Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Paulinho
ayvee1
Mouse
Pippo
8 posters

Those songs that take you back and make you feel like ahhhhh

Anonymous

Those songs that take you back and make you feel like ahhhhh Empty Those songs that take you back and make you feel like ahhhhh

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:21 am

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Those songs that take you back and make you feel like ahhhhh Empty Re: Those songs that take you back and make you feel like ahhhhh

Post by Pippo Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsLQZFMYHcQ
    Anonymous

Those songs that take you back and make you feel like ahhhhh Empty Re: Those songs that take you back and make you feel like ahhhhh

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 am

Pippo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsLQZFMYHcQ

You so random. I expected some Pokemon shit. Laughing

I remember jumping up and down on the sofa to this lo lo lo.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:25 am

ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:39 am

Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:51 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:53 am

Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:55 am

I was about to post Clint Eastwood...Gorillaz Those songs that take you back and make you feel like ahhhhh 914411
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:02 am

All of Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not.
    It always reminds me of my home town of Woking.
    Wish I was still there sometimes.
    Crying or Very sad

Those songs that take you back and make you feel like ahhhhh Arctic-Monkeys-Whatever-People-Say-I-Am-Thats-What-Im-Not
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:28 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:11 am

Probably my favourite song ever. Back when I could tolerate William. Listened to the Elephunk album there and back on a trip to Santander, best holiday ever and I actually got others on the coach listening to BEP What a Face
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:41 am

crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:13 am

Was about to post Gangsters Paradise, Dancing in the Moonlight and Gorillaz! Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Last edited by Alan on Fri May 04, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Reminds me of the days just kicking it playing Tony Hawks.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri May 04, 2012 1:41 am

Chris wrote:

Reminds me of the days just kicking it playing Tony Hawks.
    not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 6:47 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:04 am