Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Carlos Jenkinson
Gegilworld93
CollieBuddz
7 posters

2 Female Police Officers Ambushed in Manchester

Anonymous

2 Female Police Officers Ambushed in Manchester Empty 2 Female Police Officers Ambushed in Manchester

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:31 am

Two female police officers shot dead in Manchester as man arrested.

Fiona Bone, 32, and Nicola Hughes, 23, were responding to a routine report of a house burglary in the Mottram district of Greater Manchester when they were killed.
    Shortly after the incident Dale Cregan, 29, who was being sought in connection with a gun and grenade attack in the city, walked into a police station and was arrested on suspcion of their murder.
    It is understood that a number of shots were fired during the incident and a grenade was also detonated.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9550417/Two-female-police-officers-shot-dead-in-Manchester-as-man-arrested.html
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

2 Female Police Officers Ambushed in Manchester Empty Re: 2 Female Police Officers Ambushed in Manchester

Post by CollieBuddz Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:00 am

The fuck's up with his eye?

I met someone a few months a go that had his eye ripped out by someone he'd had an argument with. He was drunk and when telling us what happened he sort of tried demonstrate on me and went really close to my eye. Fucking shat me up.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

2 Female Police Officers Ambushed in Manchester Empty Re: 2 Female Police Officers Ambushed in Manchester

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 am

What on earth is wrong with the world? Neutral

Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:33 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:What on earth is wrong with the world? Neutral

Manchester*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:42 am

CollieBuddz wrote:The fuck's up with his eye?

I met someone a few months a go that had his eye ripped out by someone he'd had an argument with. He was drunk and when telling us what happened he sort of tried demonstrate on me and went really close to my eye. Fucking shat me up.
    Think I saw he lost it in a fight with a cop in Thailand or something like that (they had a knuckle duster) . Now I just think he has a black stone there instead.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Typical English. Should ban guns in England....

....Oh...wait....
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:11 pm

When was the last time you heard about a shooting in England?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Re-enactment of good cop.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Fonseca wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:What on earth is wrong with the world? Neutral

Manchester*

Ah yes because crime never happens in any other part of the country!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:56 am

Mustangt125 wrote:Typical English. Should ban guns in England....

....Oh...wait....

There are approximately 90 guns for every 100 people in the US (a rate almost 15 times higher than England and Wales). More than 85 people a day are killed by guns and more than twice that number are injured by them. Gun murders are the leading cause of death among African Americans under the age of 44.

Typical Republican.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:55 am

I'd have to confirm it but I think I read somewhere(somewhere being my textbook) that the murder rate per capita in England was actually higher than in the US.

Or that might have only been London.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:29 am

ShakerMatty wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Manchester*

Ah yes because crime never happens in any other part of the country!

Your words not mine
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:52 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:I'd have to confirm it but I think I read somewhere(somewhere being my textbook) that the murder rate per capita in England was actually higher than in the US.

Or that might have only been London.
    The US rate is definitely higher. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:01 am

I actually skimmed through my textbook and I think they were actually talking about the burglary rate.

But I don't think that's fair on England, The Scouser per capita ratio should be taken into consideration when adding up the figures.

2 Female Police Officers Ambushed in Manchester 425670

Last edited by Ché Guayaba on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:03 am

double post.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:04 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:I actually skimmed through my textbook and I think they were actually talking about the burglary rate.

But I don't think that's fair on England, The Scouser per capita ratio should be taken into consideration when adding up the figures.

2 Female Police Officers Ambushed in Manchester 425670
    Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:21 am