Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Theo Filippo
Mason19294828838822
Jordi
Zzonked
SBSP
Dagbon
ResurrectionRooney
Stranger
Novi
13 posters

who wants to feel a lil nostalgic u fawking sloots

Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

who wants to feel a lil nostalgic u fawking sloots Empty who wants to feel a lil nostalgic u fawking sloots

Post by Novi Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:47 am

http://web.archive.org/web/20110901223830/http://www.the-playmaker.com/forum
    Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

who wants to feel a lil nostalgic u fawking sloots Empty Re: who wants to feel a lil nostalgic u fawking sloots

Post by Stranger Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:12 am

The forum twat?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

who wants to feel a lil nostalgic u fawking sloots Empty Re: who wants to feel a lil nostalgic u fawking sloots

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:05 am

Wish we'd had a "Classic Threads" on here. The one where someone (Dean?) called out Jela for linking to The Sun then somehow ended up saying he thought Hitler should have exterminated more Poles to stop Polska ever being born was absolute gold.
    Dagbon
    Dagbon

Post by Dagbon Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:24 am

Seeing the members connected in the last 24 hours bar makes me sad. Sad
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:33 am

The TWAT awards. rofl Was that the one that mental cripple ViVaRooney won?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:54 am

Remember when Gegil used to be black?
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Wish we'd had a "Classic Threads" on here.  The one where someone (Dean?) called out Jela for linking to The Sun then somehow ended up saying he thought Hitler should have exterminated more Poles to stop Polska ever being born was absolute gold.
    http://www.the-playmaker.com/t5490-arsenal-injected-mersonthe-sun-just-warning-liverpool-fans?highlight=merson

That one?

Definitely a golden thread.
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason19294828838822 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:55 am

I clearly do understand it.

I watched the Hillsborough memorial service which I found very emotional.

I didn't even notice what the link was I thought it was the daily record.

I admit that it was stupid but I forgot and I can't do anything about it now.

rofl
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason19294828838822 Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Yes I lied. I did this to try and wriggle myself out and redeem any dignity I still had but I fucked up. I know this. I wasn't exactly going to turn around and shout it out. By lying I thought that only a small amount of members would find out. In turn it made it worse so that pretty much every liverpool fan on here now hates me. What can I say? I AM A FUCKING LIAR!

rofl
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Dean wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    dena wrote:Sooo... what are people arguing about?  Neutral
    Something stupid about a shitty English newspaper.

I wouldn't say it was something stupid. It's something Liverpool fans strongly stand by, the issue over it all is very serious as it's got a large part to do with Hillsborough. It ain't no stupid matter Polska, by saying that, you're undermining Liverpool Football Club, you're undermining what it stands for on the issue of the sun and most importantly you're disrespecting the 96 people that lost their lives at in the Hillsborough and you're disrespecting everything their families have fought for.

Now I don't mind you Polska, so maybe it's a bit of naivety on your part. However you was right about 'A shitty newspaper'.

Jela posts a link to a newspaper. I doubt he even thought for a second about what he was doing. He literally did nothing wrong, but it seems like he was 'disrespecting the families of 96 people that lost their lives'. Jela = Satan.

Dean wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:I don't really want to enter this argument, but I have to make one comment.

As much as I think that The Sun is scummy for not having rescinded the headline, I honestly don't see why everyone is jumping on Jelavic's back for reading the Sun. He may be a controversial fellow but please, give him a damn break.

Also, it is fascist and elitist to say that ALL Liverpool fans MUST do this one thing, or they are not "true" fans.

facepalm

Get back to your fucking science lab you. If there's one person I don't want to discuss football with it's you. Now do us all a favour and fuck off and go read poems you prick.

This seems pretty a pretty legitimate comment.

Dean wrote:
    Marvin wrote:Rather ironic that it was Dean who just completely dismissed Rolo's  valid points and randomly swore at him.

And you're a Portuguese cunt as well. Get back to your own country. Instead of ruining our one.

This one too.

Dean wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:I don't really want to enter this argument, but I have to make one comment.

As much as I think that The Sun is scummy for not having rescinded the headline, I honestly don't see why everyone is jumping on Jelavic's back for reading the Sun. He may be a controversial fellow but please, give him a damn break.

Also, it is fascist and elitist to say that ALL Liverpool fans MUST do this one thing, or they are not "true" fans.

facepalm

Get back to your fucking science lab you. If there's one person I don't want to discuss football with it's you. Now do us all a favour and fuck off and go read poems you prick.
    With this post I lost all respect for Liverpool Fans cause regarding the Sun.

That's because you're a Polish twat init.
    Polish get jobs. Scouse dont Very Happy

You're right in a certain aspect. But that's because they're a bunch of slaves. So they'll work for peanuts. Hitler didn't kill enough.

And the famous one. I was laughing the whole way through reading that thread. It's mental how the internet can create this. Jela gets a lot of people jumping on his back for accidentally posting an innocent link to a forbidden newspaper, then this comes back from someone taking the moral high ground.

Walcott wrote:Royal/Mal

Unlock this if you feel it's neccessary. I personally think it's getting wayyyy out of hand..

I like that Walcott has to ask this question. There has probably been about 10 on topic posts in the entire thread.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:27 pm

rofl
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Hitler didn't kill enough rofl

Crazy.
    Vela
    Vela

Post by Vela Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:48 am

it's the truth, Allah's will
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue May 06, 2014 6:10 am

Craig Whyte rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue May 06, 2014 6:24 am

Kool-aid!
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue May 06, 2014 7:38 am

Kuled wrote:Craig Whyte rofl
    Long time no see, my friend.

We are all Craig Whyte!
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue May 06, 2014 7:40 am

Remember when Polska said he loved transexuals or something? Laughing Man, I really miss this place sometimes.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue May 06, 2014 8:45 am

Gegil not being black was a really sad moment for me Sad
    Vela
    Vela

Post by Vela Tue May 06, 2014 8:53 am

so was ur mom having a dick but i aint complainin faggot
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue May 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Vela wrote:so was ur mom having a dick but i aint complainin faggot

So was your mother having a dick, but I am not complaining old chap.
    Vela
    Vela

Post by Vela Tue May 06, 2014 7:58 pm

who wants to feel a lil nostalgic u fawking sloots 214qe6q_th

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:36 pm