Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
JamieB
Jordan Henderchip
Ra's al Ghul
Glen Miller
Jorlung
Carlos Jenkinson
Weather130
Cam
VivaRonaldoLAD
Kuled
The Zlatan
15 posters

RFC have sold 50,000+ tickets for The Original Glasgow Derby

Anonymous

RFC have sold 50,000+ tickets for The Original Glasgow Derby - Page 3 Empty Re: RFC have sold 50,000+ tickets for The Original Glasgow Derby

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 am

ZOMBIE KILLER wrote:Well why don't you post some of these Twitter posts then?

Just a simple copy and paste

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=celtic+fans+ibrox&src=typd

One of the Queens Park players even said on SSN that he had given the 10 tickets he was allocated to celtic supporting mates.

Sir Edward Carson ‏@TruthTeller1888
    @Schizenkopf No, not rumours either, SSN did a report about a Queens park player & he said his bheast supporting mates have tickets.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=240845&st=0

Don't try and claim he made it up. Just fucking accept it, wow.
    Anonymous

RFC have sold 50,000+ tickets for The Original Glasgow Derby - Page 3 Empty Re: RFC have sold 50,000+ tickets for The Original Glasgow Derby

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 am

JamieB wrote:You waited 5 minutes Laughing

This, my fucking flash player crashed so had to restart the browser. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:04 am

So a tweet from a Twitter account which has a Celtic username yet upon further investigation is actually a Twitter account set up by Rangers fans .. claiming a Queens Park player has given away some tickets to his Celtic supporting mates? really? is that it?

And no, stop begging me to "just fucking accept it" How desperate Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:07 am

Anyone with common sense will accept it, quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck whether you did or not.

You're jealous, full stop.

SELL OUT SATURDAY!! cheers
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:09 am

Great banter from the Shellic fans imo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:10 am

You know,

telling porkies and then saying

"just fucking accept it"

"anyone with common sense will accept it"

Doesn't really work Jela.

And yes, I'm so jealous and I wish my Club was liquidated, and then forced to make a new club and play in the fourth tier of Scottish football so I can cling to the crumbs of comfort of still being able to sell out our stadium.

i'd also rather play in the Ramsdens Cup than the Champions League
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:13 am

I've done a search on twitter and there are rumours all over twitter saying that up to 100 (in some cases 200) tickets have been bought by Celtic fans for the away end
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:14 am

I give up, there is no point.

Anything that you can't accept, you resort to lying.

Yet another thread ruined by your lies, bitterness, rage etc.

There really is no point with you, nothing will ever make you see sense. You can't be helped.

Whatever, I'm done.

Chip wrote:I've done a search on twitter and there are rumours all over twitter saying that up to 100 (in some cases 200) tickets have been bought by Celtic fans for the away end

LIES! LIAR!

But seriously, don't waste your breath man! Pointless.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:15 am

And there's the customary tantrum post

"another thread ruined by you Maestro"

"so bitter and hateful"

"I'm out of here"

The sign of a skelped arse.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:17 am

You say Celtic fans are always jealous... Silly.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:18 am

Nothing really confirmed on it tbf although quite a few tweets i've seen so maybe we'll know tomorrow.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 am

Words Templeton doesn't understand:

Lies, truth, bitter, jealousy, facts.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 am

huff facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:29 pm

The Rangers fans group have contacted the club and asked them to play Zombie Nation before, at half time and after the game!

Stadium will be rocking!

Literally can't fucking sleep I'm so excited. Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Templeton7|RFC on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hotlinking sign thing. :okay:)
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:34 pm

BladeGunner wrote:Words Templeton doesn't understand:

Lies, truth, bitter, jealousy, facts.

I would make a tentative guess that the list does not end there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 pm

The bitterness exuding from you lot is just silly, although hardly surprising I suppose. Going by the majority of these type of threads.

Last edited by Templeton7|RFC on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:28 pm

That's it he's fucking trolling again, he knew the rules, ban him again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Trolling? Look at this entire thread. Once again, because Rangers did something good, it turns into hate against me. I just don't even, trolling? Bogdan, are you actually serious? Wow. Whatever man, If somebody actually thought this was trolling then whatever, ban me. It's pretty obvious what has happened in here.
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Will you make a thread every week when The Rangers sell tickets for a football game?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:30 am