Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
chiboygeorge
Jordi
Ra's al Ghul
Muhkoo
Cristiano
Marvin
Walcott
Tom
Cadbury
Zzonked
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Bushido
Cameron.
Cam
Mal
Sean
dena
luke.
Phadunkin Donuts
Andy
Jeff
samiz
Kuled
27 posters

Chelsea vs Reading | 7:45 PM

Poll

How will this end

[ 2 ]
    Chelsea vs Reading | 7:45 PM - Page 5 Bar_left33%Chelsea vs Reading | 7:45 PM - Page 5 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Chelsea vs Reading | 7:45 PM - Page 5 Bar_left0%Chelsea vs Reading | 7:45 PM - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Chelsea vs Reading | 7:45 PM - Page 5 Bar_left67%Chelsea vs Reading | 7:45 PM - Page 5 Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Sean

Chelsea vs Reading | 7:45 PM - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Reading | 7:45 PM

Post by Sean Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:40 am

We were very lucky, draw was probably the fair result.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:40 am

Thank fuck for that. Also the FA don't count the Community Shield as a first team game, so Ivanovic ban counts for reserve games, not first team games.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:41 am

Hazard won the penalty, assisted Cahill I think, assisted Ivanovic.. fuck. Neutral
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:42 am

55pts. Nice. Laughing
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:44 am

Watching Hazard play he just seems... so much quicker in pace, touch, thought, well really everything than the rest of the Chelsea players today. Torres was just in the way most of the time, only noteworthy was an offside tap in.

Mata wasn't that good either.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:46 am

Chelsea looked so average. It's ridiculous how stupidly they've spent throughout this transfer window (for the most part) when they have so many glaring issues they need to address. If they don't bring in any more players before the end of the month then they will be well on course to having a poor season. Really can't see them putting up any sort of title challenge with this squad.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:47 am

BladeGunner wrote:Chelsea looked so average. It's ridiculous how stupidly they've spent throughout this transfer window (for the most part) when they have so many glaring issues they need to address. If they don't bring in any more players before the end of the month then they will be well on course to having a poor season. Really can't see them putting up any sort of title challenge with this squad.

Agreed, we definitely need a new striker, rb, and central midfielder imo.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:48 am

5 assists from Hazard. Shit son.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:53 am

Azpilicueta, Hulk and a central midfielder would be nice, hijacking a deal for Sahin could be a good piece of business.. or Modric if the Madrid deal isn't 100% done. Ball retention in the middle is shit, usually end up passing out of defence and collapsing after we lose the ball.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:54 am

I cant see Chelsea getting top 4 playing like that to be honest.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:56 am

Hazard.. solid week.. the fuck.

Did not expect this so soon.. really fucking me over.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:56 am

Torres was a ghost that game as well, worrying.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Post by Jeff Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:57 am

Hazard was Chelsea's only good player i thought ...
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:05 am

Oscar looked decent when he came on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 am

Hazard. oh god why
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 am

Sounds like Reading had a good go, fair play to them.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 am

luke. wrote:Azpilicueta, Hulk and a central midfielder would be nice, hijacking a deal for Sahin could be a good piece of business.. or Modric if the Madrid deal isn't 100% done. Ball retention in the middle is shit, usually end up passing out of defence and collapsing after we lose the ball.
    Those 3 would cost you atleast 120M in total with the transfers already bought this summer, that won't happen.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:03 am

luke is funny.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:33 am

I don't believe in Hazard, I don't really know what I mean by that but I seen some Chelsea fans who think Hazard is better than Neymar, which irks the fuck outta me.

He's good, but he's not that good...if you disagree please tell me why lol
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:37 am

chiboygeorge wrote:I don't believe in Hazard, I don't really know what I mean by that but I seen some Chelsea fans who think Hazard is better than Neymar, which irks the fuck outta me.

At the minute, I would rather have Hazard, but potential wise Neymar will be much better, well from what I've seen.
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:44 am

chiboygeorge wrote:I don't believe in Hazard, I don't really know what I mean by that but I seen some Chelsea fans who think Hazard is better than Neymar, which irks the fuck outta me.

Neymar has to come to Europe to prove people otherwise. But he hasn't done anything and has already been priced out of the market
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:50 am

What does Neymar have to do with anything? They are not similar players imo. Hazard is a quality player, I think he'll slow down a bit as time goes on but he's going to have a great year.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:50 am

I was hoping that Reading would win to go top of the table but my expectation was too high I suppose. That last goal was really cheap but if goal difference matters later it could be huge.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Ivanovic might win the golden boot at this rate
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Ted wrote:

At the minute, I would rather have Hazard, but potential wise Neymar will be much better, well from what I've seen.
    Because he's got five assists? I don't blame you though..

wellz wrote:

Neymar has to come to Europe to prove people otherwise. But he hasn't done anything and has already been priced out of the market
    One can't be priced that highly without having nothing done. Clubs don't bid that much for someone they know is not worth THAT amount..
    dena wrote:

What does Neymar have to do with anything? They are not similar players imo. Hazard is a quality player, I think he'll slow down a bit as time goes on but he's going to have a great year.
    What do you mean? I was asking who people thought was the better player..it's hard to say they are not similar players because they obviously are. Just one is more advanced in other areas..
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Not because of the assists, I just think he is better suited to us atm, he's more experienced, has played in Europe, seems to have better upper strength than Neymar (bit of a cliche about the physical english game, but still appropriate)
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:20 pm

This game really should have been a draw, if not for the offside goal being given the situation that leads to the final goal never happens.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm

By the way why are people saying Hazard has 5 assists? Penalties don't count as assists.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Kuled wrote:By the way why are people saying Hazard has 5 assists? Penalties don't count as assists.

Yes they do Suspect
    Jeff
    Jeff

Post by Jeff Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 pm

He only has 3 Assists.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:37 am