Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

My first compilation video, tell me what you think please

Anonymous

My first compilation video, tell me what you think please Empty My first compilation video, tell me what you think please

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUZtpqj57dU
    Anonymous

My first compilation video, tell me what you think please Empty Re: My first compilation video, tell me what you think please

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:05 am

Why isn't it letting me use the tags or embed it?
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Formerly known as : StickeyLFC

My first compilation video, tell me what you think please Empty Re: My first compilation video, tell me what you think please

Post by Noel Gallagher Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:13 am

I like it.

Way too much walking around at the start though. Excellent nonetheless. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:14 am

Ronaldo painted black?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:14 am

Thanks Smile

I'm gonna edit it then, take out a bit of the start. Realised i've missed out his goal v Millwall too doh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 am

Pick a better song
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:20 am

I like compilation videos that have at the start bad points of them missing a shot and commentator saying stuff like "He just can't find his form" then it gradually gets better.

This is good though, try to go for a song that is good for the occasion, not a song you like. Also, less walking around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:27 am

I liked it, I wanted to make one but I have a hard time finding clips without downloading every football league show.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:28 am

You should render the video to fit Youtube, look up how to do it so it doesn't show up in a little box.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:39 am

Well I'm overly critical about these sort of videos, so don't be too sensitive about what I'm about to rant out.

1. The music doesn't fit, it's not good, the singing is awful, the rythm doesn't fit the movements and there is nothing immersive about it.
    2. The clips themselves are OK, but of a little poor quality, other than that I find them a little too sharply cut
    3. You need to bring in the atmosphere of the goals every once in a while. Having music that lets you turn on the ambient sound is vital
    4. Could do with some better transitions, they are too plain and takes away the action and rythm.
    5. Some clips are too long, others are too short, you need to find a rythm and stick with it, usually what music is intended to do
    6. The intro is basically a loop, if you want to present the player then use music, sounds and somewhat rapid-moving clips, it feels like it's the same thing being churned over too many times. Too long basically.
    7. A handful of shots, particulary the one at the end, has the camera too far away for the "slow-motion great moment" to be realistic.

I could go into more detail, but that would just be... I'll shut up now.
    As I said, I'm very critical. I've only seen about 3-4 compilations on youtube that I actually liked, and two of those were by professionals =/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:41 am

Dreadful music.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:43 am

Lmao Laurencio.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:43 am

Laurencio wrote:Well I'm overly critical about these sort of videos, so don't be too sensitive about what I'm about to rant out.

1. The music doesn't fit, it's not good, the singing is awful, the rythm doesn't fit the movements and there is nothing immersive about it.
    2. The clips themselves are OK, but of a little poor quality, other than that I find them a little too sharply cut
    3. You need to bring in the atmosphere of the goals every once in a while. Having music that lets you turn on the ambient sound is vital
    4. Could do with some better transitions, they are too plain and takes away the action and rythm.
    5. Some clips are too long, others are too short, you need to find a rythm and stick with it, usually what music is intended to do
    6. The intro is basically a loop, if you want to present the player then use music, sounds and somewhat rapid-moving clips, it feels like it's the same thing being churned over too many times. Too long basically.
    7. A handful of shots, particulary the one at the end, has the camera too far away for the "slow-motion great moment" to be realistic.

As I said, I'm very critical. I've only seen about 3-4 compilations on youtube that I actually liked, and two of those were by professionals =/

Whacha think about El Alonso's work?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:44 am

That's one of the one's Laurencio liked, done by a professional.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:47 am

kyro7 wrote:

lmao
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 am

Laurencio wrote:Well I'm overly critical about these sort of videos, so don't be too sensitive about what I'm about to rant out.

It's hard to find top quality clips of Championship goals...
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:19 am

kyro7 wrote:

It was hard, but I managed to resist a wank. Nice work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:13 am