Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Kris
Grenade
Mouse
Carlos Jenkinson
Torresxvilla
9 posters

Arsenal Finally Set to Land £12m Star Dubbed the New Ronaldo

Anonymous

Arsenal Finally Set to Land £12m Star Dubbed the New Ronaldo Empty Arsenal Finally Set to Land £12m Star Dubbed the New Ronaldo

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:21 am

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/11/05/arsenal-finally-set-to-land-12m-star-dubbed-the-new-ronaldo/?
    Anonymous

Arsenal Finally Set to Land £12m Star Dubbed the New Ronaldo Empty Re: Arsenal Finally Set to Land £12m Star Dubbed the New Ronaldo

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:38 am

I'd welcome him with open arms although he won't get into our starting 11 just yet.
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Arsenal Finally Set to Land £12m Star Dubbed the New Ronaldo Empty Re: Arsenal Finally Set to Land £12m Star Dubbed the New Ronaldo

Post by Torresxvilla Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:59 am

How is Hazard the next Ronaldo?

Anyway, he seems like an Arsenal type of player, but they don't need him right now.

Maybe when Arshavin declines?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:19 am

Torresxvilla wrote:How is Hazard the next Ronaldo?

Anyway, he seems like an Arsenal type of player, but they don't need him right now.

Maybe when Arshavin declines?

He could maybe do as a sub. Although he's too good to be a sub tbh.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:22 am

Too many players as it is, and won't have the effectiveness of Ronaldo because he's only like 5'7
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:24 am

Next Ronaldo? Fuck off.

But he's good, although I don't think Arsenal need him, we'd need him much more than Arsenal. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:28 am

I didn't say he was the next Ronaldo btw.

It was in the article.

You probably already new but just incase lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Arsenal is the best club for him to go to.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:04 pm

I think we'll sign him Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:10 pm

It would be good for him tbf. Wenger would look after him and give him the right training etc.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:03 am

hazard is single handedly carry lille to top of ligue 1

in past season he was best young player in france by long long way

but now, he is simply best player in france of any age and most exciting player in ligue 1 since drogba.

is to easy to say "oh he would not start in my team" if you not watch him play regularly but if you watch him play a few match in his current form you would say otherwise

at this current time he is top 5 player in the world easy. i would not beleive anyone who trying to say otherwise as they would obvious not watch him play recently

12 million is very very low price. arsenal should doing it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:13 am

The only welcome sign he'll be seeing in the near future is ...

Arsenal Finally Set to Land £12m Star Dubbed the New Ronaldo This_is_Anfield
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:56 pm

mauro wrote:hazard is single handedly carry lille to top of ligue 1

but now, he is simply best player in france of any age and most exciting player in ligue 1 since drogba.

is to easy to say "oh he would not start in my team" if you not watch him play regularly but if you watch him play a few match in his current form you would say otherwise

at this current time he is top 5 player in the world easy. i would not beleive anyone who trying to say otherwise as they would obvious not watch him play recently

A great talent but top 5 in the world? No way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Torresxvilla wrote:

this season yes. like i say go watch him first before saying straight away hes not

this season so far
    messi
    ronaldo
    carvalho
    etoo
    hazard
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 pm

He is too good to not be starting, and I dont think our most expensive signing ever Arshavin would be happy playing on the bench either. At this moment in time I prefer Arshavin over Hazard. Theres no knowing that he might fail to adapt to the EPL aswell so would be a risky move even if it is at a cheap price (even though realistically they would not sell him for £12m with his current seasons form).
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:03 am

mauro wrote:
    Torresxvilla wrote:

this season yes. like i say go watch him first before saying straight away hes not

this season so far
    messi
    ronaldo
    carvalho
    etoo
    hazard

What makes you assume that I don't "watch him". Laughing

I have watched a few Ligue 1 games involving Lille this season. I assume you're a French scout for Arsenal? Laughing

How do you even judge a players' form, when you're talking about different positions?

Oezil, Nani, Nasri, Van der Vaart, and Bale to name a few, have been brilliant this season I bet.

Bale definitely has been better than Hazard this season. Neutral
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:22 am

I wouldn't doubt, not even for half a second that Hazard is one of the top talents in the world. But calling him a top 5 player, currently, might be an overkill. In a few seasons, though, it may be realistic.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    The only welcome sign he'll be seeing in the near future is ...

Arsenal Finally Set to Land £12m Star Dubbed the New Ronaldo This_is_Anfield

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

There is only 1 chance and that is no chance
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:24 pm

lol bullshit, you have not watching lille play at all this season probably

without hazard lille would be in midtable
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:16 pm

I don't doubt your words about Hazard's importance, but that doesn't make Hazard a top 5 player in the world. Does anyone remember Benzema play for Lyon? Oh, right, he was effin class, but now he's 2nd choice in Real Madrid (one of the biggest clubs in the world, but a top 5 player would start anywhere). It may be because the French league just isn't as good as the English, Spanish, Italian or German league. Hazard is a great talent, and has the potential to become a great player, and I think he'd do well with better players around him (and because of that - less pressure), but there's still a good way to go before top 5. I don't think Hazard would be walking into any lineup in the world.. but he has the potential to become that player.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 am

Well if nobody else wants him I suppose we'll have to take him shifty
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:34 am

mauro wrote:lol bullshit, you have not watching lille play at all this season probably

without hazard lille would be in midtable

So you're saying Lille is a 1 man team? What about the likes of Gervinho, Cabaye and Rami?

In my opinion, even if Hazard was the best player in Ligue 1, it wouldn't automatically make him a Top 5 player in the world.

Although the Ligue 1 is competitive this year, face it...the quality is still lacking in comparison to La Liga, Seria A, Bundesliga, and EPL.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:26 am

i already said that hazard has been biggest player in ligue 1 since drogba, and only other player in last decade who is as good as these 2 before that in ligue 1 was ronaldinho

so he is how you say "in good company"

benzema,essien,malouda,juninho,nasri,gourcuff etc never dominated ligue 1 like hazard is
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:49 am

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=847282&sec=transfers&cc=5739

Eek.

Go to Arsenal, Hazard. Sad
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:52 pm

JK wrote:http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=847282&sec=transfers&cc=5739

Eek.

Go to Arsenal, Hazard. Sad

Worst move ever if he did that. They already have Di Maria and Ronaldo. Why take Hazard and ruin his career
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:44 am

Arsene Wenger confirmed today that he's interested in signing Hazard. eek2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:06 pm