Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Is the FA/media overreacting about Ferdinand?

AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Is the FA/media overreacting about Ferdinand? Empty Is the FA/media overreacting about Ferdinand?

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:40 pm

These incidents happen all over the country, pitch invasions, coin throwing, abusive chanting etc.

It feels like the FA are overreacting because if they don't they'll be accused of being against Rio Ferdnand after events earlier this year. The media just love a controversial story + Ferdinand is a media darling. I'm sure if this was Balotelli getting hit they'd love it and make a joke about it. Same with Barton.

When Dennis Wise played for Coventry he scored a last minute winner, celebrated in front of us and then tried to waste time in front of the nut jobs. He got pelted by hundreds of coins and bottles but no one cared because it was Dennis Wise.

Personally I would have been happy if the coin hit Van Persie.
    Anonymous

Is the FA/media overreacting about Ferdinand? Empty Re: Is the FA/media overreacting about Ferdinand?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Dont care what player it is, there is know reason for any player to have coins or bottles or anything thrown at him, so stop posting a load of bollocks.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Is the FA/media overreacting about Ferdinand? Empty Re: Is the FA/media overreacting about Ferdinand?

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Get out of my thread if you're gonna continue to act like a retard. I don't mind you posting providing you keep your opinion on topic.

This thread is about whether the FA and media have overreacted or not because of the player.

This thread is not about whether it is right to throw coins or bottles or mobiles or anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:02 pm

AndItsKoren! wrote:Get out of my thread if you're gonna continue to act like a retard. I don't mind you posting providing you keep your opinion on topic.

This thread is about whether the FA and media have overreacted or not because of the player.

This thread is not about whether it is right to throw coins or bottles or mobiles or anything.
    Sorry boss Cry So if its just a thread about whether the FA and Media overreacting, why did you mention you would have been happy to have seen RVP being hit by a coin, make your mind up boss.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Backing up my point about overreactions, I don't like what happened to Ferdinand and think it's wrong, but wouldn't dislike it if Van Persie was on the end of it.

Don't reply to my threads Alan, you aren't welcome.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:13 pm

AndItsKoren! wrote:Backing up my point about overreactions, I don't like what happened to Ferdinand and think it's wrong, but wouldn't dislike it if Van Persie was on the end of it.

Don't reply to my threads Alan, you aren't welcome.
    My life is over.Crying or Very sad
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Typical Alan still entering things without permission. Disgusting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:33 pm

AndItsKoren! wrote:Typical Alan still entering things without permission. Disgusting.

You still hiting your mother, and getting sexually abused from your family and telling lies about what age you are? I think you could report that boss and something could be done about it, then again i heard you enjoy it to much.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:03 pm

You'd love it if I was sexually abused, wouldn't you?

You're one sick individual with your outrageous allegations. My family have morals unlike yourself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 pm

AndItsKoren! wrote:You'd love it if I was sexually abused, wouldn't you?

You're one sick individual with your outrageous allegations. My family have morals unlike yourself.

I would love it if you dropped fucking dead, you silly wee boy. And we know who has been constantly making outrageous allegations about me.Rolling Eyes
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:18 am

Outrageous? They are facts. Have fun waiting for me to die, I doubt you'll be able to witness it from your cell.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:24 am

Is the FA/media overreacting about Ferdinand? Jon-popcorn
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:26 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:Outrageous? They are facts. Have fun waiting for me to die, I doubt you'll be able to witness it from your cell.
    Yes if i ever met you i would be put in a cell, because i would fucking destroy you if you ever said this shit to my face. Laughing

Keep the popcorn coming Dave.Wink
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:40 am

Well I don't think we need netting really.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:34 am

Did Dennis Wise get a cut above his eye or get injured by the coins?
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 am

ahlycotc wrote:Did Dennis Wise get a cut above his eye or get injured by the coins?

Why does it matter? It was on a much larger scale compared to the Ferdinand incident. You had to be there to see it, the game was stopped for a few minutes while they cleared everything from that corner.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:04 am

Well seeing a player bleed from something thrown at him is going to receive a bigger reaction.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:06 am

I think it is an overreaction tbh, things get thrown all the time this time it just hit the player, it shouldn't have taken this long for a reaction like this if it was ever going to come, at the same time though it's not surprising, when a player gets cut like that and a fan runs on after him it's going to get a big reaction.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:07 am

So you don't think the media/FA overreacted?

I'm not complaining though, there's a few shameful things Hull as a club have been punished for but didn't make major headlines because it wasn't a big club.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:08 am

I guess, but the fan thing isn't the main headline. We saw that before at Old Trafford in this game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:I guess, but the fan thing isn't the main headline. We saw that before at Old Trafford in this game.
    It just added to the drama of it thought and made it look even worse with Hart holding back a City fan.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:13 am

Joe Lionhart
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:08 am

I did think it was a bit odd how when our fan ran on the pitch and hit Kirkland there were lots of replays of it broadcast but when this fan went onto the pitch the cameras delibrately avoided it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:28 pm