Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Mal
Jorlung
jeb4eva
Drake
Alan
Phadunkin Donuts
Mvan
ayvee1
El_indian
Childish Logic
Royal
Clark
Ki
Laurencio
Vela
Scott M
SBSP
ShakerMatty
The Zlatan
Laurencio2
Theo Filippo
Forest
Jordan Henderchip
Trent
Glen Miller
Mason19294828838822
Stranger
Jordi
Zzonked
Keyser Söze
Jay
Yrael
Dagbon
Ra's al Ghul
Eternal Witcher
39 posters

Chat Thread

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Chat Thread

Post by Zzonked Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Brb Neil Lennon wont apologize because fuck Neymar or some shitty reason. Brb Celtic are a classy club. Brb Rangers lite.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Laurencio2 wrote:....What....The....Fuck

Seriously? That's disgusting and completely against everything I would consider good practice. When did this happen?
    About 1 maybe 2 months ago. It's still happening.

See for yourself, login as Keyser Söze with password lowbattery and then click on a thread.
    rofl

I just tried it and it actually does. What a horrible forum that place is.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Laurencio2 wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:As a way of 'banning' me, The Maestro instead made it so whenever I clicked on a thread I was directed to a GIF of a man being penetrated in the anus by another man's penis. I have many witnesses that will testify to this.
    ....What....The....Fuck

Seriously? That's disgusting and completely against everything I would consider good practice. When did this happen?

See for yourself, login as Keyser Söze with password lowbattery and then click on a thread.
    rofl rofl
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:13 pm

ShakerMatty wrote:
    Forest wrote:I wish I'd just stayed in Nottingham for Uni. Can't wait to drop out of this place already. The initial first few days are very good but I'm bored of clubbing every night, I just want to be back home and going out for a quiet pint with my mates, or sat watching tv in the lounge with my family, or spending time with my girlfriend, but I'm mid way through freshers and I fucking hate it already. 

Had the worst clubbing experience of my life tonight too. Around 80% of people were horny, dickhead lads, and the few girls that were available were all being grabbed around, groped, forced into kissing etc. I just wanted to punch every single guy in there.

I thought I could have handled uni, but my life back home the few months before leaving has been the best it's ever been, and now I've been thrown into this and I just hate it.
    Sorry for the bump here.. i may sound like a faggot but i'm pretty similar to you when i prefer to go out every few weeks and instead go to the pub for football or a bar. Luckily i am pretty near by with Chester if i am feeling alone but i will be back most weekends anyway for Bury etc. Chester seems to only have a couple of nightclubs and a load of pubs/bars which suits me more if anything. I will be hopefully be able to make more mates there by joining some sports clubs like rugby league.

Zzonked when the fixtures are out next month we need to sort that drink to have before Salford beat Wigan!
    How come you're deferring for a year?

I may not be here next year, I'm possibly moving to Thailand for a year to work at the end of my MA. think
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Scott M wrote:I didn't even see it as a campaign against Ahly. I was just disgusted with the fact that Ahly was a Moderator, yet was trolling 90% of the time. It just so happened that the majority of the forum agreed with me. 

He isn't even a moderator now, I wonder why Rolling Eyes

The only way I was "heard" was if I made public threads. You can go on about how you asked me to keep it private, but when I did start talking to you about it in private, you didn't do shit, you just swept it under the carpet (particularly with the whole mod Skype chat thing). Maestro was even daring me to say something. He had his finger on the ban button, waiting for me to say something in public about it

In the end, I was pissed off that these actions caused Novi to leave the forum, and people were asking me why he's left, so I just sent a PM explaining his departure to everyone, to save time.

The fact is. If you had actually grown some balls and gotten rid of those Mods who were involved and replaced them with members who would take the job seriously, the forum would probably be thriving right now. Your own weak actions is why you've alienated all the good members. 

If you hadn't banned me and if you hadn't alienated the likes of Glen, Zlatan, Theo, Keyser, Ra's, etc, I'm 100% confident that your forum would be really active, still. 

It says it all that this forum is more active than yours. 

