Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Kuled
MickStupp
ConorCelticFC
Paulinho
Rafael Benitez
TheRangersFan
10 posters

Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS'

Anonymous

Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS' Empty Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS'

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:59 am

rofl

Fantastic supporters, best in the world clap clap clap clap
    Anonymous

Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS' Empty Re: Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS'

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:03 am

Looks like an O to me. It's the font.

Look at the first 'A' .. then look at the one in question

Soccer Am fail
    Jela fail

Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS' GgOLJ
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS' Empty Re: Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS'

Post by TheRangersFan Sun May 20, 2012 2:05 am

Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS' AtQLTlpCQAEzNXo

Definitely looks like an A.

It's either Chompions or Champians
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:07 am

Rangers didnt get the chance to spell it wrong there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:11 am

TheRangersFan wrote:Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS' AtQLTlpCQAEzNXo

Definitely looks like an A.

It's either Chompions or Champians

So mad Laughing Laughing
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Sun May 20, 2012 2:12 am

Helen looking lovely in that dress wank 2
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sun May 20, 2012 2:12 am

After recently having done an essay on Celtic, well done
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:16 am

Hail, Hail Celik are the SPL Champions. And its good to see them winning it, without cheating and not paying their tax bills.

Hallo, Hallo its the only song you know
    Hallo, Hallo in the rain sleet or the snow
    Big Edu wrote it doon for us, so we dont get confused
    In the pop up section of the Rangers news.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:22 am

Paulinho wrote:After recently having done an essay on Celtic, well done

Can I read it? Smile
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sun May 20, 2012 2:31 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:
    Paulinho wrote:After recently having done an essay on Celtic, well done

Can I read it? Smile

I was going to post it as a blog but it's got a few spelling mistakes, i'll PM it to you Razz
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun May 20, 2012 2:59 am

Paulinho wrote:
    Henrik's Tongue wrote:

Can I read it? Smile

I was going to post it as a blog but it's got a few spelling mistakes, i'll PM it to you Razz

Can you PM me too?
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sun May 20, 2012 3:36 am

It's an o.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun May 20, 2012 3:37 am

Looks like an O to me.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun May 20, 2012 3:46 am

Looks like a triangle to me, a capital A has a triangle in it, an "O" doesn't. Uneducated spastics.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 3:48 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Looks like a triangle to me, a capital A has a triangle in it, an "O" doesn't. Uneducated spastics.

Different fonts, too much for RR's brain to cope with Run
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 3:48 am

Who gives a shit, Celtic are champions. deal with it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 3:52 am

#Obsessed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 4:10 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Looks like a triangle to me, a capital A has a triangle in it, an "O" doesn't. Uneducated spastics.

Fuck off geek.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 1:01 pm

They've only gone and done it again ...

Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS' UdTtA

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Paul Lambert was No.14 for Celtic, waits for some shitey excuse lmao.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Celtic fans get a number wrong, yet Rangers have no cash to spend and are in big trouble and a fan wants to post about a wrong number.Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS' 58503

What about a day back in the 1986 when the Rangers fans at Ibrox were celebrating a goal they thought was scored by Walter Kidd off Hearts, as they thought it would give Hearts the League title instead of Celtic. But actually it was Albert Kidd who had scored for Dundee against Hearts and he scored twice that day, and Celtic won their game and Celtic went on to win the League title.

Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS' 70955 Stupid fans or what Congratulations to Celtic, They are The 'CHAMPIANS' 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Calm down, Alan, it was just a joke.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Wed May 23, 2012 5:50 pm

kyro7 wrote:Who gives a shit, Celtic are champions. deal with it
    This.

Can't see why Jela cares.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Trent wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Who gives a shit, Celtic are champions. deal with it
    This.

Fanastic achievement that, LMAO.

How couldn't they do that the past 3 years? When we've hardly spent anything and they've spent over £30million? Laughing

No money, -10 points, players not getting paid and yet we still annihilated them at Ibrox with U19 players playing, one of which incidentally got MOTM.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Wed May 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Trent wrote:
    This.

Fanastic achievement that, LMAO.

How couldn't they do that the past 3 years? When we've hardly spent anything and they've spent over £30million? Laughing

No money, -10 points, players not getting paid and yet we still annihilated them at Ibrox with U19 players playing, one of which incidentally got MOTM.

You spent more on transfers during your three in a row. More lies from Jela.

Annihilated. Laughing You won 3-2 against 9 men. Then we played you about a month after and smashed you 3-0.

Edit: you've even spent more than us this season.

Last edited by ConorCelticFC on Wed May 23, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 11:21 pm

What, £2million is more than you? eek

Bangura cost you £2.5million rofl rofl
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Wed May 23, 2012 11:24 pm

500k on Ortiz, 1.5 mill on Wallace, 800k on Goian, 400k on Bedoya, 400k on Bocanegra, 300k on McKay plus compensation for Aluko and Celik. I'm no mathematician but I'm pretty sure that adds up to more than 2 mill.

You also spent considerably more during the three years you won the title.

Last edited by ConorCelticFC on Wed May 23, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 11:25 pm

ConorCelticFC wrote:500k on Ortiz, 1.5 mill on Wallace, 800k on Goian, 400k on Bedoya, 400k on Bocanegra, 300k on McKay plus cpmpensation for Aluko and Celik. I'm no mathematician but I'm pretty sure that adds up to more than 1.5 mill.

Wrong. They've not all been paid up front. They're in instalments.

+ You know Aluko paid his own compensation. Laughing
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Wed May 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:500k on Ortiz, 1.5 mill on Wallace, 800k on Goian, 400k on Bedoya, 400k on Bocanegra, 300k on McKay plus cpmpensation for Aluko and Celik. I'm no mathematician but I'm pretty sure that adds up to more than 1.5 mill.

That's a fucking ridiculous argument and you know it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Anyway, Jelavic's fee covered it all and then some. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 11:32 pm

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

That's a fucking ridiculous argument and you know it.

They're now in the CVA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:35 am