Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct CL 19:45 SS2

Poll

Who do you want to win?

[ 2 ]
    FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct  CL 19:45  SS2 Bar_left67%FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct  CL 19:45  SS2 Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct  CL 19:45  SS2 Bar_left0%FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct  CL 19:45  SS2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct  CL 19:45  SS2 Bar_left33%FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct  CL 19:45  SS2 Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct  CL 19:45  SS2 Empty FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct CL 19:45 SS2

Post by Muhkoo Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:55 am

FC Nordsjællands first CL game home away from home as they are borrowing FC Copenhagen's stadium for Champions League (Their own stadium only seats 9000)

The first time champions face off with last seasons CL winners from last season which should provide a test unlike what they've had before.

Nordsjælland lost 0-2 in the first round against Shaktar even though they managed to have the ball more than the Ukrainian team on their home turf.

Chelsea were held to 2-2 by Juventus after the stunning first half brace by Oscar.

Both coming out of the weekend with victories after Nordsjælland won 3-0 on Friday against Esbjerg and Chelsea beat Arsenal 2-1.

I set a different poll question as Chelsea are naturally massive favorites against the CL and Euro group stage first timers, they are superior in every department and anything but a win would be an upset. (Not that upsets in Copenhagen would be anything new)
    SBSP
    SBSP

FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct  CL 19:45  SS2 Empty Re: FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct CL 19:45 SS2

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Popular thread.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct  CL 19:45  SS2 Empty Re: FC Nordsjælland v Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd Oct CL 19:45 SS2

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:37 pm

My friend who is currently living in Denmark (he went on an exchange) went to the game I think (he supports Chelsea, creamed himself when they were drawn with a Danish team in the group stages)
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 am

SBSP wrote:Popular thread.

Guess the Chelsea fans fled from your totally useful posts huh? I am so sorry if my posts don't interest your feeble mind enough.

A lot of people were very excited with Nordsjælland drawing Chelsea and Juventus (Less so for Shaktar, tough team that no one knows much about) Had they lowered the ticket prices to something more reasonable (£50 per ticket for Chelsea or £100 for all 3 matches) relative to Nordsjællands popularity i think they could have sold out, as Chelsea and Juventus are some of the clubs with a big following here. Juventus is popular with the older crowd due to Michael Laudrup while a lot of younger (your average glory hunter?) have support for Chelsea.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:50 am

What was the score in this?
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:45 am

4-0 Chelsea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:54 pm