Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sami Hyypiä placed in charge of Bayer Leverkusen

George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Sami Hyypiä placed in charge of Bayer Leverkusen Empty Sami Hyypiä placed in charge of Bayer Leverkusen

Post by George Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Sami Hyypia has been placed in temporary charge of Bayer Leverkusen after Robin Dutt was sacked following a fifth consecutive loss.
    The former Liverpool defender will work alongside Under 19 coach Sascha Lewandowski until the end of the season.

Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voeller and managing director Wolfgang Holzhaeuser lost patience with the Dutt after Saturday's 2-0 loss at home to Freiburg.
    Leverkusen lie sixth in the Bundesliga on goal difference and are fighting for a Europa League place.

Sami Hyypiä placed in charge of Bayer Leverkusen PA-7341183

Personally IF this is true I think that it is great.
    I always thought that he would become a manager at some point in his life as he was such a dynamic character and leader on the pitch for club and country.

Discuss.
    Anonymous

Sami Hyypiä placed in charge of Bayer Leverkusen Empty Re: Sami Hyypiä placed in charge of Bayer Leverkusen

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Hopefully he does well. not worthy
    Anonymous

Sami Hyypiä placed in charge of Bayer Leverkusen Empty Re: Sami Hyypiä placed in charge of Bayer Leverkusen

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Yes if this is true i wish him all the luck in the world. A great servant to Liverpool fc and seems like such a great guy, good luck big Sami.

Sami Hyypiä placed in charge of Bayer Leverkusen 914411 Sami Hyppia Legend Sami Hyypiä placed in charge of Bayer Leverkusen 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:52 pm

April fools?
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Sami not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:01 pm

It's true. Smile
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Another Liverpool hero to fail miserably?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:03 pm

I doubt he can fail miserably seeing as he is only in temporary charge.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Cam wrote:I doubt he can fail miserably seeing as he is only in temporary charge.

Hopefully if he does good, He'll get it permanently. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Cam wrote:I doubt he can fail miserably seeing as he is only in temporary charge.

..And then fail miserably. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Cam wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

..And then fail miserably. shifty

I gerrit hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Kuled wrote:Another Liverpool hero to fail miserably?
    scratch
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Risky from Leverkusen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:13 am