Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Mustangt125
Zzonked
Jordi
samiz
Theo Filippo
Bushido
AndItsKoren!
Cam
12 posters

Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1

Post by El_indian Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:38 am

we should have started Coates.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:40 am

El_indian wrote:we should have started Coates.
    Agreed, Skrtel is a hoofball merchant without strength or brains.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 am

kyro7 wrote:Shelvey is such a vile bald piece of shit.
    Yes, let's mock players' illnesses now. Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 207657
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:44 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Shelvey is such a vile bald piece of shit.
    Yes, let's mock players' illnesses now. Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 207657
    Yep, bald fuck.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:45 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Yes, let's mock players' illnesses now. Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 207657
    Yep, bald fuck.
    You saw that you got a reaction from me, so you continued to post in the same manner. That is trolling, and a bannable offense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:46 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Yes, let's mock players' illnesses now. Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 207657
    Yep, bald fuck.
    You saw that you got a reaction from me, so you continued to post in the same manner. That is trolling, and a bannable offense.
    I continued to post in the same way because I hate that cunt and don't care what you think.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:47 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:You saw that you got a reaction from me, so you continued to post in the same manner. That is trolling, and a bannable offense.
    I continued to post in the same way because I hate that cunt and don't care what you think.
    Suarez does not like black people, does not care what Evra thinks, and spoke as he wanted. Is racially abusing a man acceptable? scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:48 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:You saw that you got a reaction from me, so you continued to post in the same manner. That is trolling, and a bannable offense.
    Suarez does not like black people, does not care what Evra thinks, and spoke as he wanted. Is racially abusing a man acceptable? scratch
    It might not be acceptable, but I didn't say it was, just I wasn't trolling.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:49 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Suarez does not like black people, does not care what Evra thinks, and spoke as he wanted. Is racially abusing a man acceptable? scratch
    Yes, you were. You can stumble around the point with failed rhetoric, but it is still trolling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:50 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Suarez does not like black people, does not care what Evra thinks, and spoke as he wanted. Is racially abusing a man acceptable? scratch
    Yes, you were. You can stumble around the point with failed rhetoric, but it is still trolling.
    Even if it is I don't care.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:51 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Yes, you were. You can stumble around the point with failed rhetoric, but it is still trolling.
    It is against the rules and it is your job as an administrator to enforce those rules, you idiot. You should care.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:52 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Yes, you were. You can stumble around the point with failed rhetoric, but it is still trolling.
    It is against the rules and it is your job as an administrator to enforce those rules, you idiot. You should care.
    I don't care when I'm getting a lesson on trolling from the master troll.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:It is against the rules and it is your job as an administrator to enforce those rules, you idiot. You should care.
    Yes, because wanting someone to acknowledge his sins is "trolling." You made an offensive joke in an attempt to get a few Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 70955 Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 70955 smileys from your cronies, your offensive joke offended me (go figure), and I expect you to repent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:56 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:It is against the rules and it is your job as an administrator to enforce those rules, you idiot. You should care.
    Yes, because wanting someone to acknowledge his sins is "trolling." You made an offensive joke in an attempt to get a few Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 70955 Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 70955 smileys from your cronies, your offensive joke offended me (go figure), and I expect you to repent.
    I made no joke.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:56 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Yes, because wanting someone to acknowledge his sins is "trolling." You made an offensive joke in an attempt to get a few Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 70955 Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 70955 smileys from your cronies, your offensive joke offended me (go figure), and I expect you to repent.
    I made no joke.
    So you seriously hate Shelvey because he has Alopecia? That seems particularly shallow, even by your standards.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:56 am

I look forward to some new players coming Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:58 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Yes, because wanting someone to acknowledge his sins is "trolling." You made an offensive joke in an attempt to get a few Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 70955 Stoke vs Liverpool | Sky sports 1 - Page 3 70955 smileys from your cronies, your offensive joke offended me (go figure), and I expect you to repent.
    I made no joke.
    So you seriously hate Shelvey because he has Alopecia? That seems particularly shallow, even by your standards.
    No I hate him because he comes across as a vile cunt, but I thought I'd point out he's bald too at the same time because I dislike him.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:58 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:So you seriously hate Shelvey because he has Alopecia? That seems particularly shallow, even by your standards.
    No I hate him because he comes across as a vile cunt, but I thought I'd point out he's bald too at the same time because I dislike him.
    You associated his baldness with negative characteristics, it doesn't take a cunning linguist to deduce that you have something against his disease.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:00 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:So you seriously hate Shelvey because he has Alopecia? That seems particularly shallow, even by your standards.
    You associated his baldness with negative characteristics, it doesn't take a cunning linguist to deduce that you have something against his disease.
    I'm not looking at it about a disease though, I'm just saying he's a bald cunt the same way I'd say Suarez is a buck tooth cunt.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:You associated his baldness with negative characteristics, it doesn't take a cunning linguist to deduce that you have something against his disease.
    I'm not looking at it about a disease though, I'm just saying he's a bald cunt the same way I'd say Suarez is a buck tooth cunt.
    You imply that buck teeth are negative because you group it with the C word. If you had called him the "fun-loving bucktooth genius," you would have implied that his bucktoothedness is not necessarily a negative feature of his. You added negative connotations to his baldness, and his baldness is beyond his control.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:06 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:No I hate him because he comes across as a vile cunt, but I thought I'd point out he's bald too at the same time because I dislike him.
    It doesn't matter what mood I'm in, I love reading your posts Laughing
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:07 am

El Jefe wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:You associated his baldness with negative characteristics, it doesn't take a cunning linguist to deduce that you have something against his disease.
    It doesn't matter what mood I'm in, I love reading your posts Laughing
    Thank you. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:11 am

Stoke fully deserved the win, were in Liverpool faces from start to finish and they couldn't handle it. Jones was completely dominant in the air, bullied Skrtel and Agger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:25 am