Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
VivaRonaldoLAD
Dragonborn
Alaba v2
El Jefe
Keanoo
Weather130
AndItsKoren!
samiz
Ben 10
Jordan Henderchip
Marvin
LeBron
arsenalap11
Say
Kuled
Mason
ShakerMatty
CM Monk
Harrold
YukiAbe1996
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
The Zlatan
Demoz
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 6 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Cam Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Oh gawd, Randy's going to his bad place!!!
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 6 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 pm

RKO OUT OF NOWHERE.

Oh wait.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 pm

Raw's been a bit shit so far
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Wut, reversing after the match is finished. This can't be real.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Kevin Nash ‏@RealKevinNash
    A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion,there will be one.As you know we only come in take over mode.Stay tuned!!!

Rock will never walk out of the Rumble with the belt we got Phils back

Sorry @CMPunk we got your back!!!!

We can make this happen.Wear your NWO shirts ,bring NWO signs and chant NWO when our Champion comes out! The NWO must live on C.M Punk is it

CM Punk can pick who he wants if not me I'm cool with that .just think the brand is so strong an he can continue it with his skill and edge
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm

I can't really stomach AJ going over Bryan and Punk. Especially since PG men can't hit back.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Supports : Leicester City

Post by YukiAbe1996 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Meh RAW was okay,I honestly thought it would be worse imo Miz and Ziggler versus Christan and Jericho was the best match of the night for me,Punk's well kind of promo at the end was poor
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 am

Whats the deal with the WWE 12 server? Fucking shit.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 am

It's always been shit, never been able to play a game.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 am

I couldnt even get on to Community Creations yesterday.. wanted to download some Attitude Era people. Sad
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 pm

I think Raw 1000 would have been a good time to transition to at least TV-14. This PG shit is getting real "fudgin" lame. Neutral
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2012-07-27/new-smackdown-gm

Booker T! nice Razz thought Teddy Long might come back but this will be an interesting one...
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:58 am

Brock Lesnar wrote:“At one of the events, the guys in the back were all testing their strength through arm-wrestling and ‘mercy’. Most of them were there to ‘impress the divas’. I remember running through all of them, even Paul (Big Show), who had bananas for fingers. The only guy I remember being stronger than me and it pissed me off because I hated not being first, was Kane. No one in the WWE was as strong as that guy. Trying to slam his arm down was like trying to push over a tree with one arm.”
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:21 am

WWE 12 is a pile of horseshit like 13 will be.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:22 am

I liked WWE 12
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:23 am

Cam wrote:I liked WWE 12
    Really?The servers lets the game down so much and the story modes were pretty shit aswell nothing to do on it really.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:25 am

If CC actually worked for me I'd be able to do some decent stuff....
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:53 am

Not had Wwe 12 long tbh but Road to Wrestlemania is honestly complete shite :/ only 3 stories and all bad :/hope they improve for Wwe 13.

As for online,got mine used so can't go online without paying like 6 quid so glad i ain't wasting money for that shit Laughing
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:55 am

JamieB wrote:Not had Wwe 12 long tbh but Road to Wrestlemania is honestly complete shite :/ only 3 stories and all bad :/hope they improve for Wwe 13.

As for online,got mine used so can't go online without paying like 6 quid so glad i ain't wasting money for that shit Laughing
    It had so many backstage segments facepalm
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:57 am

YukiAbe1996 wrote:
    JamieB wrote:Not had Wwe 12 long tbh but Road to Wrestlemania is honestly complete shite :/ only 3 stories and all bad :/hope they improve for Wwe 13.

I know :/ it got so boring facepalm and Road to Wrestlemania isn't in it this year! just checked Laughing

Should have checked first....
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:00 am

I didn't play R2WM. I just bought a thing which unlocked all the things, so I didn't have to play through it. I just play the WWE Universe mode. shifty
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:04 am

Cam wrote:I didn't play R2WM. I just bought a thing which unlocked all the things, so I didn't have to play through it. I just play the WWE Universe mode. shifty
    Universe mode gets borring after a while though if they put GM mode in there I would be more happy tbh.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 am

JamieB wrote:
    YukiAbe1996 wrote:

I know :/ it got so boring facepalm and Road to Wrestlemania isn't in it this year! just checked Laughing

Yeah it's Career mode based around the attuide era Idk what to think of it tbh.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 am

I like the idea of some realistic story mode so i tried it....unfortunately :/ Wwe smackdown vs raw 2011 had one where you could try and end Undertakers streak so more stuff similar and realistic to that would be good.

Yeah i've been playing the universe mode just to get the cutscenes Laughing Stone cold betrayed my created player though Sad
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:06 am

YukiAbe1996 wrote:
    JamieB wrote:

Yeah it's Career mode based around the attuide era Idk what to think of it tbh.

I like it, bit more drama and realism i guess.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:06 am

Mine is really fucked up though, all the belts are held by legends. Dry Smile
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:06 am

Apparently you get to play through the Attitude Era as 6 different superstars Crazy
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:12 am

Cam wrote:Mine is really fucked up though, all the belts are held by legends. Dry Smile
    That kept happening to me but I managed to fix it from them showing up,I've got Justin Gabriel has World Heavyweight champion Cool
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:14 am

How did you stop them from Showing up?
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:18 am

Cam wrote:How did you stop them from Showing up?
    You just have to keep swapping there roster status to legend,Because everytime a draft happens there is a chance atleast one legend will get on the two main brands if that doesn't work set them too free agent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:07 am