Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Walcott
Schnix
Kuled
ShakerMatty
8 posters

Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury...

Anonymous

Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... Empty Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:45 am

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... Empty Re: Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury...

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:49 am

Lmao
    Anonymous

Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... Empty Re: Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:24 am

I think you are the only person that goes into my threads. Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 4215900120

I thank you for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:28 am

Laughing

I always go in your threads but most of the time I dont know what to reply so I stay quiet. Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:28 am

Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:30 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:I think you are the only person that goes into my threads. Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 4215900120

I thank you for it.
    Your threads provide a varied amount of humour which I thank you for. not worthy
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 am

I love your threads Che.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 am

My most successful thread on here was the one about Hemorrhoids. Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 586389253
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:39 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:My most successful thread on here was the one about Hemorrhoids. Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 586389253
    rofl
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:45 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:My most successful thread on here was the one about Hemorrhoids. Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 586389253
    rofl
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:34 am

he should've done a heinze

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:51 pm

rofl
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Surprised he didn't go down and start rolling around to get the camera man booked/sent off. Rolling Eyes
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:12 am

Schnix wrote:he should've done a heinze

His reaction to it rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:56 am

che what is this?

Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 8sNSd

its at the start of like every youtube link you post Razz
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:05 am

Schnix wrote:he should've done a heinze

I remember that rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:49 am

Ed wrote:che what is this?

Soup of the day. In Mexico when you are about to have a meal, a lot of times you start off with a bowl of soup before the main course. And I get a lot of these videos from a Mexican football site called "Futbol Sapiens."(Football Wise) and they usually post a humorous video or spectacular goal in the video section to start off your browsing. Hence, "la sopa del dia."

It's my favorite site and it's got a very dedicated staff even though all of them have day jobs, they even get footballers to write articles for them(Marc Crossas wrote an article on Xavi a bit ago. Although, I'm not sure too many people know who Marc Crossas is) and they have a dedicated cartoon staff who put out humorous cartoons on a regular basis.

This was my favorite cartoon of the last couple of ones.

Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 2012.06.03-aafinarlapunteria
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:04 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    Ed wrote:che what is this?

Soup of the day. In Mexico when you are about to have a meal, a lot of times you start off with a bowl of soup before the main course. And I get a lot of these videos from a Mexican football site called "Futbol Sapiens."(Football Wise) and they usually post a humorous video or spectacular goal in the video section to start off your browsing. Hence, "la sopa del dia."

It's my favorite site and it's got a very dedicated staff even though all of them have day jobs, they even get footballers to write articles for them(Marc Crossas wrote an article on Xavi a bit ago. Although, I'm not sure too many people know who Marc Crossas is) and they have a dedicated cartoon staff who put out humorous cartoons on a regular basis.

Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 2012.06.03-aafinarlapunteria
    thing is, noone else gets the cartoons you post Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 3925848005 Is it cause the players aim is the goal but the mascot wants to be better than the other characters such as sideshow bob, so he shoots them shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:20 am

Ed wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:Soup of the day. In Mexico when you are about to have a meal, a lot of times you start off with a bowl of soup before the main course. And I get a lot of these videos from a Mexican football site called "Futbol Sapiens."(Football Wise) and they usually post a humorous video or spectacular goal in the video section to start off your browsing. Hence, "la sopa del dia."

thing is, noone else gets the cartoons you post Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 3925848005 Is it cause the players aim is the goal but the mascot wants to be better than the other characters such as sideshow bob, so he shoots them Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 279869
    The toys represent Brazil's players. From left to right, Lucas(Daffy duck is Lucas in Mexico) Ganso(Ganso is Spanish for Goose), Hulk, David Luiz(these are self explanatory) Pato(is Spanish for duck) and finally Neymar(for his awful haircut.)

Braizil is trying to score while Mexico(the Eagle) is just trying to rain on Brazil's parade so to speak.

Which thanks to Chicharito, Gio and a fantastic defensive display, Mexico managed to do just that.

Santos lose to Corinthians and to add insult to injury... 2012.06.04-punteriaafinada

"Now these are real prizes"

"I don't deserve to live."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:54 am

haha nice Very Happy those animations are pretty nifty and well done aswell

one last question, honestly Laughing

who is the brazil guy shooting the pistol meant to represent?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Nobody I think, just Brazil's national football team personified. The "penta" on his back is for "pentacampeon."

Penta = 5

Campeon = Champion.

5 time Champions.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Eagles = America.

Nice try.

Is the duck supposed to be black Lucas or white Liverpool Lucas?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 pm

god who the hell created this retarded thread
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:15 pm

I believe it's supposed to be Lucas Moura, since Leiva was not called up for recent matches.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:Eagles = America.

Nice try.

Lucas Moura, is that really a question?
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Fonseca wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:Eagles = America.

Nice try.

Yeah. One of them starts regularly for Brazil, and one doesn't.

I like them both. Why are you such a dick about everything?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Yeah. One of them starts regularly for Brazil, and one doesn't.

I like them both. Why are you such a dick about everything?

Duh, there's your own answer

When you start using your brain we can have a conversation Smile
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:34 pm

There's nothing wrong with the part you bolded.

When healthy, Lucas Leiva starts and plays regularly for the Brazilian national team.

If you take a step back, you will realize you were being a dick. No, i don't watch Mexico or Brazil regularly. No, I don't read Mexican cartoons, and no, I don't speak Spanish or Portuguese.

So taking all those facts into account, it turns out that's a legitimate question.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:30 pm