Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Danny
Kuled
Ra's al Ghul
Rafael Benitez
Cam
Carlos Jenkinson
Harrold
VivaRonaldoLAD
Zzonked
Theo Filippo
Mason
15 posters

Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League next season?

Poll

Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League?

[ 9 ]
    Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League next season? Bar_left53%Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League next season? Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League next season? Bar_left47%Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League next season? Bar_right [47%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League next season? Empty Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League next season?

Post by Mason Sun May 20, 2012 8:36 am

If they bring in the right signings I believe they can. Smile
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League next season? Empty Re: Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League next season?

Post by Theo Filippo Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 am

Cheers for answering your own question, fuck off, die and someone close this thread.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League next season? Empty Re: Can Chelsea challenge for the Premier League next season?

Post by Mason Sun May 20, 2012 8:38 am

You are very mad Theo. You should not gamble in future. Smile
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun May 20, 2012 8:38 am

They can, but I still think they're in transition and would need a fair few signings.

If they play like they did tonight, they wouldn't challenge, they'd get fucked 9 times out of 10.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun May 20, 2012 8:38 am

Mason wrote:You are very mad Theo. You should not gamble in future. Smile
    I won money.

Last edited by Theo Filippo on Sun May 20, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:38 am

They deserve to! Smile
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun May 20, 2012 8:38 am

I believe if they win more games than anyone else that this could be the case.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:39 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Cheers for answering your own question, fuck off, die and someone close this thread.
    Champions

OF

Europe

Augeroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wait wut.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sun May 20, 2012 8:41 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:I believe if they win more games than anyone else that this could be the case.
    I believe that would be the case, cheesy.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun May 20, 2012 11:43 am

If they get more players to sell their souls to come to them they can
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:45 am

maybe but they need better players in certain position
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun May 20, 2012 11:48 am

I would certainly think so, Chelsea normally are challenging for the title anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Not with this team.
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Sun May 20, 2012 1:11 pm

No, they cannot
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Unless they reinforce heavily then there's absolutely no chance.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun May 20, 2012 4:34 pm

No, no one will get that hilarious amount of luck ever again Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:54 pm

with matteo? no
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun May 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Bring in the right players and probably.

Still think it'll go down to United or City though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Depends who the bring in and they would have to be more attack minded in games. But i think its still going to be City and United as the teams to beat, with maybe Chelsea and maybe Arsenal as the other main contenders if they can keep RVP and add to their squad. But i think i will wait and see how comes in and who stays at certain clubs before i can say who will be challenging for the title.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sun May 20, 2012 9:31 pm

They'll finish 5th or 6th next season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:34 pm

chelsea will finish 3rd, spurs will finish 4th and arsenal will finish 5th

but arsenal will win CL rofl

could you imagine Neutral spurs fans lol
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun May 20, 2012 9:34 pm

If that happens to them again it would be the funniest thing ever Laughing
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sun May 20, 2012 9:38 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:chelsea will finish 3rd, spurs will finish 4th and arsenal will finish 5th

but arsenal will win CL rofl

could you imagine Neutral spurs fans lol

I'd kill myself.

Kuled wrote:If that happens to them again it would be the funniest thing ever Laughing

Fuck you Kuled -_-
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun May 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Sure, they will need to spend though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:45 pm

1. Man City
    2. Chelsea
    3. Arsenal

Yes, yes they can.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun May 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:1. Man City
    2. Chelsea
    3. Arsenal

Yes, yes they can.
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Danny wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:1. Man City
    2. Chelsea
    3. Arsenal

Yes, yes they can.
    Laughing

I was being sarcastic but unless you spend £100million this summer, you probably won't finish 2nd either.
    Big_Tihno
    Big_Tihno

Supports : Al-Ittihad, Arsenal.

Post by Big_Tihno Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 am

I think BPL will be much closer next season because both Arsenal and Chelsea will have seen how Manchester United's and Manchester City's style of playing slow conservative football worked and starting using it as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 12:30 am

Big_Tihno wrote:I think BPL will be much closer next season because both Arsenal and Chelsea will have seen how Manchester United's and Manchester City's style of playing slow conservative football worked and starting using it as well.

is that why we were the highest scoring teams in england?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon May 21, 2012 12:32 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Big_Tihno wrote:I think BPL will be much closer next season because both Arsenal and Chelsea will have seen how Manchester United's and Manchester City's style of playing slow conservative football worked and starting using it as well.

is that why we were the highest scoring teams in england?

Under Ancelotti we banged in 103 goals and we played slowly and pretty boring to watch football. Alee

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:26 pm