Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
SBSP
The Zlatan
Cam
Jorlung
VivaRonaldoLAD
George
Kuled
Ra's al Ghul
12 posters

The Official PS3 FIFA 13 Tournament Thread

SBSP
    SBSP

The Official PS3 FIFA 13 Tournament Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official PS3 FIFA 13 Tournament Thread

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:42 am

I was about to play Picarenka. Dry Smile Oh well.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

The Official PS3 FIFA 13 Tournament Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official PS3 FIFA 13 Tournament Thread

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:44 am

Rolling Eyes Too late, deal with it.

Quarter final fixtures:

Rei Andros Vs. The Zlatan

Kuled Vs. George

Stewart Downer Vs. VivaRonaldoLAD

Ed Vs. Cam

Last edited by BladeGunner on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:45 am

Why doesn't she go through though?
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:46 am

SBSP wrote:Why doesn't she go through though?

Because she's not a member of the forum and she's making it difficult for everyone else. The council of four voted her out.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:50 am

Same rules for the quarter finals as the previous round except that there will only be one game between the two members and the winner progresses.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:52 am

She can't even join because registration is closed.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:56 am

Well if I'd known this earlier I could have asked one of the admins to open registration for her specifically. I don't mean to be a douche but the deadline has been up since Sunday and we really need to get this tournament moving.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:01 am

Oi you little faggot I've not been making it difficult for anyone, I've been checking the thread and have added the people I've needed to play and already played/arranged my matches. In fact I made an extra effort to play SBSP tonight but no, apparently I can't now because you're an absolute tosspot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 am

Also, to let Cam through automatically because of your retarded judgement is bollocks - if anything it'll be most difficult for people to play him because he can barely get on and when he does he uses a fucking dial up connection.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:06 am

Well how the fuck am I supposed to know how much effort you're putting in if I have no access to what you send to SBSP or anyone else for that matter? SBSP said a couple of days ago that you'd sent him an invitation but then deleted it. Am I supposed to assume from that that you were putting in extra effort? I sent PMs to Ed, Rei and Kuled and all of them said that they didn't think you or Forest should go through so this has nothing to do with whether I'm a tosspot or not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 am

BladeGunner wrote:Well how the fuck am I supposed to know how much effort you're putting in if I have no access to what you send to SBSP or anyone else for that matter? SBSP said a couple of days ago that you'd sent him an invitation but then deleted it. Am I supposed to assume from that that you were putting in extra effort? I sent PMs to Ed, Rei and Kuled and all of them said that they didn't think you or Forest should go through so this has nothing to do with whether I'm a tosspot or not.

I've even added you on PSN you cunt.

And I hadn't deleted any request, SBSP can clarify that (even if he got it horribly wrong to begin with)

What's the point in setting this up if you don't actually play a league and just let all your bum boys through?
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 am

Stewart Downer wrote:Also, to let Cam through automatically because of your retarded judgement is bollocks - if anything it'll be most difficult for people to play him because he can barely get on and when he does he uses a fucking dial up connection.

Calm the fuck down. I only let him through because he's actually a member on here and I could see him actively trying to arrange games. I'm sorry if you feel this is unfair but it's frankly your fault for waiting until a minute after the deadline closed to come onto an active account and confront me. All I and the others are able to judge is what we see in this thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:11 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    Stewart Downer wrote:Also, to let Cam through automatically because of your retarded judgement is bollocks - if anything it'll be most difficult for people to play him because he can barely get on and when he does he uses a fucking dial up connection.

Calm the fuck down. I only let him through because he's actually a member on here and I could see him actively trying to arrange games. I'm sorry if you feel this is unfair but it's frankly your fault for waiting until a minute after the deadline closed to come onto an active account and confront me. All I and the others are able to judge is what we see in this thread.

Technically I've been a member the whole time.

Also, you brought this deadline forward right as we were about to play you cheating runt.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 am

Stewart Downer wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:Well how the fuck am I supposed to know how much effort you're putting in if I have no access to what you send to SBSP or anyone else for that matter? SBSP said a couple of days ago that you'd sent him an invitation but then deleted it. Am I supposed to assume from that that you were putting in extra effort? I sent PMs to Ed, Rei and Kuled and all of them said that they didn't think you or Forest should go through so this has nothing to do with whether I'm a tosspot or not.

I've even added you on PSN you cunt.

And I hadn't deleted any request, SBSP can clarify that (even if he got it horribly wrong to begin with)

What's the point in setting this up if you don't actually play a league and just let all your bum boys through?

I know and I accepted your invitation. I don't see how that shows me anything really...

I genuinely had no intention of letting my "bum boys" go through. I asked the three people I've already mentioned and they said that that was what they wanted to do. If you really want to participate then just take my place instead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 am

We're playing the games now.

Justice for Pico & SBSP.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 am

Go ahead. I've already given up my spot. If you two finish first and second then one of you can take my spot and the other can take Cam's. Tell Rei to deal with it though seeing as he's a moderator and that I really have better things in my life to do than organize a tournament I'm not going to be a part of.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:31 am

Fantastic news.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:48 am

I lost 2-1 and 5-1.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:49 am

A moral victory.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:51 am

Bondarenko, I shall add you on PSN in the morrow.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:54 am

BladeGunner's actions in this thread betray his inherent sexism.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:01 pm

not keen on playing Cam by the sounds of his connection shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:03 pm

can we make the quater/semi finals 2 legged? would be better imo Smile
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:01 pm

What's wrong with my connection? I went got disconnected in one game. Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:16 am

So what's going on now? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:29 am

Cam tell me when you can play a game, like give a time when you'll be able to get on the ps3, book it or some shit. And tell me, i'll be there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:24 am

The Official PS3 FIFA 13 Tournament Thread - Page 5 WaGBE
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:31 am

Stewart Downer wrote:Bondarenko, I shall add you on PSN in the morrow.

Exceptional news mf.. I look forward to it.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:40 am

George, when are you free to play man?
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:53 am

Kuled wrote:George, when are you free to play man?

Yes. Let me load up Fifa now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 pm