Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Weather130
Scuba Steve
ConorCelticFC
Drake
SBSP
CollieBuddz
Jorlung
wellz
dena
Trent
14 posters

How the fuck are Americans supposed to understand this?

Anonymous

How the fuck are Americans supposed to understand this? Empty How the fuck are Americans supposed to understand this?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 am

Anonymous

How the fuck are Americans supposed to understand this? Empty Re: How the fuck are Americans supposed to understand this?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:13 am

Most of the words are on the screen. shifty
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

How the fuck are Americans supposed to understand this? Empty Re: How the fuck are Americans supposed to understand this?

Post by Trent Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 am

kyro7 wrote:Most of the words are on the screen. shifty
    This.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 am

I actually understood it quite well but as the highly astute cairo pointed out, most of the words are on the screen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:23 am

It's actually a radio advert
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:34 am

Could have told us that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:35 am

Then I'm sure plenty would struggle. Laughing
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:53 am

Kind of sounds like a fucked up Canadian towards the end
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:54 am

It's not that hard to understand actually. And I listened to it without watching.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:57 am

The title was just poking fun at how funny he sounds

Some people have taken the question in the thread title a bit too literally/seriously Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:04 am

How funny does he sound? Aren't you Scottish? Shouldnt you be used to it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:07 am

dena wrote:How funny does he sound? Aren't you Scottish? Shouldnt you be used to it?

I just think there's something funny about Kris Boyd on an American mattress commercial
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 am

He should be doing scott's lawn care commercials good point
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:00 pm

If the words weren't there I would probably have no clue what the ad was about.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:15 pm

As if that fat cunt would turn down cake.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:16 pm

CollieBuddz wrote:As if that fat cunt would turn down cake.
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Is there a video on the opening post? I don't see anything. shifty
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Kris Boyd, what a flop Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:18 am

Drake wrote:Kris Boyd, what a flop Laughing

In what team?
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:21 am

He did well for Forest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:24 am

He was shit at Middlesbrough because they were shit.

Scored 6 in 10 for Forest and only about 3 of them were starts.

7 in 25 for Portland who are the worst team in the entire division, plus he'd scored the 7 after like 8 games. Hasn't scored in ages.

They have statistically the worst players in every position though, so he has to do everything himself.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:30 am

Darlington Nagbe. Worst player in his position.

ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:32 am

Everyone uses Boyd as an example of how shit the SPL is but he scored 12 goals in his one and only season in English football, the vast majority of his game-time for an absolutely shite team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:40 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Is there a video on the opening post? I don't see anything. shifty

Yes.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:38 am

He scored a free-kick against us lol.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:04 am

I understood that.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:16 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:Is there a video on the opening post? I don't see anything. shifty

YesAye.
    Fixed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:09 am

God I'm thick, I just realized why I can't see the video. OP is on my foes lists.

I thought Kyro made the thread.

Last edited by Ché Guayaba on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Got I'm thick, I just realized why I can't see the video. OP is on my foes lists.

I thought Kyro made the thread.

No probs fatty.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:21 am

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:37 am