Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Start.
Cam
Harrold
menalawyerguy
AndItsKoren!
Childish Logic
ShakerMatty
arsenalap11
VivaRonaldoLAD
Carlos Jenkinson
coolhead33
Jeff
blackskar
Muhkoo
AriseForLife
Hitchy
Jord
JK
SophisticatedBeggar
Walcott
Forest
Mouse
Phadunkin Donuts
Mustangt125
crump
El_indian
dena
Trent
Marvin
Kuled
Ham.
Jordan Henderchip
Jorlung
Ra's al Ghul
Cadbury
SBSP
Gegilworld93
Moose
Theo Filippo
Sean
Danny
Novi
samiz
Andy
Jordi
Keanoo
Mal
Bushido
Zzonked
53 posters

FIFA 13

Andy

Supports : Manchester United

FIFA 13 - Page 25 Empty Re: FIFA 13

Post by Andy Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:56 am

Because EA couldn't get their web app working so I'd thought I'd do something, not exactly a glitch and I did it a couple of times and got banned for fraud.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:38 am

Ashamed to say this but I'm playing a Career Mode with Tottenham. They've got an annoyingly promising squad this year. Only player I've bought so far is Yohan Cabaye and this is what my squad looks like:

Lloris
    Walker_Kaboul_Vertonghen_Assou-Ekotto
    Cabaye_Sandro
    Dembele
    Bale_Adebayor_Dempsey

Substitutes: Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Parker, Sigurdsson, Lennon and Defoe.

Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:58 am

How do you accept an international offer? I got an e-mail from my agent saying I've been offered the Finland job and something else but when I go to "Browse Jobs" there's nothing there. Does the e-mail mean that I will be able to get the job later or something?
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:00 am

Scored a bicycle kick with Lampard, but the guy quit in the 90th minute so I couldn't save it. Mad
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:02 am

BladeGunner wrote:Ashamed to say this but I'm playing a Career Mode with Tottenham. They've got an annoyingly promising squad this year. Only player I've bought so far is Yohan Cabaye and this is what my squad looks like:

Lloris
    Walker_Kaboul_Vertonghen_Assou-Ekotto
    Cabaye_Sandro
    Dembele
    Bale_Adebayor_Dempsey
    Substitutes: Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Parker, Sigurdsson, Lennon and Defoe.

I started one with Spurs too. I bought Eriksen though.

Lloris
    Sandro-Kaboul-Vertonghen
    Walker-Parker-Dembele-Bale
    Eriksen
    Dempsey-Adebayor
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:10 am

The hell, I got an offer from Barca for Cazorla and an offer from Atletico Madrid for Szczesny. Thought it would be fun to ask for 40m euros for Cazorla and 25m euros for Szczesny and both teams accept Neutral. I've bought Yanga-M'Biwa, Ter Stegen and Belhanda for it, but it seems so unrealistic. Vermaelen has gone and apparently Chamberlain wants to leave too, because he's a "free spirit" and wants to "explore the other leagues".

Next time I'm not going to accept any offer, unless I really want to sell a player.

Can anyone recommend me a team with some youngsters in it, but in need for some adjustments? Preferbly Spanish, English or German league. I'm thinking of Valencia, Athletic and Swansea, but perhaps someone has found a fun team?
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:22 am

Andy wrote:Because EA couldn't get their web app working so I'd thought I'd do something, not exactly a glitch and I did it a couple of times and got banned for fraud.

Just because a glitch is there it doesn't mean you should abuse it. And not exactly a glitch? It was a glitch, and not one you could do over and over by accident. Laughing
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:26 am

This game is so realistic. Started a Career Mode as a Pro with Arsenal as they'll be better for a CAM to play decent football with. Literally 2 days into it and Barcelona bid for me rofl

I haven't even played a game yet. I stalled the offer though. Might stay at Arsenal
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:28 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:
    Andy wrote:Because EA couldn't get their web app working so I'd thought I'd do something, not exactly a glitch and I did it a couple of times and got banned for fraud.

Just because a glitch is there it doesn't mean you should abuse it. And not exactly a glitch? It was a glitch, and not one you could do over and over by accident. Laughing
    You don't even know what I did and when did I say I did it by accident? I knew what I was doing.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:55 am

Andy wrote:
    AndItsKoren! wrote:

You don't even know what I did and when did I say I did it by accident? I knew what I was doing.

It was the daily gift glitch, I saw your post. I didn't say you did it by accident, but all the bitches that glitch and can't accept the punishment tend to say they did it by accident.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:08 am

JK wrote:The hell, I got an offer from Barca for Cazorla and an offer from Atletico Madrid for Szczesny. Thought it would be fun to ask for 40m euros for Cazorla and 25m euros for Szczesny and both teams accept Neutral. I've bought Yanga-M'Biwa, Ter Stegen and Belhanda for it, but it seems so unrealistic. Vermaelen has gone and apparently Chamberlain wants to leave too, because he's a "free spirit" and wants to "explore the other leagues".

Next time I'm not going to accept any offer, unless I really want to sell a player.
    I started a CM with Schalke today and Barca bid 6m Euros for Matip (the longer I think about it the more I can imagine Matip at Barca btw shifty ). I counter offered 12m just to see if they would accept but I had no idea the player would be gone right after they accept.

