Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Kuled
Trent
menalawyerguy
VivaRonaldoLAD
Bushido
ShakerMatty
Forest
11 posters

Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky

Poll

Who will be victorious?

[ 2 ]
    Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky  Bar_left50%Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky  Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky  Bar_left0%Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky  Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky  Bar_left50%Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky  Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Forest
    Forest

Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky  Empty Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky

Post by Forest Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky  010308503870400

Forest have been boosted by the arrival of Jermaine Jenas this week, who is expected to feature at some point today. He will slot into an already talented midfield which has the likes of Lewis McGugan, Henri Lansbury, Simon Gillett, Andy Reid etc. And in front of this talented bunch will be in-form Simon Cox, Dexter Blackstock, and the magnificent Billy Sharp who has yet to score for us. Today will be the day he steps up. He bagged a couple for Southampton against Pompey last year, and he'll be expected to do the same against Derby. In goal for Forest will be the mardy cunt, Lee Camp. This little rat is getting rather tedious now. Makes a few mistakes and throws a strop all the time. Rumours that we've been looking at Craig Gordon, which are hopefully true as Camp could do with competition. He needs to step his game up. In front of Camp will be a pretty shaky back four, who are still gelling. At Right Back there will be Sam Hutchinson unless his injury prevents him from playing. This game may be too soon for him. If he's injured then Halford will be RB, Harding LB, or Moloney RB, Halford LB. Harding is terrifically average though. Jordi was correct. And at center back will be the silky Daniel Ayala and the experienced Danny Collins.

As for Derby, they're a shit side who always step up 5 gears against us. They have a squad full of lower league players and non-league players, with a few kids in there aswell who haven't even reached puberty. They are the most mundane football side on this planet, and the world will be a better place when they finally leave mid table and get relegated to League 1. They are less exciting than Coventry, and Coventry are dull as fuck. But despite all this, Derby will probably win today.

In fan news, Derby fans are planning on a scarfes up and chant tribute for a fan of theirs who passed away recently. Our fans hopefully won't let them do this, so we should sing some nasty chants hopefully. Cause a few tears infront of the Sky Cameras. I imagine things could get a little feisty so I better dress hard or go home. Nawty!

Have fun watching this exciting and often unpredictable East Midlands Rivalry, people of the Playmaker!
    Forest
    Forest

Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky  Empty Re: Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky

Post by Forest Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:44 pm

bump
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky  Empty Re: Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:46 pm

1-1 is what scoreline I am going to go with with.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 am

What a boring game.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 am

Forest are cunts. Let me down for €160 on my goalrush. Mad
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:15 am

Forest wrote:bump

unnecessary bump is unnecessary Suspect
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 am

Waheey, forest must be fuming.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 am

Trent wrote:Waheey, forest must be fuming.

lool I'm glad..
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 am

rofl Get in.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:11 am

You support a shit club who will never ever do anything of note above the 3rd tier of English football and your clubs greatest ever player in your lousy history could only make our bench today.

Bushido wrote:

lool I'm glad..

You support a good club, but for all your years in the top flight you've never made the impression we did by conquering Europe. Oh, and your club doesn't even have an identity. You're just the shit little neighbours of Liverpool who latch onto their pathetic JFT96 gimmicks.

Kuled wrote:rofl Get in.

And as for you, you live in Malta and 'support' Man Utd. Do one you cunt.

I hope the referee of this game gets terminally ill and dies a slow, painful death. Fucking ruined the game today. We couldn't get going at all cos of Derby's rugby tactics of taking us out every fucking time we had the ball. They had 12 men. At least our fans didn't let them do their gay little tribute to that fan who died. I liked our chants about that Derby supporting twat who killed his 5 kids in a house fire.

