Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Theo Filippo
Forest
Bye_Ya
JamieB
crump
9 posters

Holloway gets butt hurt over Zaha

crump
    crump

Holloway gets butt hurt over Zaha Empty Holloway gets butt hurt over Zaha

Post by crump Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:43 am

"As for your little programme for counting down days of the transfer window just go and get a life and get a proper job however many days and hours left of this pathetic window that forces people to do stuff is just...

not very good"

rofl rofl rofl
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Holloway gets butt hurt over Zaha Empty Re: Holloway gets butt hurt over Zaha

Post by JamieB Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 am

Laughing
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:00 am

Dem speculations. there there
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:53 am

I hate managers that think they can be really rude to journalists and look down on them as of they're a piece of shit
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:54 am

Forest wrote:I hate managers that think they can be really rude to journalists and look down on them as of they're a piece of shit
    Agreed, fortunately, Kenneth Dalglish's departure has seen one such manager leave football. Rolling Eyes
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:05 am

Holloway gets butt hurt over Zaha Oh_he_mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Ian Holloway is awesome.

Journalists are pieces of shit though, they go out of there way to expose and some times ruin peoples lives so they can get a little bit if cash for them selves.
    They are selfish people.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 pm

He has a point about the window, though. Why should there be windows? Why not allow transfers all season long?

On another note, he looks like he has AIDS.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:He has a point about the window, though. Why should there be windows? Why not allow transfers all season long?

I think they put windows in because before there was just transfer speculation constantly and it unsettled teams. That's what my dad said anyway, think it started when I was like 10 so I don't remember what it was like before very much.

Hard to say whether it's a good idea, because it does encourage panic buying too.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:56 pm

ZahA
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:59 pm

I bet Zaha flops hard at United
    Vexxed
    Vexxed

Supports : TFC

Post by Vexxed Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:13 am

Zzonked wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:He has a point about the window, though. Why should there be windows? Why not allow transfers all season long?

I think they put windows in because before there was just transfer speculation constantly and it unsettled teams. That's what my dad said anyway, think it started when I was like 10 so I don't remember what it was like before very much.

Hard to say whether it's a good idea, because it does encourage panic buying too.

Coming as a football fan but also an NHL and NBA fan, the NA sports model with open movement between the day after the last cup is awarded to about 4-6 weeks before that same cup is awarded is the best.

Relating this to football, I would open the window right after the CL final or maybe a week or two after and close it again sometime in the new year. I think at first, closing it at the end of January would be best and then you re-evaluate from there. This way you give players time to focus during the stretch run of the season which includes CL knock-out stages, you give teams ample time to adjust their rosters without being under pressure and you still give fans the fun of a deadline day albeit a less crazy one that exists now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:00 pm