Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Kuled
samiz
El_indian
Demoz
arsenalap11
Ben 10
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
jeb4eva
Jontas
Cam
ShakerMatty
Harrold
Marvin
Jordan Henderchip
CoVkId01
20 posters

Wrestlemania 28

Poll

What match did you enjoy the most?

[ 0 ]
    Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 Bar_left0%Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 Bar_left56%Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 Bar_left0%Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 Bar_left11%Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 Bar_left33%Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Mal
    Mal

Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 Empty Re: Wrestlemania 28

Post by Mal Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:08 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Rick Rosstrich wrote:Wow, I forgot how corny and shit wrestling is. Not even The Rock can save that awful shit.

Great, fuck off.

Neutral

Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 am

Why did you not include tje Daniel Bryam v Sheamus in the poll? Some people like matches that last 0:18
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 am

You're kidding right? That was a complete balls-up on WWE's part. That match could've been a classic battle but once again Danielson and Sheamus are overlooked on the grandest stage of them all.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:34 am

Weather130 wrote:Why did you not include tje Daniel Bryam v Sheamus in the poll? Some people like matches that last 0:18

Neutral

jeb4eva wrote:You're kidding right? That was a complete balls-up on WWE's part. That match could've been a classic battle but once again Danielson and Sheamus are overlooked on the grandest stage of them all.

The crowd were so pumped for that match too 'yes, yes, yes!' not worthy

Loved the Daniel Bryan chants during the divas match clap
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:05 am

Just finished watching this.

Triple H vs The Undertaker...

Holy shit. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:13 am

I still found it funny, but you were right, the crowd were buzzing and deserved to see a ten minute match.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 am

facepalm
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:15 am

jeb4eva wrote:You're kidding right? That was a complete balls-up on WWE's part. That match could've been a classic battle but once again Danielson and Sheamus are overlooked on the grandest stage of them all.
    Laughing Yea I was kidding the sad fact it is the creative staff was working on this idea for st least month. They were trying to beat the record for the shortest Wrestlemania much (Kane v Chavo Guerrero, Jr. WrestlemaniaXXIV). Although this match lasted 10 seconds too long. I was expecting AJ to be some how effect the outcome but not this way. The crowd was highly pissed for the first hour so chanting "Daniel Bryan".
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:18 am

I can't get over the Triple H vs The Undertaker match. It wasn't even a wrestling match, it was just a full on fight, both of them were immense.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:43 am

The WWE did a good enough job to trick me into the idea that HHH was actually going to end the streak. Also HBK called that match almost straight down the middle which also wss a suprise to me.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:21 am

In last year's Taker-Trips match I thought the Game was going to end the Streak when he landed that Tombstone. This year though I never thought Taker was going to lose, but still the match will go down in history as one of the best of all time. I wonder how long the Deadman can keep wrestling for. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to call it quits now that he's 20-0 at Wrestlemania.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 am

Weather130 wrote:The WWE did a good enough job to trick me into the idea that HHH was actually going to end the streak. Also HBK called that match almost straight down the middle which also wss a suprise to me.

yeah, thought it would finish with him screwing Trips.

jeb4eva wrote:In last year's Taker-Trips match I thought the Game was going to end the Streak when he landed that Tombstone. This year though I never thought Taker was going to lose, but still the match will go down in history as one of the best of all time. I wonder how long the Deadman can keep wrestling for. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to call it quits now that he's 20-0 at Wrestlemania.

I think that WWE would make a massive deal out of his final match (Flair/HBK style) and other than 'if the streak dies, you die' nothing has been said about Taker not wrestling again.

20-0 is a nice round figure for merchandise though think

I've gone into the last two Maina's knowing Taker won't lose, but still thinking that he would at points in the match (the Tombstone at 27 + the HBK superkick/pedigree this year) Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:47 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Weather130 wrote:The WWE did a good enough job to trick me into the idea that HHH was actually going to end the streak. Also HBK called that match almost straight down the middle which also wss a suprise to me.

yeah, thought it would finish with him screwing Trips.

jeb4eva wrote:In last year's Taker-Trips match I thought the Game was going to end the Streak when he landed that Tombstone. This year though I never thought Taker was going to lose, but still the match will go down in history as one of the best of all time. I wonder how long the Deadman can keep wrestling for. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to call it quits now that he's 20-0 at Wrestlemania.

I think that WWE would make a massive deal out of his final match (Flair/HBK style) and other than 'if the streak dies, you die' nothing has been said about Taker not wrestling again.

20-0 is a nice round figure for merchandise though think

I've gone into the last two Maina's knowing Taker won't lose, but still thinking that he would at points in the match (the Tombstone at 27 + the HBK superkick/pedigree this year) Laughing

That was amazing. Thought that was it. Just like I thought Cena's carry through and AA had finished The Rock.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 am

The only spot in that match that I did notlike in that match was the a repeat of last year's finish but somehow HHH got out.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 am

Weather130 wrote:The only spot in that match that I did notlike in that match was the a repeat of last year's finish but somehow HHH got out.

you kidding, that was a great spot specifically due to the fact it happened last year..
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:12 am

Taped Raw for tonight. Interested to see what happens.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    Weather130 wrote:The only spot in that match that I did notlike in that match was the a repeat of last year's finish but somehow HHH got out.

you kidding, that was a great spot specifically due to the fact it happened last year..
    Although I admit it was not a repeat of last year because of the HITC cage. The ref is down and a replacement cannot get in and when he gets there he gets taken out as well. Sucks for that guy, stuck and the cage for 5-10 minutes and he forced to lay down and pretend that he is dead.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:[panda(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/cwZqvgzbrmc[/panda]

Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 58503

Wrestlemania 28 - Page 8 58503 . "Rock was winded" Do those guys know anything about selling an opponents moves? If you get hit in the stomach multiple times you are going to get winded. They are so accustomed to supercena not selling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:16 am