Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
The Zlatan
George
Forest
Kuled
SBSP
Phadunkin Donuts
Ra's al Ghul
11 posters

The shameless rip-off FIFA 13 tournament (PS3)

George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

The shameless rip-off FIFA 13 tournament (PS3) - Page 2 Empty Re: The shameless rip-off FIFA 13 tournament (PS3)

Post by George Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:52 am

Yeah, I want to play. Is there going to be a draw?
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

The shameless rip-off FIFA 13 tournament (PS3) - Page 2 Empty Re: The shameless rip-off FIFA 13 tournament (PS3)

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 am

Sorry for not sorting this out earlier, I've been away all day. I see we finally got a twelfth member, which would have been perfect for a four groups of three tournament, but apparently Pico's deleted her account. Anyone know why and whether she'll be making another account?
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:22 am

Just make one group smaller. That could work.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:28 am

The whole point of a group of three is that two people qualify from it so we can have a quarter final round. If we use the same format but with eleven people then two people don't play at all until everyone else is done with their groups and that's a bit unfair.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:04 am

All the teams I wanted to be are taken. The shameless rip-off FIFA 13 tournament (PS3) - Page 2 1371890812
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:05 am

Robyn will still play.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:55 am

Harrold wrote:All the teams I wanted to be are taken. The shameless rip-off FIFA 13 tournament (PS3) - Page 2 1371890812

If Germany is one of them then you can take them. That is if Robyn doesn't play of course.

Kuled wrote:Robyn will still play.

How do you know this?
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:27 am

Have I been allowed into this? The first page is blocked on my school internet for some reason, so I can't see. Laughing
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:34 am

Cam wrote:Have I been allowed into this? The first page is blocked on my school internet for some reason, so I can't see. Laughing

Obviously not.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:56 am

Oh okay
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:12 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    Harrold wrote:All the teams I wanted to be are taken. The shameless rip-off FIFA 13 tournament (PS3) - Page 2 1371890812

If Germany is one of them then you can take them. That is if Robyn doesn't play of course.
    No, thank you. I'll play next time round.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 am

Cam wrote:Oh okay

Calm the fuck down.

Harrold wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

No, thank you. I'll play next time round.

If Robyn joins then you can have my spot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:43 am

you can happily take Italy Harrold, i will switch to Chelsea if so
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:42 pm

BladeGunner wrote:

Kuled wrote:Robyn will still play.

How do you know this?
    Sorry for the late reply, been a bit bust lately shifty She told me on twitter.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:21 am

Well now we have another problem since ForestLAD is "leaving" the forum. I'm just going to arrange the groups with the twelve people that are currently signed up and see where things go from there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:29 am