Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Mason
Mal
Zzonked
Phadunkin Donuts
Gegilworld93
Ricardo
drivescore
11 posters

Marseille vs Bayern | CL Quarter Finals | 1st leg |

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Marseille vs Bayern | CL Quarter Finals | 1st leg |  - Page 2 Empty Re: Marseille vs Bayern | CL Quarter Finals | 1st leg |

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:25 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Marseille vs Bayern | CL Quarter Finals | 1st leg |  - Page 2 70955 it did.

Bayern got away with cheating yet again, blatant handball by that little shitcunt Lahm before their 1st goal Neutral.

They want to win the CL at their own stadium but Real will hopefully destroy those dreams Smile.

Why do you hate them so much? Laughing

I do hope they get demolished by Real Madrid though.
    Not because they destroyed Basel before anyone claims that Laughing.

I've always hated them, tough to explain really but I think pretty much every football fan (other than Bayern fans obviously) in Germany, Switzerland and Austria hate them, it's kinda similar to the United hate in England etc.
    It might be because they always get lucky, tons of last minute goals and their sheer arrogance is annoying too. Some players I really don't like are playing there as well, the likes of Lahm, Gomez, Müller and Robben. Not a fan of the German NT or Germany for that matter either Laughing
    I need to watch some of their games next season though, because the little beast chose to go to them Dry Smile.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Marseille vs Bayern | CL Quarter Finals | 1st leg |  - Page 2 Empty Re: Marseille vs Bayern | CL Quarter Finals | 1st leg |

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:28 am

Understandable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:55 am

Harrold wrote:
    Ed wrote:wait wut? I thought yoiu werent allowed to play the final in your own country let alone your own stadium???

Yes, you are allowed to play in your own stadium, if it's picked by UEFA.
    bit unfair.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:57 am

Ed wrote:
    Harrold wrote:

bit unfair.

What do you want them to do, exclude the team who's stadium is chosen for the final?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 am

Harrold wrote:
    Ed wrote:bit unfair.

What do you want them to do, exclude the team who's stadium is chosen for the final?
    no, have a back up venue, its what I thought they did.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:00 am

Ed wrote:
    Harrold wrote:

no, have a back up venue, its what I thought they did.

It's fine how it is, there isn't a need for a back-up stadium because of how rare it is for a team to make the final while their stadium is used for the final.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:01 am

Fan numbers are 50/50 anyway so it's only really the venue that may be an advantage.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:03 am

Ed wrote:
    Harrold wrote:

bit unfair.
    Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:05 am

I think it still kind of gives the team a bit of an advantage as it is literally a home game for them (bar the fans of course)
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:22 am

Sorry young gun, that's how it is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:57 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:Sorry young gun, that's how it is.
    Laughing
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:58 am

Ed wrote:I think it still kind of gives the team a bit of an advantage as it is literally a home game for them (bar the fans of course)
    facepalm
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:01 am

Ed wrote:
    Phadunkin Donuts wrote:Sorry young gun, that's how it is.
    Laughing

I mean "old fuck" Lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:03 am

Andy wrote:
    Ed wrote:I think it still kind of gives the team a bit of an advantage as it is literally a home game for them (bar the fans of course)
    facepalm
    why are you facepalming????? Phucking Phaggot
    Andy

Post by Andy Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 am

Ed wrote:
    Andy wrote: facepalm
    why are you facepalming????? Phucking Phaggot
    At your comment because it was a very stupid one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:07 am

Andy wrote:
    Ed wrote:why are you facepalming????? Phucking Phaggot
    At your comment because it was a very stupid one.
    explain why? There is in fact nothing stupid about it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:09 am

Was it a more entertaining game than the Barca - Milan one? Thinking I made the wrong choice of game to watch think Although I'm starting to dislike Bayern purely because of that Canadian cunt who supports them on EA.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 am

Sarmz wrote:Was it a more entertaining game than the Barca - Milan one? Thinking I made the wrong choice of game to watch think Although I'm starting to dislike Bayern purely because of that Canadian cunt who supports them on EA.
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 am

Sarmz wrote:Was it a more entertaining game than the Barca - Milan one? Thinking I made the wrong choice of game to watch think Although I'm starting to dislike Bayern purely because of that Canadian cunt who supports them on EA.
    HellaSwag? rofl
    Andy

