Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
SophisticatedBeggar
Cam
Kuled
fluffy_kittens
Trent
Laurencio
Carlos Jenkinson
Danny
12 posters

19 arrested in Italian match fixing investigation

Anonymous

19 arrested in Italian match fixing investigation Empty 19 arrested in Italian match fixing investigation

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:55 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18232319
    Danny
    Danny

19 arrested in Italian match fixing investigation Empty Re: 19 arrested in Italian match fixing investigation

Post by Danny Mon May 28, 2012 9:08 pm

See Kuled, "arrested".

shifty
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

19 arrested in Italian match fixing investigation Empty Re: 19 arrested in Italian match fixing investigation

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon May 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Conte got arrested also 19 arrested in Italian match fixing investigation 70955
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon May 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Fonseca wrote:Conte got arrested also 19 arrested in Italian match fixing investigation 70955

Juventus coach Antonio Conte, who just led the club to the Serie A title in his first season in charge, is among those being questioned by police.

Questioned, that's not exactly arrested.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon May 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Skysports said he got arrested, calm down god
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Tue May 29, 2012 3:57 am

Match-fixing facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 3:59 am

As long as Ibra stays.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 4:01 am

I am very disappointed in Conte, I never saw him as the type to be found guilty of match fixing.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Tue May 29, 2012 6:14 am

wish the sport wouldn't be tainted by stuff like this, you'd think these people would learn.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue May 29, 2012 6:15 am

Glen Damon wrote:I am very disappointed in Conte, I never saw him as the type to be found guilty of match fixing.
    He hasn't, he's only been investigated ffs Laughing Nothing has been proven yet
    "How come I was never called by Cremona authorities before? I'm going on vacation now."
    not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 6:16 am

Kuled wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I am very disappointed in Conte, I never saw him as the type to be found guilty of match fixing.
    He hasn't, he's only been investigated ffs Laughing Nothing has been proven yet
    I made that poster for Juventino's sake.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Would be really stupid if Juve was found guilty of match fixing again. Did they not learn?
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue May 29, 2012 2:08 pm

I thought the allegations are from when Conte was at Siena. shifty
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Tue May 29, 2012 2:12 pm

They are. Juve have nothing to do with this.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue May 29, 2012 6:12 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Would be really stupid if Juve was found guilty of match fixing again. Did they not learn?
    Did you even read the article?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Kuled wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Would be really stupid if Juve was found guilty of match fixing again. Did they not learn?
    Did you even read the article?

No, I just saw someone mention the Juve coach, so I assumed it involved Juve.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue May 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Well they aren't.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Yes, I was aware of that about 5 hours ago.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Tue May 29, 2012 6:50 pm

G'warn AhlyLAD!
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue May 29, 2012 6:59 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Yes, I was aware of that about 5 hours ago.
    Sorry then, didn't read the posts below your comment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Best league in the world not worthy
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue May 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Hadouken! wrote:Best league in the world 19 arrested in Italian match fixing investigation 914411

This is true for Serie A but Serie B is total rubbish.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Wed May 30, 2012 2:44 am

The Italian PM has suggested Italian football might have to be suspended 2 or 3 years after this latest scandal.
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Wed May 30, 2012 2:59 am

CollieBuddz wrote:The Italian PM has suggested Italian football might have to be suspended 2 or 3 years after this latest scandal.

Thankfully that will never happen.

Yes, let's suspend a sport which generates over 1bn euros in tax revenue per year for the Italian economy, and put the rank and file workers at every stadium and club out of work without compensation. Rolling Eyes And for what? Because some lower league players wanted to be involved in betting with mob figures, and international crime syndicates?

Many of the guilty parties were already charged and sentenced last summer. This is simply a continuation of that investigation. Aside from a few idiots on Lazio and Genoa, this has nothing to do with the first division whatsoever.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Wed May 30, 2012 5:09 am

anyone found guilty should be suspended from Italian football for life, same thing that should've happened to Juventus the last time around.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Wed May 30, 2012 9:37 am

Everyone cited should be forced to move to San Marino football immediately.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:27 am