Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Mason
Jorlung
Rafael Benitez
Andy
Mal
Walcott
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Ben 10
Ra's al Ghul
Kuled
Keanoo
Theo Filippo
SBSP
Moose
Jordi
Phadunkin Donuts
Paulinho
21 posters

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Anonymous

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 15 Empty Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:44 am

Bought Aguero for 540k, Benz for 300k, Toure for 280k, Kompany for 250k, Alonso for 215k, Ramos, 560k. I'm hoping I can make profit on them, at least overall. Benzema will surely rise.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:44 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Bought Aguero for 540k, Benz for 300k, Toure for 280k, Kompany for 250k, Alonso for 215k, Ramos, 560k. I'm hoping I can make profit on them, at least overall. Benzema will surely rise.

Not if people realise how average he is. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:48 am

My friend, I did some digging.

I'm sure plenty of you are wondering how TOTY Benzema is..I couldn't resist the urge so I bought him last night and after playing with him for about a day I'm here to give you a little review around his card stats and some other things i noticed..First review so don't expect the best

Pace: Card Stat: 91 - Feels every bit of the 91 pace..I believe is in game pace was 95 acceleration and 91 sprint speed..hes rapid..burns everyone..problem sometimes for his accelerations being so quick for offsides but when has pace ever been bad? Never

Shooting: Card Stat: 93 - Insane insane innnsaannnee shooting. Long shots, finesse shots, left foot right foot Benzema has got it all..99 Shot Power + 91 Long Shots + 99 Finishing = Trouble for your opponents keeping..only downside i would say is his curve is 86 compared to the likes of TOTY Falcao who has very high 90s curve but its sufficient..he will get you loads of goals that make you go ..also 89 Fk * isn't too shabby but have not hit a free kick with him yet

Passing: Card Stat: 80 - Now this is where I personally think that card stat lies, he feels much better than 80 at passing..His IG passing stats are 59 long passing and 99 short passing but 59 long passing is such a lie..its easily as good of passing I've played with he has hit some spot on lob throughs and cheeky outside the foot through balls for me I was really satisfied with his link up play its a big plus

Dribbling: Card Stat: 93 - It shows..his ball control is great, Im not the kind of person who just weaves through players but I can say that his 97 ball control and 95 dribbling shows..very precise and with 4* skills its a bonus..would love 5* but for 4* i believe he's the best striker in the dribbling department I've personally tried

Defending: Card Stat: 52 - Strong so he will win some tackles..tracks backs with his medium work rate some but I didn't pay 310k to get a striker who defends..if you want that get Rooney

Heading: Card Stat: 82 - To be honest I haven't hit many "good" crosses to get onto his head but he does have 90 heading accuracy along being 6'0" can do some damange..not the best jumping at 75 but I'm sure he will score his fair share of headings for me in the future but I'm about 1000% positive if you want a target man you should probably get Giroud

Some things I noticed that were positives in game: Strength is amazing..he has 86 strength along with 79 balance he walked past the likes of Chiellini and David Superman Luiz a few times for me..first time I've experienced that with a striker so you can imagine my reaction ...Also I found that his 80 attacking position isn't really relevant to be honest..hes a striker he's where you want him he attacks nicely makes runs but also gets into good positions to make the center backs pull up to him so I wouldn't really worry about that..I know a few here have

Overall: You probably all want to know if I think he's worth the 310k I paid..to be short yes i do, being a Benzema fan in general helps but just to see a striker who can actually out run and more importantly out muscles David Luiz was worth it for me..Idk where his price will go..up or down I could care less but I believe he is worth more than the price I paid but wouldn't mind him dropping so some of you guys can try him out..If you can't get TOTY Ibra than TOTY Benzema is the best striker in the game..give him a try hope this review helped you guys out
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 am

Damn, I had the best striker in the game in TOTY Ibra. Shouldn't have sold him.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:53 am

