Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Mal
Theo Filippo
Kuled
jeb4eva
Sean
ShakerMatty
Jordi
Zzonked
Andy
13 posters

I Norwich City vs Manchester City I Match Thread I

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

I Norwich City vs Manchester City I Match Thread I - Page 3 Empty Re: I Norwich City vs Manchester City I Match Thread I

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

He ran off. rofl
    Anonymous

I Norwich City vs Manchester City I Match Thread I - Page 3 Empty Re: I Norwich City vs Manchester City I Match Thread I

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

Laughing

nah but i remember it too, 08/09. they destroyed newcastle 5-1 during it

if we are gonna win with late goals again and again and again.. i am gonna die 10 years earlier then i would have
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:50 am

Look at Tevez what an odd prick Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:50 am

Splashy wrote:
    ScottyBoy_1989 wrote:This reminds me of Liverpool's strong finish in the season we came second.

I think City are going to finish very strongly, smashing teams, but United will be winning all their games in jammy fashion, thus, not dropping any points and winning the title.

I expect to see a really dodgy ref decision in there somewhere, at a vital, title deciding moment.
    Which season was that, 88-89? hehe

08/09.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 am

Why do they always get Summerbee in, all he does is get pissed off and have a go Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 am

That Summerbee is an utter cunt and I hope he dies.. but he was actually right that time who the fuck asks if a player dives after scoring a hat-trick. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:54 am

Fuck, some nice fucking goals. wank 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:55 am

Tevez is so good.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:56 am

Who is this old prick?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:57 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 am

Theo Filippo wrote:

rofl
    Probably the funniest thing on Sky, "We dominated this game and I'm talking possession wise, probably 60 percent of this game" Then it comes up that we had more possession and he doesn't care about stats. rofl
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am

We dominated this game and I'm talking dominating possession wise for 60-70% of the game...
    United 54% - 46% City

rofl
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:02 am

How can Tevez not know English yet, he's been here, what, 5 years? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:03 am

Why can I not hate Mancini? I find him to be class. Laughing

Sean

Post by Sean Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:04 am

His hairs a different colour everytime Laughing

Summerbee is such a bitter cunt, premier division championship Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:09 am

I Norwich City vs Manchester City I Match Thread I - Page 3 FmdJY
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 am

Gatsby wrote:How can Tevez not know English yet, he's been here, what, 5 years? Laughing

Because he's the epitome of a disgusting, useless, lazy piece of SHIT.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 am

Trig wrote:
    Gatsby wrote:How can Tevez not know English yet, he's been here, what, 5 years? Laughing

Jealous.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:17 am

Trig wrote:

Lazy? I don't know.. not on the pitch anyway.. he's brilliant.
    Trig
    Trig

Post by Trig Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:18 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Trig wrote:

Fantastic player, horrific human being.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:19 am

Trig wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Trig wrote:

What makes you say that? He always seemed to show respect to our fans, I think he was just badly advised.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 am

Trig wrote:

What makes him useless? His strike record for City is incredible. alee2
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Trig wrote:

What makes you say that? He always seemed to show respect to our fans, I think he was just badly advised.

Yea agreed, he came from a very poor background, I think he's illiterate, so he's not the smartest and so I think he's been taking advantage of alot.
    Trig
    Trig

Post by Trig Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:35 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Trig wrote:

Probably the the latter, I just hate that cunt now. Find him repulsive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:41 am

Gatsby wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Trig wrote:

Yea agreed, he came from a very poor background, I think he's illiterate, so he's not the smartest and so I think he's been taking advantage of alot.
    When he first came back to Old Trafford with City 09/10 and he went out to warm up, and was getting boo'd and abused he was absolutely stunned, confused, and sad, I don't think he understood how severely the fans didn't want him to go, I think that bloke that owned him and other people just gave him terrible advice and he wasn't ready for the hate, and when you feel like you've done nothing wrong and get abuse like that it's going to turn a bit sour like it did.. but even at the end he spoke well of our fans generally.

I always found it frustrating that he spoke about Fergie afterwards but who am I to say what happened, Tevez may have every right to feel upset with Fergie, when Tevez first left I had the hatred inside, and felt very bitter but over time I've accepted it and don't really hate him now. silent
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Gatsby wrote:

When he first came back to Old Trafford with City 09/10 and he went out to warm up, and was getting boo'd and abused he was absolutely stunned, confused, and sad, I don't think he understood how severely the fans didn't want him to go, I think that bloke that owned him and other people just gave him terrible advice and he wasn't ready for the hate, and when you feel like you've done nothing wrong and get abuse like that it's going to turn a bit sour like it did.. but even at the end he spoke well of our fans generally.

I always found it frustrating that he spoke about Fergie afterwards but who am I to say what happened, Tevez may have every right to feel upset with Fergie, when Tevez first left I had the hatred inside, and felt very bitter but over time I've accepted it and don't really hate him now. silent

Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 am

Tevez >>>> Man city

just saw the golf celebration.. so he making mockery of the club and the situation rofl and city fans just lap it all up. he is laughing to the bank
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 am

ViVaRooney wrote:Tevez >>>> Man city

just saw the golf celebration.. so he making mockery of the club and the situation rofl and city fans just lap it all up. he is laughing to the bank

Calm down.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:50 am

Golf celebration was brilliant. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:06 am

Zzonked wrote:Golf celebration was brilliant. Laughing

well ofcourse, the fans clearly have no respect for the club.

anyway.. http://www.iol.co.za/sport/soccer/premier-league/title-race-still-finished-mancini-1.1276042

rofl they will go 1st and he would still be spouting this crap, there is a time where mind games turns to retardness

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:29 am