Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Footballer gets a 15 match ban for violent conduct.

Anonymous

Footballer gets a 15 match ban for violent conduct.  Empty Footballer gets a 15 match ban for violent conduct.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:23 pm

I like the part where the player on the ground jumps around like a fish out of water.
    dena
    dena

Footballer gets a 15 match ban for violent conduct.  Empty Re: Footballer gets a 15 match ban for violent conduct.

Post by dena Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:28 pm

He kicked him so hard that homie had a seizure. 15 games is appropriate.

But for real though that's a 3-5 game ban imo. Neutral
    Anonymous

Footballer gets a 15 match ban for violent conduct.  Empty Re: Footballer gets a 15 match ban for violent conduct.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:29 pm

rofl Gets sent off then kicks him in the head, brilliant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Ah, now I remember who this guy is!

He played in Mexico with Puebla in 2005. Played 15 games and earned himself 8 yellow cards. not worthy
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Ah, now I remember who this guy is!

He played in Mexico with Puebla in 2005. Played 15 games and earned himself 8 yellow cards. not worthy

I can't believe you remember all that detail about a player you forgot about. Legend.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:51 pm

No, I couldn't remember who he was but I could kinda recall his name.Wikied him and saw that he played for Pueble in 2005, that's when I realized where I had heard the name,. Puebla is a rather popular but not very powerful or influential team in the leauge(in fact they got relegated that year, this I actually remember because there was a sea of tears of when they went down) I got curious as to how he did there, searched mediotiempo.com, and found that he played 15 games and earned himself 8 yellow cards.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:11 am

Que lastima Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:04 am

kyro7 wrote:rofl Gets sent off then kicks him in the head, brilliant.
    Think he got sent off for kicking him in the head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:39 am

Kyro's right. He elbows him first in the face. Gets sent off, then he kicks the guy in the head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:36 am