Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

4 Preston players leak team and tactics to Sheff Wed players

Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

4 Preston players leak team and tactics to Sheff Wed players Empty 4 Preston players leak team and tactics to Sheff Wed players

Post by Ben 10 Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:12 am

#Preston manager, Graham Westley says four North End players released details of the team and tactics prior to defeat by Sheff Wed. #pnefc

This is an absolute disgrace. Jeff Stelling said there's a stand-off in the dressing roo at Hillsborugh.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

4 Preston players leak team and tactics to Sheff Wed players Empty Re: 4 Preston players leak team and tactics to Sheff Wed players

Post by Harrold Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:15 am

Wow.

See you next season. Smile
    Anonymous

4 Preston players leak team and tactics to Sheff Wed players Empty Re: 4 Preston players leak team and tactics to Sheff Wed players

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:17 am

hume7 wrote:#Preston manager, Graham Westley says four North End players released details of the team and tactics prior to defeat by Sheff Wed. #pnefc

This is an absolute disgrace. Jeff Stelling said there's a stand-off in the dressing roo at Hillsborugh.
    made me think of this

4 Preston players leak team and tactics to Sheff Wed players Cowboy_showdown
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:25 am

LOL. Manager has to go after this, surely?
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:28 am

I want him too, but the players who leaked it should never play again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:30 am

hume7 wrote:I want him too, but the players who leaked it should never play again.

What if it was Hume, Coutts, Parry & Stuckmann or something like that? Laughing
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:35 am

Then i'd still wouldn't want them to play again.

I suspect it being Mellor as he played for them last season, and Treacy is also in their squad, so I could see Hume, Coutts, Parry, Morgan, Gray who might be involved....

I don't even know. My club is being ruined.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:52 am

Players obviously share your sentiments if they're doing such things. And of course the manager has made everything ten times worse by going public with this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:53 am

Rubbish, this only happens in Italy, not in good old England.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:42 am

If definately happened
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 am

Deary me. facepalm

Going down..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:17 am

Glen Damon wrote:Rubbish, this only happens in Italy, not in good old England.

stfu noob
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:28 am

ilJuventino wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Rubbish, this only happens in Italy, not in good old England.

stfu noob

Whoosh.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:43 am

Bet it was Aneke 4 Preston players leak team and tactics to Sheff Wed players 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:44 am

Told you Westley was a rubbish appointment Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 am

Lost the dressing room. Desperate stuff.
    Doesn't he make the players do 9 till 5?
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:37 am

"It is about getting away from losing and start winning and becoming more difficult to beat but to stand in the dugout today and be told by their dugout that four of our players had given our side across to them says where our side is at.

"You don't need four players from your own squad releasing that kind of information and I have to work on the basis that they wouldn't tell me a lie.

"So to hear that at 5pm yesterday Sheffield Wednesday got that news shows you what we are up against but it doesn't surprise me.

"At times it works to tell people the type of things that go on in a losing environment and when you have got that sort of stuff going on, obviously it is my job to solve it, but when a team is losing it is losing for reasons.

"When you have got people in your own camp working against you it is tough, it is not an excuse and I am not complaining, it is the job and I will get on with it and I will overcome it and they are the type of barriers you have to jump over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:51 pm