You should make profit on Alonso and Ramos. As I might buy them off you for the price you would want want to have sold them for. If thats 900k for Ramos or even 1 million and I have that amount then I'll give you them coins.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:53 pm

How many months left in Fifa 12? 2? Get your profits while you can.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 pm

I successfully sold last July, so I'm prepared to risk it again. July and August are still big months for some, and 18 pounds for 200k is a cut price judging by the time it took for people to BIN my offers last time. It's a risk, but I'm willing to take it. As soon as this month ends, I'll take my winnings.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Why don't you just sell up now?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Prices rising after TOTY, it's a given. Profit is profit.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Im sure your UT 13 team will benefit greatly from your last minute profits. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Fucking hell, was just looking for SIF Suarez and shat my pants, thought I'd lost him and realised I gave him back. facepalm
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Are you guys going to make some accounts for 'loyalty packs'?
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:00 pm

I might. Ive got other accounts for other stuff I've done so I might make a few more although I don't know whether it's gone past the date to have been playing FUT 12 to receive packs for FUT 13.

Alonso is the best player I've played with. He can do everything. not worthy
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Last year the date was somewhere in August , it stands to reason it will be the same or similar this year . I might make a few tomorrow, all the time in the world now
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Just won my first online final Very Happy The guy had TOTY Llorente and TOTY Alonso eek He had Zlatan too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:53 pm

This team wank 2

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#c6cKfAAgbdFPo

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 15 JiLrC
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:11 pm

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cNKuYoNQbdFHP

New TOTW. Agger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Kerzhakov + Akinfeev

rub hands
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Would love to know how the monkeys at EA made such a paradoxical code that makes teams rated lower than others will in fact play better. In H2H a team full of pacey players rated below 75 is fucking shit. But on UT it's like versing a team of Superman.

I'd also love to know how they coded "brazilian teams with over 80 pace in each position cannot concede possession for more than 0.25 seconds"

What a fucking shit game this is, it can fuck off, I bet FIFA 13 will be just as bad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 pm

N wrote:Im sure your UT 13 team will benefit greatly from your last minute profits. Smile

What is this nonsense, N? Are you really going to use sarcasm on me of all people?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Ed wrote:This team wank 2

Wait, why is Lamela a silver? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Paulinho wrote:Would love to know how the monkeys at EA made such a paradoxical code that makes teams rated lower than others will in fact play better. In H2H a team full of pacey players rated below 75 is fucking shit. But on UT it's like versing a team of Superman.

I'd also love to know how they coded "brazilian teams with over 80 pace in each position cannot concede possession for more than 0.25 seconds"

What a fucking shit game this is, it can fuck off, I bet FIFA 13 will be just as bad

And yet, we will all give it a go because the concept is so addicting. Dry Smile
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Paulinho wrote:Would love to know how the monkeys at EA made such a paradoxical code that makes teams rated lower than others will in fact play better. In H2H a team full of pacey players rated below 75 is fucking shit. But on UT it's like versing a team of Superman.

And yet, we will all give it a go because the concept is so addicting. FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 15 537999

I feel so pathetic knowing that I will still play it again, after all it's disgusting bullshit lol
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Need coins so I'm going to play that tournament again, god help me.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Kuled wrote:
    Ed wrote:This team wank 2

Wait, why is Lamela a silver? Laughing
    Because his overall is 74.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 pm

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 15 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:21 am

Strong 50k current profit on Benzema, think I'll sell up as soon as my exams are done.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:32 am

Jordi wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Wait, why is Lamela a silver? Laughing
    Because his overall is 74.
    I change my question to, why did EA make him 74?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:34 am

Fucking TOTY Aguero is disgustingly good, feels horrible knowing he's not mine, might give him back now just because it destroys me every time he scores.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:37 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Strong 50k current profit on Benzema, think I'll sell up as soon as my exams are done.

Give me a date and I might buy the players. Although the main focus is giving the 100k back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:28 am