You're left with useless posters. Drones. There are no personalities.
    Ahly is possibly the person I trust the most of former and current staff. He's the only guy who chips in with articles, bothers to discuss things with me and so on. The only reason he is removed is because he asked me to do so. If anyhting he's the mod who deserved to have a campaign against him the least.

I can't speak for Maestro. However I did ask you to give me time to go through things, and you gave me none. 

Novi had no reason to fear the moderation team, he and you (until you launched mass pms) were under my protection, precisely because I was looking into the accusations. To this day Novi has not been banned.

I don't think you appreciate that I was a mod and sub-admin for most of that time. I more or less had no authority to remove most of the people you were upset about without a widespread agreement. You can call me weak all you want, fact remains that the structure in place didn't allow for any such thing to happen and you never gave me the time to through it properly.

I have only banned two people in my entire time as admin. You and an advertisement-bot. That's it.

Well it's not really more active, but I fully agree that things aren't working out.

Keyser Söze wrote:

I just tried it. That is unacceptable. I don't even know what to say to that. Needless to say I will be seriously considering shifting my focus to a new project if this is the kind of nonsense that is being kept away from me. I literally had no idea, the accusations I've been presented have usually shown not to be true, right now I suspect there is a reason why precisely those accusations were given.

Scott M wrote:

It also says it all that you don't even know what goes on, on your own forum. 

This is exactly the same kind of thing that the Mods were laughing about in the Skype screen-shots. The comments that were so called "out of context". Yet, it's still happening, what with Keyser being the new victim.
    That it does. Needless to say I'm considering what to do next. All the past issues I've been presented have usually shown to be unfounded barring one incident which resulted in the de-modding of Harrold. I try to be as fair as possible, both to the people I'm "working with" and members as a whole.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:10 pm

You should just fuck Maestro off, bring everyone who's on here back over to TF. Problem sorted. Activity will do the rest.
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:15 pm

Scott M wrote:You should just fuck Maestro off, bring everyone who's on here back over to TF. Problem sorted. Activity will do the rest.
    I have no intention of throwing Maestro off his own creation, but I will be exploring some other options. I think Maestro is generally a nice guy, but some of these things are.... well things that I can't stand by for obvious reasons.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:18 pm

I think you should stop wasting your money on something that will never take off. $3000 or whatever it is you've put into it is ridiculous. You could have bought Rangers 3000 times instead for that money. You're a nice guy Laurencio, save your money for something worthwhile.
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Forest wrote:I think you should stop wasting your money on something that will never take off. $3000 or whatever it is you've put into it is ridiculous. You could have bought Rangers 3000 times instead for that money. You're a nice guy Laurencio, save your money for something worthwhile.
    That's the thing though. I wasn't really interested in a profitable venture, just a healthy and friendly community. I didn't care if I lost 30-40 pounds a month + licence fees.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:33 pm

What other options are there to explore?
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:36 am

Laurencio2 wrote:
    Scott M wrote:You should just fuck Maestro off, bring everyone who's on here back over to TF. Problem sorted. Activity will do the rest.
    I have no intention of throwing Maestro off his own creation, but I will be exploring some other options. I think Maestro is generally a nice guy, but some of these things are.... well things that I can't stand by for obvious reasons.
    brb making racist photoshops of other members' pictures
    brb publicly revealing ip address of other members
    brb linking other members to explicit images
    brb maestro is generally a nice guy
    brb
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:54 am

Ra's al Ghul wrote:
    Laurencio2 wrote:I have no intention of throwing Maestro off his own creation, but I will be exploring some other options. I think Maestro is generally a nice guy, but some of these things are.... well things that I can't stand by for obvious reasons.
    brb
    I have done none of those things?
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:54 am

Laurencio2 wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:brb making racist photoshops of other members' pictures
    brb
    I have done none of those things?
    He's talking about Maestro. Who's done all of those things.
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason19294828838822 Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:01 am

DEATH TO MAESTRO AND THE FANTASISTA

LONG LIVE THE PM

Laurencino why was I, King Mason, banned from The Fantasista?
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:08 am

Mason19294828838822 wrote:DEATH TO MAESTRO AND THE FANTASISTA

LONG LIVE THE PM

I would take a random guess and say that it was because of your swift changes between depression and utter mania over what was going on with Coventry City. Which I would assume resulted in you either going off at people randomly or spamming a lot about Coventry in an effort to comfort yourself and make the premier-league centric members aware of your club before it disappeared.

