Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Jordan Henderchip
luke.
Cam
Trig
Danny
Glen Miller
crump
11 posters

Xabi Alonso in possible twitter gaffe.

Anonymous

Xabi Alonso in possible twitter gaffe. Empty Xabi Alonso in possible twitter gaffe.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:20 am

Xabi Alonso in possible twitter gaffe. 2012.11.05-xabialonso

"I'll tell Mou to consider you, and with that we can patch up the locker room." /rough translation.

The tweet was almost instantly deleted.
    crump
    crump

Xabi Alonso in possible twitter gaffe. Empty Re: Xabi Alonso in possible twitter gaffe.

Post by crump Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 am

Who's sad enough to instantly screen cap these?

My word, is this some sort of homo reference?
    crump
    crump

Xabi Alonso in possible twitter gaffe. Empty Re: Xabi Alonso in possible twitter gaffe.

Post by crump Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:22 am

Mou being Mourinho right?

Patch up the locker room, possible prank?
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:26 am

crump wrote:Who's sad enough to instantly screen cap these?

No, people think it is a mysterious reference to a potential transfer target.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:27 am

Improve team spirit etc...

Who's not getting games then? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:28 am

Maybe some further explanation is needed.

It's believed that the tweet was meant to be a DM(Direct message/Private) but he accidentally posted it on his time line. How quickly he deleted it makes it seem like that is likely.

So either, Xabi wants Mou to consider signing a new player, and the locker room isn't doing very well. Or Xabi wants to give a current Real Madrid player more playing time in hopes of patching up an uneasy locker room.
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:28 am

crump wrote:Who's sad enough to instantly screen cap these?

lol! Don't get too excited...
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 am

Which other Madrid players (who don't necessarily get much playing time) have twitter?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:54 am

I know Arbeloa does definitely. Ronaldo too. Both play regularly.

Ozil got dropped for Modric earlier on in the season. Mourinho was unhappy with Ramos but recalled him. think

Albiol and Carvalho get fuck all playing time. Callejon and Benzema are spending a lot of time on the bench. shifty

Which of those have twitter, I don't know... Neutral
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 am

I saw something else say that it means:

‘I told Mou to consider you, and in turn we will raise the profile of the team"
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 am

Well, that does suggest he's talking to a possible signing, rather than a team mate. shifty
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 am

My money is on Van Persie
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:01 am

Well it'd be someone who speaks Spanish, for a start.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:01 am

My money is on Silva
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 am

I love you Cam rofl
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:20 pm

my guess would probably be about albiol not playing often, its pretty well known that the spanish players and mou have had their problems this season.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Maybe he's just trolling the world. eek
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Maybe there's something literally wrong with the locker room itself and they need someone like a plumber to patch it up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Xabi Alonso reveals Mourinho's new assistant: his son!

The Real Madrid midfielder caused a stir on Twitter as he tweeted a possible recommendation for a mystery person with no clue as to the identity. It turned out to be his young boy

"I'll tell Mou to consider you, and we will raise the quality in the dressing room," wrote Xabi Alonso on Twitter, in what looked like a private message or a reply except, nobody else was mentioned.

That set the imagination running wild among Real Madrid fans, Twitter talk intensified and in the end, the midfielder deleted the offending post. But who had been the object of his tweet? Was it a team-mate, a promising youth player, a famous friend?

The mystery was cleared up as a quick Twitter search revealed a post from Alonso's wife, Nagore Aranburu, who had tweeted: "Good morning! Today in Marca we can see Mou's new assistant ... Interesting!"

The image showed Jose Mourinho with an outstretched arm, pointing perhaps to Alonso, and in the foreground, the player's young son Jon imitating the Portuguese's gesture.

Alonso is known to be one of the most intelligent and cultured footballers in Spain and his tweet surprised many, but turned out to be completely innocent. Yet another Twitter misunderstanding.

Poor show Che, poor show.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:02 pm

When are you going to show us your share in Rangers?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:20 am