YOU BURN YOUR OWN KIDS, YOU BURN YOUR OWWWWWWNNN KIDDDDDDSSS, YOU SHEEP SHAGGING BASTARDS, YOU BURN YOUR OWN KIDS!!!
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 am

Forest wrote:

You support a shit club who will never ever do anything of note above the 3rd tier of English football and your clubs greatest ever player in your lousy history could only make our bench today.

Bushido wrote:

lool I'm glad..

You support a good club, but for all your years in the top flight you've never made the impression we did by conquering Europe. Oh, and your club doesn't even have an identity. You're just the shit little neighbours of Liverpool who latch onto their pathetic JFT96 gimmicks.

Kuled wrote:rofl Get in.

And as for you, you live in Malta and 'support' Man Utd. Do one you cunt.

I hope the referee of this game gets terminally ill and dies a slow, painful death. Fucking ruined the game today. We couldn't get going at all cos of Derby's rugby tactics of taking us out every fucking time we had the ball. They had 12 men. At least our fans didn't let them do their gay little tribute to that fan who died. I liked our chants about that Derby supporting twat who killed his 5 kids in a house fire.

YOU BURN YOUR OWN KIDS, YOU BURN YOUR OWWWWWWNNN KIDDDDDDSSS, YOU SHEEP SHAGGING BASTARDS, YOU BURN YOUR OWN KIDS!!!
    Since when did Gary Hooper play for Forest?
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:16 am

Lmao, Forest mad.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:17 am

Billy Sharp you little mingebag. Gary Hooper is nothing compared to him.

And if the calibre of players who can be considered your greatest ever, is Gary fucking Hooper, then rofl rofl rofl
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:18 am

Forest wrote:Billy Sharp you little mingebag. Gary Hooper is nothing compared to him.

And if the calibre of players who can be considered your greatest ever, is Gary fucking Hooper, then rofl rofl rofl
    Hooper is two times the player of Sharp you little cretin.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:19 am

I do believe Kevin Keegan played for them..
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:19 am

madLAD
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:20 am

Ted wrote:I do believe Kevin Keegan played for them..
    He did indeed, he started his career at Scunny.

I wouldn't call him "our" best player but he would certainly be the best player to have ever played for us. He was marvellous at other clubs but obviously not as good at Scunny.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:38 am

Nottingham Forest v Derby County | 1.15 KO | Live On Sky  Tumblr_lltkgh5jwj1qcjzcm
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:24 am

Sharp is shit.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:Sharp is shit.
    He was only good at Scunny.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:52 am

He's a fucking dick. People always say 'aww his baby died, you can't say that'... But he is still the biggest dick in football.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:55 am

If Hooper was your best ever player then deary me...

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:57 am

Trent wrote:
    Forest wrote:Billy Sharp you little mingebag. Gary Hooper is nothing compared to him.

Hooper is two times the player of Sharp you little cretin.

This
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:57 am

ShakerMatty wrote:If Hooper was your best ever player then deary me...

I meant to say recent years mf. Our all time greatest player would be between Alex Calvo-Garcia, Barrie Thomas or Jack Brownsword.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:59 am

Who is Bury's best ever player? That guy that bailed out on them a year ago after scoring a bunch of goals. I remember their fans crying about that.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:01 am

You mean Ryan Lowe?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:05 am

Trent wrote:
    ShakerMatty wrote:If Hooper was your best ever player then deary me...

I meant to say recent years mf. Our all time greatest player would be between Alex Calvo-Garcia, Barrie Thomas or Jack Brownsword.

I'd still go with Hooper
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 am

Of recent years perhaps considering the amount of goals he scored for us.

Colin Bell, Craig Madden and David Lee are three who are considered the best.

I remember you crying about Bullard and his wages with Hull.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:30 am

Agreed.

Billy. not worthy
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:35 am

Hooper scored 20 goals in a struggling Championship side and 30 in a team that finished 6th in League One.

Sharp scored 33 in a team that waltzed through League One to win the title, smashing Forest 4-0 at the City Ground in the process.

For Scunny, Hooper was far better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:32 pm