Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
FishnChips
Mason
Kuled
Forest
Cadbury
luke.
Phadunkin Donuts
Ra's al Ghul
Trig
Theo Filippo
Jordi
Harrold
Rafael Benitez
crump
18 posters

Brendan Rodgers Named Liverpool Manager

Anonymous

Brendan Rodgers Named Liverpool Manager - Page 2 Empty Re: Brendan Rodgers Named Liverpool Manager

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 4:01 am

but if you read the whole discussion and not just read a single post, out of context, you might not look so stupid Smile
    Anonymous

Brendan Rodgers Named Liverpool Manager - Page 2 Empty Re: Brendan Rodgers Named Liverpool Manager

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 4:03 am

ViVaRooney wrote:but if you read the whole discussion and not just read a single post, out of context, you might not look so stupid Smile

Its got nothing to do with the whole discussion, its only to do with what was asked. What a Face
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Thu May 31, 2012 4:08 am

Sack a racist.

Appoint the father of a rapist.

More ammunition for RR hopefully Smile
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 31, 2012 4:15 am

Rafa was the only one I feared, so I don't mind this.
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Thu May 31, 2012 4:17 am

Forest wrote:I think this definitely confirms Liverpool as now only being a midtable club

brb winning Champions League with a manager who got sacked from West Brom
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Thu May 31, 2012 4:35 am

Very good appointment. Will be interesting to see if he can mould the team into a passing team like he did at Swansea.
    FishnChips
    FishnChips

Post by FishnChips Thu May 31, 2012 7:54 am

This will be like Hodgson Part II.

Hopefully, anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 8:02 am

Mason wrote:Very good appointment. Will be interesting to see if he can mould the team into a passing team like he did at Swansea.
    For that to happen, he needs to revamp that midfield of yours as only Lucas looks comfortable in possesion, Gerrard prefers to pass the ball through opponents and Adam wants to be in hollywood everytime he gets the ball.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu May 31, 2012 8:03 am

Aquliani and Cole will both be back, people always forget that.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Thu May 31, 2012 8:03 am

Good luck to the bloke!
    I wish him all the best. If LVG gets a role at the club, I will be very happy with the boards appointments.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 31, 2012 8:24 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Aquliani and Cole will both be back, people always forget that.
    He wanted to leave twice for the same reason, it's only a matter of time before he does leave for good.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu May 31, 2012 8:28 am

Kuled wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Aquliani and Cole will both be back, people always forget that.
    He wanted to leave twice for the same reason, it's only a matter of time before he does leave for good.
    He left because Kenny told him he wasn't first choice.
    The_Quilo
    The_Quilo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by The_Quilo Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Finally L'pool hiring a tried manager who has shown he can set up a team.

Can see great things for them next year. Rogers is probably going to buy some cheap passing midfielder this transfer window.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 2:03 pm

He's going to be a good manager for them.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:08 am

Ra's al Ghul wrote:I think he's a decent manager but I don't think he's right for Liverpool at all at this moment in time. If he starts slowly then chances of succeeding become almost impossible. This is a man with only one year of managerial experience in the top flight. That's not enough to convince the average Liverpool fan to stick by him when the going gets tough. They treated Hodgson, a man whose achievements dwarf those of Rodgers, terribly and got rid of him after half a season. That plus the fact that most Liverpool fans were hoping that Benitez would be the new manager means that Rodgers will have an extremely difficult job on his hands. I expect him to fail.
    Thanks
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:17 am

Grenade wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:I think he's a decent manager but I don't think he's right for Liverpool at all at this moment in time. If he starts slowly then chances of succeeding become almost impossible. This is a man with only one year of managerial experience in the top flight. That's not enough to convince the average Liverpool fan to stick by him when the going gets tough. They treated Hodgson, a man whose achievements dwarf those of Rodgers, terribly and got rid of him after half a season. That plus the fact that most Liverpool fans were hoping that Benitez would be the new manager means that Rodgers will have an extremely difficult job on his hands. I expect him to fail.
    Thanks
    He wasn't completely wrong. Coutinho and Sturridge saved his job, and both were complete gambles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:31 am