Bit stupid as well, if I counter offer like 30m for a player they're like "thats too high for this player" and cancel the offer, in reality they should go up a bit with the price to see if I would accept that...
    JK
    JK

Post by JK Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:28 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:I started a CM with Schalke today and Barca bid 6m Euros for Matip (the longer I think about it the more I can imagine Matip at Barca btw FIFA 13 - Page 25 279869 ). I counter offered 12m just to see if they would accept but I had no idea the player would be gone right after they accept.

Bit stupid as well, if I counter offer like 30m for a player they're like "thats too high for this player" and cancel the offer, in reality they should go up a bit with the price to see if I would accept that...

Exactly this! I had no idea they'd be gone right away. I got the offer for Santi in his first season aswell, bit odd. It broke my heart when I got the news he had agreed terms with Barca.

Agreed on the second part aswell. Would've been better if they would've given the CPU a bit more initiative in negotiating. They always keep their prices the same, even if you'd only offer like 10% under their price tag.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:36 am

I got an offer for Jay Rodriguez in the first window. :-.-: AI teams wouldn't accept offers for their just joined players so why should I? Mad
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 am

Is it just me or do long shots always seem to be blocked?
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:43 am

My career mode's are broken. All the ones I started on the early access freeze my xbox, I have to start again. Sad
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:45 am

Malouda top scorer in the league Laughing

Just playing Chelsea now, they are playing Moses and Malouda on the wings and have Mata on the bench.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:49 am

Just accepted the Columbia job.

Falcao, Rodriguez, Zuniga.. Me gusta
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:01 am

Danny wrote:Just accepted the Columbia job.

Falcao, Rodriguez, Zuniga.. FIFA 13 - Page 25 623131029
    How do you accept the job? Just go to browse jobs?
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:03 am

Sandro wants to leave because he can't adjust to the weather...

"Reports have been surfacing that Newcastle Untied, Manchester United, and Liverpool would be willing to end the player's wet and cold exile with Spurs."

... Because that makes perfect sense, right?
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:04 am

My Newcastle career mode is currently going well, might start one with Spurs later.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:04 am

Jorlung wrote:
    Danny wrote:Just accepted the Columbia job.

Falcao, Rodriguez, Zuniga.. FIFA 13 - Page 25 623131029
    How do you accept the job? Just go to browse jobs?
    In the e-mail it gave me the opportunity to stall, accept or reject the offer. shifty

Browse jobs is just clubs that want you I think. Well it is until you're a national team boss at least.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:12 am

Can't believe I only just discovered precision dribbling like an hour ago.

Isaac Cuenca and precision dribbling Me gusta
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:32 am

Mal wrote:
    Jeff wrote:I'm bored of this years fifa already it really isn't very good imo.

Agreed.
    I don't even have the game yet, and you guys are already bored of it. Laughing
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 am

I like how Adam Matthews picture on FIFA is him in a suit.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:38 am

I too am doing a Spurs save. I have fallen in love with Dembele. Haven't made any first team signings, more for the future.

I signed:
    - Kurt Zouma for something like £3m + Gallas.
    - Luke Shaw
    - James Ward-Prowse in a straight swap for Jenas
    - Tom Ince

Noticed even when they aren't playing they go up JWP has yet to play gone up 2. Loanees go up loads too, Couliabily went up 3 in a week on loan at Yeovil.

Something that bugs me is the inclusion of players like Quaresma, Drogba etc. on random teams from the off in CM.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:40 am

Harrold wrote:I too am doing a Spurs save. I have fallen in love with Dembele. Haven't made any first team signings, more for the future.

I signed:
    - Kurt Zouma for something like £3m + Gallas.
    - Luke Shaw
    - James Ward-Prowse in a straight swap for Jenas
    - Tom Ince

Noticed even when they aren't playing they go up JWP has yet to play gone up 2. Loanees go up loads too, Couliabily went up 3 in a week on loan at Yeovil.

Something that bugs me is the inclusion of players like Quaresma, Drogba etc. on random teams from the off in CM.
    rofl

This game is broken.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:41 am

Yeah, Drogba was at Lille in mine, got really confused.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:45 am

edit
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:04 am

Danny wrote:
    Jorlung wrote:How do you accept the job? Just go to browse jobs?
    In the e-mail it gave me the opportunity to stall, accept or reject the offer. FIFA 13 - Page 25 279869

Browse jobs is just clubs that want you I think. Well it is until you're a national team boss at least.
    Welp, I got the e-mail but I didn't any accept or reject options. I had two options though, said Finland and I think Slovenia.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:15 am

Jorlung wrote:
    Danny wrote:In the e-mail it gave me the opportunity to stall, accept or reject the offer. FIFA 13 - Page 25 279869

Welp, I got the e-mail but I didn't any accept or reject options. I had two options though, said Finland and I think Slovenia.
    Are you sure it didn't just say they may be interested in you if your club keeps performing?

I got that yesterday saying Egypt and Ireland were interested, but ended up with Columbia actually offering me a job.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content