But I'm just guessing.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:10 am

Ra's al Ghul wrote:
    Laurencio2 wrote:I have no intention of throwing Maestro off his own creation, but I will be exploring some other options. I think Maestro is generally a nice guy, but some of these things are.... well things that I can't stand by for obvious reasons.
    brb
    rofl 
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:15 am

LONG LIVE THE PM

Laughing Maniac Mason has to be the most entertaining of your alter egos, Mason.
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:19 am

Scott M wrote:
    Laurencio2 wrote:I have done none of those things?
    He's talking about Maestro. Who's done all of those things.
    Well that's bad then. I can't speak outside the framework in which I socialize with him, and in that framework he is generally a nice enough guy.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:12 am

Ra's al Ghul wrote:
    brb
    The exact reason I didn't want to be a part of his forum and register.

"Threatens members with a DDoS attack... later makes a forum.. all members join.. now has all IP Addresses."
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:20 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:brb making racist photoshops of other members' pictures
    brb
    The exact reason I didn't want to be a part of his forum and register.

"Threatens members with a DDoS attack... later makes a forum.. all members join.. now has all IP Addresses."
    Eh? I'm missing something.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:23 am

Laurencio, do you know nothing about the Maestro and his forum? rofl
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:24 am

Moriarty wrote:Laurencio, do you know nothing about the Maestro and his forum? rofl
    I don't know. I tend to ignore the drama unless it directly affects me.
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Post by Mason19294828838822 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:27 am

Laurencio2 wrote:

LONG LIVE THE PM

I would take a random guess and say that it was because of your swift changes between depression and utter mania over what was going on with Coventry City. Which I would assume resulted in you either going off at people randomly or spamming a lot about Coventry in an effort to comfort yourself and make the premier-league centric members aware of your club before it disappeared.

But I'm just guessing.
    My posts are the best. No one rivals me. I create discussion.

My personal favourite was my 'black players against England' campaign. Laughing
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:31 am

Laurencio2 wrote:
    Moriarty wrote:Laurencio, do you know nothing about the Maestro and his forum? rofl
    I don't know. I tend to ignore the drama unless it directly affects me.
    Your floccinaucinihilipilification of the Maestro's sins is incredible. We're not dealing with "drama" with both parties at fault, this is a matter of a character spending hundreds of pounds on a website just so that he could bully some people he'd never met.
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Post by Mason19294828838822 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 am

Obviously The Fantasista would rarther Start post in the match thread on his own talking to himself, than me creating interesting and insightful posts. I do not mind. I will now share my excellence with the members of the greatest football forum ever to live, the-playmaker.com.

DEATH TO MAESTRO AND THE FANTASISTA

LIFE TO PM
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:41 am

Moriarty wrote:
    Laurencio2 wrote:I don't know. I tend to ignore the drama unless it directly affects me.
    Your floccinaucinihilipilification of the Maestro's sins is incredible.  We're not dealing with "drama" with both parties at fault, this is a matter of a character spending hundreds of pounds on a website just so that he could bully some people he'd never met.
    You ask me if I know about all the things being done around the forum and every little childish act. I respond simply, I don't much care for the drama. I did not know the things I'm being told or shown, I think that much is obvious. That is also quite an awesome word btw, but wrong. I do think that many of the things I'm being told are unacceptable, and I've said so much.
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Post by Mason19294828838822 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:42 am

Laurencino return to home....THE-PLAYMAKER.COM

MAESTRO ROT IN HELL YOUR TEAM IS SHIT
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:45 am

Mason19294828838822 wrote:Laurencino return to home....THE-PLAYMAKER.COM

MAESTRO ROT IN HELL YOUR TEAM IS SHIT
    My account was banned here you know. I'm here illegally Coffee
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:47 am

Surely eye-gouging should be just as bad as biting, at least.violin
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Post by Mason19294828838822 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:47 am

How much did you pay The Phaggotestro for The Shitfantasista?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:28 pm