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:34 am

Funny how people slag off Arsenal fans.

It doesn't matter what team you pick, you will get fans who are cunts and fans who are sound.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:43 am

Mal wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    James wrote:

I'm a local Arsenal fan?

I should explain myself.

I mean the locals would usually support Arsenal no matter what, be them idiots, thugs, or normal and more smart people in the area alike.

But the foreigners, like me, who support or are fans of Arsenal choose to be so because of reasons such as the financial policies, and youth development. They aren't the idiots who support a team for trophies like Chelsea and United fans, they are supporting them because they are more educated and admire the fact that Arsenal does things smartly. Hard to explain but I think I you get what I mean by now.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:52 am

Yeah but a lot of Arsenal fans round here admire the way the club is run. I know a few people who have moved from south London to north just to support Arsenal.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:17 am

Not Blackpool, I hate them to shreads and I hate the amount of fanboys around here.

I also hate Stoke Neutral.

Bolton are probably the only team who I like in the league. Bar Liverpool (Sometimes Neutral).
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:18 am

forestfcfan wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:Don't see how anyone could hate Blackpool...unless you're embarrassed about losing to them Neutral

I hate them for life.

Ruined my dream

Laughing
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:11 am

Ian Holloway not worthy
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:15 pm

The-Reporter wrote:Arsenal are hated the least, because the people who hate them are inferior.

If you think about what you're saying there, you just implied that Arsenal sucks. They're the least hated, which means few people hate them. The only people who hate them are inferior. Thus, it logically follows then that few people are inferior to Arsenal. In other words, Arsenal sucks?
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:42 pm

The man has a point. Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Blackpool or Bolton atm.

Ofc, it used to be Southampton shifty Just 'cos of Le God.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Fulham, Blackpool, Birmingham, Bolton, Fulham, West Brom.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 pm

I could of swore Blackpool were the most liked Premier League team, largely due to Ian Holloway. Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Also because of the way they play. They're exciting, win lose or draw. They go for it. They don't park the bus. They attack. Most small teams don't have the balls to do that against everyone but Blackpool does it. It doesn't always work but who gives a shit. The Premiership is better with them in it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:18 am

wolverhampton very ugly team full of brute with no skill and a coach who talk like he is jesus
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:28 am

Mal wrote:
    James wrote:

So because of one dickhead supporter that makes our fans all retarded? There is plenty of normal Arsenal fans and there's plenty of smart fans, you should see all the blogs there is about Arsenal.

Our manager moans a bit too much lately but it's mainly about tackling, not a lot of managers have to put up with four leg breaks in four seasons.

Are you still bitter after that cup game where you was supposedly cheated out of it? Neutral

Considering Gallas was a few yards offside we was cheated. But that isn't why... Your club has generally acted like nobs towards us ever since we beat you. Infact, you only acted like that because you where bitter about us beating you. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:30 am

JMB_94 wrote:I could of swore Blackpool were the most liked Premier League team, largely due to Ian Holloway. Neutral

Holloway is bell end. Thinks now he is in the Premier League he can talk about anything and everything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:35 am

holloway was cool at first but after a while he look very cocky now. would be nice moment to punch him in face
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:02 am

James wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    James wrote:

Considering Gallas was a few yards offside we was cheated. But that isn't why... Your club has generally acted like nobs towards us ever since we beat you. Infact, you only acted like that because you where bitter about us beating you. Razz

How has our club acted towards Hull? We were given a wrong decision and Fabregas allegedly spat at your assistant manager which is balls, only other thing we've done is beat you in the 95th minute last season. eek3
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 am

ahlycotc wrote:A lot of people seem to hate Liverpool.
    Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Manchester City

are the most hated teams mate Laughing

As for least hated I would go for Blackpool. There's really no need to hate them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:10 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:Arsenal are hated the least, because the people who hate them are inferior.

If you think about what you're saying there, you just implied that Arsenal sucks. They're the least hated, which means few people hate them. The only people who hate them are inferior. Thus, it logically follows then that few people are inferior to Arsenal. In other words, Arsenal sucks?
    You just made roast beef from a cheese string.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:06 am

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:Westham and Fulham.

For the fat fucks in us that like ham.

Birmingham would make it too but they have a long name and fat people don't like to waste their mouth time talking.

*wheeze*

The least hated/disliked team in the Premier League? - Page 2 684775You can always call us Brum

I would say Baggies.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:29 am

luke. wrote:TBH, Chelsea are the most hated team media wise, United are the most loved media wise.

When it comes to fans, United are probably hated most Neutral

rofl

Try having the media coverage we've had for the past few years.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:41 am

Lol how can Arsenal be the least hated?
    People must not be reading the media hate against us.

Personally I would say Bolton.
    Maybe Everton aswell I know they have alot of fans outside of England aswell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:17 am