Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Theo Filippo
Forest
ShakerMatty
Mal
Drake
9 posters

Warning after killer flees London jail .

Drake
    Drake

Warning after killer flees London jail . Empty Warning after killer flees London jail .

Post by Drake Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 pm

POLICE were last night hunting one of Britain's longest serving prisoners after he escaped from a high-security jail.

Murderer John Massey, 64, slipped out of HMP Pentonville in North London at around 6.30pm in what is his third prison break.

He used a makeshift rope to scale a wall and was not spotted in time by prison officers, sources said.

Cops went door-to-door in the surrounding streets after warders noticed he was missing and raised the alarm.

Residents said officers were carrying the lifer's photo and told them to stay inside as he could be "dangerous".

Prison bosses promised a probe. The Ministry of Justice said: "The matter will be subject to a full investigation."

Scotland Yard added: "He should not be approached."

Massey has spent more than 35 years behind bars for the murder of nightclub bouncer Charlie Higgins in 1975.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4399262/Warning-after-killer-flees-London-jail.html
    Mal
    Mal

Warning after killer flees London jail . Empty Re: Warning after killer flees London jail .

Post by Mal Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Just down the road from my house. Comforting.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Warning after killer flees London jail . Empty Re: Warning after killer flees London jail .

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Rick Rosstrich wrote:Just down the road from my house. Comforting.

Get Chris on him.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 pm

He's 64 now, doubt he's dangerous.

The worst he could do is hit someone with a walking stick
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Forest wrote:He's 64 now, doubt he's dangerous.

The worst he could do is hit someone with a walking stick

I don't think it's the man that's dangerous. It's the fact that someone has managed to escape.

Funnily enough - my old friend from school is in the same prison right now. lool
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:21 pm

What did he do? shifty
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 pm

3rd prison break? Laughing You'd keep an eye on him after the first break.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:3rd prison break? Laughing You'd keep an eye on him after the first break.

Reminds me of a certain Michael Scofield.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:36 pm

POLICE were last night hunting one of Britain's longest serving prisoners after he escaped from a high-security jail.

Murderer John Massey, 64, slipped out of HMP Pentonville in North London at around 6.30pm in what is his third prison break.

He used a makeshift rope to scale a wall and was not spotted in time by prison officers, sources said.

Cops went door-to-door in the surrounding streets after warders noticed he was missing and raised the alarm.

Residents said officers were carrying the lifer's photo and told them to stay inside as he could be "dangerous".

Prison bosses promised a probe. The Ministry of Justice said: "The matter will be subject to a full investigation."

Scotland Yard added: "He should not be approached."

Massey has spent more than 35 years behind bars for the murder of nightclub bouncer Charlie Higgins in 1975.

hmmm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 pm

I doubt a pensioner could take out a strong healthy man of African decent like yourself.

Third times the charm as they say, maybe he'll stay out this time.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:12 pm

This is sad.

I was hoping it would've been Bronson.

Bronson needs to be released man.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    I doubt a pensioner could take out a strong healthy man of African decent like yourself.

Third times the charm as they say, maybe he'll stay out this time.

Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Pfft, everyone doubting him because of his age, Ezio and Altair still kicked ass Warning after killer flees London jail . 2156770003
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 am

crump wrote:This is sad.

I was hoping it would've been Bronson.

Bronson needs to be released man.
    Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 9:08 am