Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Celtic95
Gegilworld93
Juventino
Sean
ShakerMatty
Trent
Drake
Childish Logic
ayvee1
Mouse
14 posters

Mario Gotze enjoying his holiday

Anonymous

Mario Gotze enjoying his holiday  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario Gotze enjoying his holiday

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:18 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:This is the kind of man that I would not want representing my football club.
    You want players with erectile dysfunction?
    I want players who have all available blood present in their heads, so that they can think through the game. I do not want hormonally driven "box to box" midfielders who get pleasure from personal glory and thus seek to please themselves throughout the whole match.
    Well he's not playing a match so it doesn't matter.
    Anonymous

Mario Gotze enjoying his holiday  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario Gotze enjoying his holiday

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:20 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I want players who have all available blood present in their heads, so that they can think through the game. I do not want hormonally driven "box to box" midfielders who get pleasure from personal glory and thus seek to please themselves throughout the whole match.
    What you do off of the pitch translates to your performances on the pitch. That is why model professionals like Glen Johnson and Javier Zanetti have been playing at the highest level for ages, while Andy Carroll struggles to trap a ball as he fights off a violent hangover. This laissez-faire attitude to personal dignity will probably translate to Goetze being a selfish player and disgusting human being on the pitch.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:28 am

Glen Johnson stole a toilet seat. Vile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:28 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I want players who have all available blood present in their heads, so that they can think through the game. I do not want hormonally driven "box to box" midfielders who get pleasure from personal glory and thus seek to please themselves throughout the whole match.
    What you do off of the pitch translates to your performances on the pitch. That is why model professionals like Glen Johnson and Javier Zanetti have been playing at the highest level for ages, while Andy Carroll struggles to trap a ball as he fights off a violent hangover. This laissez-faire attitude to personal dignity will probably translate to Goetze being a selfish player and disgusting human being on the pitch.
    rofl I know for sure you're not serious with this Gotze thing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:29 am

Glen Damon in facetious comment shocker.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 am

Why do you do it then, its not particulary funny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 am

Gatsby wrote:Why do you do it then, its not particulary funny.
    Why did you tell us that you were committing suicide? It was not particularly depressing, in fact, for me, it was the opposite. Sometimes, people just act differently, and get enjoyment from different things. It is the way people work, Sean.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:53 am

You weren't even here Glen.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 am

It is unfortunate that you cannot appreciate professor Glen's demeanor. Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:04 am

Agreed, Bye_Ya, some people are just too arrogant and self centered to look at other vantage points.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 am

Gatsby wrote:You weren't even here Glen.

Mario Gotze enjoying his holiday  - Page 2 Tumblr_m6offmYWXZ1qaizpeo3_500
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:11 am

I can't even put Sean on ignore and be spared his Boring ways.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:15 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:I can't even put Sean on ignore and be spared his Boring ways.

Yes you can?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:16 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:I can't even put Sean on ignore and be spared his Boring ways.

Sarcasm?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:18 am

Crying or Very sad
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:56 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:I can't even put Sean on ignore and be spared his Borini ways.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:00 am

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:22 pm