Post by Andy Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 am

Ed wrote:
    Andy wrote:At your comment because it was a very stupid one.
    explain why? There is in fact nothing stupid about it
    Because it's picked by UEFA. Also just because your home ground is the final, doesn't mean you have a advantage Laughing . For example, lets say Bayern did reach the final, and they play Barcelona. Barcelona would be favourites.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 am

Andy wrote:
    Ed wrote:explain why? There is in fact nothing stupid about it
    Because it's picked by UEFA. Also just because your home ground is the final, doesn't mean you have a advantage Laughing . For example, lets say Bayern did reach the final, and they play Barcelona. Barcelona would be favourites.
    yes but barca would also be favourites were they to be in the same league, its like having a final of say man city vs bayern munich at the allianz i would consider bayern favourites, whereas at the etihad I would ssay City would be favourites, the comparison your using is an awful one as the teams wouldnt be matched wherever they played each other.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 am

Ed wrote:
    HellaSwag? rofl

That's the one Mad
    Andy

Post by Andy Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:18 am

Ed wrote:
    Andy wrote:Because it's picked by UEFA. Also just because your home ground is the final, doesn't mean you have a advantage Laughing . For example, lets say Bayern did reach the final, and they play Barcelona. Barcelona would be favourites.
    yes but barca would also be favourites were they to be in the same league, its like having a final of say man city vs bayern munich at the allianz i would consider bayern favourites, whereas at the etihad I would ssay City would be favourites, the comparison your using is an awful one as the teams wouldnt be matched wherever they played each other.
    I can't respond to such a fucking awful comment.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:20 am

Andy wrote:
    Ed wrote:yes but barca would also be favourites were they to be in the same league, its like having a final of say man city vs bayern munich at the allianz i would consider bayern favourites, whereas at the etihad I would ssay City would be favourites, the comparison your using is an awful one as the teams wouldnt be matched wherever they played each other.

you're a fucking idiot
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 am

Andy wrote:
    Ed wrote:yes but barca would also be favourites were they to be in the same league, its like having a final of say man city vs bayern munich at the allianz i would consider bayern favourites, whereas at the etihad I would ssay City would be favourites, the comparison your using is an awful one as the teams wouldnt be matched wherever they played each other.
    your such a fucking troll. Reported.
    Andy

Post by Andy Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 am

Dr. Ján Ĩtor wrote:
    Andy wrote:I can't respond to such a fucking awful comment.

you're a fucking idiot
    How's life in Barcelona? Oh wait. You're from Blackburn. Faint
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 am

Sarmz wrote:Was it a more entertaining game than the Barca - Milan one? Thinking I made the wrong choice of game to watch Marseille vs Bayern | CL Quarter Finals | 1st leg |  - Page 2 214775 Although I'm starting to dislike Bayern purely because of that Canadian cunt who supports them on EA.

I guess it was. Least it had goals. And the fact that it could have ended 4-2 was a plus.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:23 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

Why do you hate them so much? Laughing

I do hope they get demolished by Real Madrid though.
    Not because they destroyed Basel before anyone claims that Laughing.

I've always hated them, tough to explain really but I think pretty much every football fan (other than Bayern fans obviously) in Germany, Switzerland and Austria hate them, it's kinda similar to the United hate in England etc.
    It might be because they always get lucky, tons of last minute goals and their sheer arrogance is annoying too. Some players I really don't like are playing there as well, the likes of Lahm, Gomez, Müller and Robben. Not a fan of the German NT or Germany for that matter either Laughing
    I need to watch some of their games next season though, because the little beast chose to go to them Marseille vs Bayern | CL Quarter Finals | 1st leg |  - Page 2 537999.

I don't like them either but come on, how can you hate on Lahm?
    Andy

Post by Andy Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:26 am

Ed wrote:
    Andy wrote:I can't respond to such a fucking awful comment.
    your such a fucking troll. Reported.
    why are you reporting????? Phucking Phaggot
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 am

Andy wrote:
    Ed wrote:your such a fucking troll. Reported.
    why are you reporting????? Phucking Phaggot
    cause your a fucking troll.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:27 am