Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I am sick to death of Ultimate Team

crump
    crump

I am sick to death of Ultimate Team Empty I am sick to death of Ultimate Team

Post by crump Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:36 am

Yes this is a rant, and yes this deserves a topic, and if helps the situation anymore I'm currently typing this after deciding to stop playing after going 6-1 down.

So, Ultimate Team is here again, brilliant I begin by sussing out the different leagues and players of who to buy, the players with skill and a good shot, who will link well together.

After 3 weeks of UT I finally construct my team, I've faced some bullshit along the way playing matches but nothing major and I haven't seemed before, so 2 nights ago I made my team:

Lopez
    Mascherano Pique Pepe
    Di Maria Alonso Busquets Villa
    Falcao Benzema

I went for 3-5-2 due to it apparently working well this year and me being able to fit my favourite players in, spending a good hour constructing my team to use relative pace, power and most important technical ability and skill.

So my first 3 matches, if I could construct an average team I played against it would be:

De Gea
    M'Bia Luiz Djourou
    Sturridge Tiote Fellaini Chamberlain
    Hernadez Cisse

Now I could right 10 paragraphs on my collective portfolio of bullshit but instead I will list the facts I discovered when playing

• Falcao and Benzema have the finishing ability of Heskey on LSD blindfolded
    • Chamberlain, Hernandez and Defoe can consistently outmuscle and knock over Pepe, Pique and Alonso.
    • Ozil, Di Maria and Alonso are unable to play passes exceeding 15 yards.
    • Pique can't header.
    • Pique can't tackle.
    • Pepe is unable to tackle or snatch a rapist touch from Chamberlain right infront of him
    • My keeper plays like he has had his fingers chopped off, feeling the need to parry every single shot, every single time.
    • David Villa is unable to convert at least 5 1 on 1s when through on goal against a 78 rated keeper, multiple times.
    The list goes on.

I feel cheated how me and thousands of other actually enjoy UT and spend money and time in to contructing our Ultimate Team only for the game to be flawed by having lower rated players on the game in some sort of cheat and be allowed to be expolited by bullying around my team, looking at the match highlights he triple tapped crossed it across my box 4 times to have an empty goal at his mercy, with not one attempt by my 3 85+ centrebacks to intercept or clear it.
    Attacking intelligence? I would be running at my defence like a gazelle on speed with Di Maria and notice how my strikers would part and scurry off into the corner flags leaving me to go alone and run into a defensive brick wall.

It's completely ridiculous and it makes me want to sell my coins and frisbee FIFA into the sea.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

I am sick to death of Ultimate Team Empty Re: I am sick to death of Ultimate Team

Post by Andy Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:38 am

crump wrote:Falcao and Benzema not worthy

crump wrote:Falcao and Benzema have the finishing ability of Heskey on LSD blindfolded

A lot changes in 47 minutes.
    crump
    crump

I am sick to death of Ultimate Team Empty Re: I am sick to death of Ultimate Team

Post by crump Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:39 am

I never mentioned their skill, I posted that before playing a match and was in awe of them two in a partnership.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:40 am

Can I have your stuff please?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:40 am

Depends if I get 3 points within 3 games.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:47 am

I am sick to death of Ultimate Team Tumblr_lwg8rviACH1qan7ako2_r1_250
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:58 am

Shouldn't have spent so much money on the game then...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:01 am

So, you're telling me I should have bought De Gea for my BPL team? Dry Smile
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:50 am

You should give me your stuff for beating you twice. Seems a fair reward.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:20 am

I am sick to death of Ultimate Team Vggz6f

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:35 am