Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jordi
crump
Moose
7 posters

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Tourney (Xbox)

Moose
    Moose

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Tourney (Xbox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Tourney (Xbox)

Post by Moose Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Good game.

If you are wondering why I was just standing there for a sec is because my batteries died. Laughing

I though I done something wrong which annoyed you when I scored the second goal.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Tourney (Xbox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Tourney (Xbox)

Post by Bushido Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 am

Eating my tea then watching the football. Will play afterwards if you're on Che/Moose.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 am

You want to have the second leg now?

Going to change teams if you don't mind. shifty
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:01 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:You want to have the second leg now?

Going to change teams if you don't mind. shifty

Sure. You invite me again as it's the only time it's worked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:04 am

OMG just ripped my anus. rofl
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:21 am

Moose 2-1 Che.

Reus' goal. wank 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:23 am

Good games Moose.

Moose advances. With a global scoreline of 4-2.

Moose, not sure if you are doing it unconsciously or consciously, but you focus your attack on Ribery. Makes you kinda predictable. shifty

Not that it was any easier to stop him. Absolutly raped me. Thank you for not through balling me to death. Would of probably smashed me 8-0. Laughing
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:30 am

Probably because I haven't used Shaqiri as much. As when Ribery is on the ball I would run with him but when Shaqiri is on the ball I just want him to get it to the other wing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:55 am

Just realized I still have to play Bushido. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:01 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Just realized I still have to play Bushido. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

When is best for you, Mexican dude?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:10 am

Right now is cool? I have work to do but I can get in two matches.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:15 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Right now is cool? I have work to do but I can get in two matches.

Sure, GT is oIBushido. Add me man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:21 am

Are you sure your gamer tag is olBushido? Xbox telling me you don't exist. shifty
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:22 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Are you sure your gamer tag is olBushido? Xbox telling me you don't exist. shifty

I'm a Ninja. Suspect oI (capital I) Bushido
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:23 am

Ah that's why, I thought that was an L. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:46 am

Great result for me. 2-0. My Mexican centerback scored a goal. Razz

2nd leg Bushido?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 am

Guys, don't let this die already.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:27 am

You should get more productive in this. PM folks and shit. Update the results so far ect.

Just some advice. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:31 am

Tomorrow I'll give that a whirl.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:37 am

I can play now...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:42 am

Was a single whirl given that day?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:03 am

Not one one.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 am

Bushido, when will you be able to play?
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:39 am

Moose wrote:Bushido, when will you be able to play?

I'm not on now. so....free win?
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 am

Bushido wrote:
    Moose wrote:Bushido, when will you be able to play?

I can't play now either but if you was available later on or tomorrow?
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:42 am

Moose wrote:
    Bushido wrote:

I can't play now either but if you was available later on or tomorrow?

I'll be watching Everton tomorrow and likely getting beat, Fifa wont be getting played. You can have the win mate.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Is anyone from my group actually playing? I replied to one PM which I never had a response.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:47 am

For some reason I just got Moose's PM about this right now. Pretty sure we already played our games so I checked the date and the PM was from Oct 16.

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Tourney (Xbox) - Page 3 2145057481

Think this pretty much died.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:34 am