Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Mason
Totti
RubyArmyCTFC
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ham.
Theo Filippo
Andy
LFC_Grunners
Ben 10
Kuled
Stokes
Sean
Harrold
Walcott
Weather130
Barton
Jordi
drivescore
MickStupp
SBSP
Uncle John from Jamaica
ConorCelticFC
samiz
TheRangersFan
28 posters

Rangers v Celtic - 25th March - TITLE DECIDER - 1pm - SS1

Anonymous

Rangers v Celtic - 25th March - TITLE DECIDER - 1pm - SS1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rangers v Celtic - 25th March - TITLE DECIDER - 1pm - SS1

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 am

Rangers v Celtic - 25th March - TITLE DECIDER - 1pm - SS1 - Page 9 2012-03-25T144823Z_2005275788_GM1E83P1RM101_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-EUROPE-SCOTLAND
    Anonymous

Rangers v Celtic - 25th March - TITLE DECIDER - 1pm - SS1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rangers v Celtic - 25th March - TITLE DECIDER - 1pm - SS1

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 am

Cam wrote:
    TheRangersFan wrote:
    Looked to me like Lennon didn't even wait to shake McCoist's hand at the end. If that was the case then it is very disappointing for him.

I'm sure Neil Lennon got sent to the stands?
    Yes Lennon did get sent to the stands.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:42 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    TheRangersFan wrote:

Yeah I just read he was sent to the stands at half time. Unsurprising really.

Foul & abusive language at the policeman, he was so fucking mad rofl

Laughing Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:43 am

Rangers v Celtic - 25th March - TITLE DECIDER - 1pm - SS1 - Page 9 2012-03-25T144042Z_72294173_GM1E83P1R7O01_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-EUROPE-SCOTLAND

LOOK AT THEM rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:46 am

By the way he wasn't sent to the stands, they sent him inside. He couldn't go to the stands because of fears he would be attacked by the rabid huns
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:46 am

LOL

Missed the game, only just saw highlights on youtube, and can't believe anyone's defending Wanyama's sending off facepalm
    Other two reds are more open to debate imo, though I'd still have said red for both.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:46 am

TheRangersFan wrote:Quite the game. Our quality showed in the end. Davis, McCabe and Edu in particular impressed. I don't know if Celtic have the same quality in the middle of the park, aside from Ledley they are quite average.

Obviously the first red card changed the game but it looked the correct call.

Started smoking the cigars too early which game Celtic a couple of goals which make the game seem closer than it actually was. Would have been better if we went for the throat and scored 10. Not sure about Handsome Bocanegra's red card, definite penalty but probably if celtic weren't down to 9 men it would have been yellow.

Also thought the celtic support was fairly subdued today. They had bursts but on the main were reasonably quiet. I had been told that they were going to have the biggest ever party at a football game ever or some pish. They were, imo, quieter than there previous two or three visits.

Looked to me like Lennon didn't even wait to shake McCoist's hand at the end. If that was the case then it is very disappointing for him.

You think we don't have the same quality as McCabe in the middle of the park? Laughing

He strings a few passes together against 9 men and suddenly he's the new Xavi? I'm getting some Fleckdinho deja vu...

In all seriousness: Kayal, Wanyama, Ledley, Brown, Ki and even Juarez would walk into your team. Edu is simply not a footballer.
    Stokes
    Stokes

Supports : Celtic

Post by Stokes Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:47 am

MickStupp wrote:LOL

Missed the game, only just saw highlights on youtube, and can't believe anyone's defending Wanyama's sending off facepalm
    Other two reds are more open to debate imo, though I'd still have said red for both.
    Don't think Cha should have got sent off but it was correct to sent Wanyama off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:47 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    TheRangersFan wrote:Quite the game. Our quality showed in the end. Davis, McCabe and Edu in particular impressed. I don't know if Celtic have the same quality in the middle of the park, aside from Ledley they are quite average.

Started smoking the cigars too early which game Celtic a couple of goals which make the game seem closer than it actually was. Would have been better if we went for the throat and scored 10. Not sure about Handsome Bocanegra's red card, definite penalty but probably if celtic weren't down to 9 men it would have been yellow.

Also thought the celtic support was fairly subdued today. They had bursts but on the main were reasonably quiet. I had been told that they were going to have the biggest ever party at a football game ever or some pish. They were, imo, quieter than there previous two or three visits.

You think we don't have the same quality as McCabe in the middle of the park? Laughing

He strings a few passes together against 9 men and suddenly he's the new Xavi? I'm getting some Fleckdinho deja vu...

In all seriousness: Kayal, Wanyama, Ledley, Brown, Ki and even Juarez would walk into your team. Edu is simply not a footballer.

Yet he controlled the midfield from start to finish, so bitter rofl

AND I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO LAUGH ENOUGH HAHAHAHAHAHA
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:48 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Rangers v Celtic - 25th March - TITLE DECIDER - 1pm - SS1 - Page 9 2012-03-25T144042Z_72294173_GM1E83P1R7O01_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-EUROPE-SCOTLAND

LOOK AT THEM rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Really? You'd just scored...

Even though we outsung you for most of the game it really was embarrassing for you after 3-1. Genuinely could not hear a fucking thing from the huns.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Rangers v Celtic - 25th March - TITLE DECIDER - 1pm - SS1 - Page 9 2012-03-25T144042Z_72294173_GM1E83P1R7O01_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-EUROPE-SCOTLAND

LOOK AT THEM rofl

Doesn't matter, they've all been invited to the jelly and ice cream party, you haven't.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 am

Wooohoo I just can't laugh enough at Celtic being 18 points in front of us, woohooooooo let's party fellow huns
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:50 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:

All he said about McCabe was that he had a good game. A bit like Ness did last year against you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:50 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:

Really? You'd just scored...

Even though we outsung you for most of the game it really was embarrassing for you after 3-1. Genuinely could not hear a fucking thing from the huns.

The tims sat with their arms folded until the 87th minute rofl rofl rofl
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:51 am

The Maestro wrote:Wooohoo I just can't laugh enough at Celtic being 18 points in front of us, woohooooooo let's party fellow huns
    Why not? Fuck all else going for us so why not celebrate a deserved victory over our rivals.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:52 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:

Yes McCabe is the new Xavi that is exactly what I said.

I think Ledley is a good player and Ki is technically very good( albeit sometimes ineffective). Guys like Kayal, Brown and Wanyama are all relatively average and I've no idea who Juarez even is. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:54 am

Rangers v Celtic - 25th March - TITLE DECIDER - 1pm - SS1 - Page 9 2012-03-25T152056Z_488150501_GM1E83P1T5001_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-EUROPE-SCOTLAND

LENNON WHAT'S THE SCORE, LENNON, LENNON WHAT'S THE SCORE? rofl

CHEER UP NEIL LENNON, OH WHAT CAN IT MEAN TO A SAD TIMMY BASTARD AND A SHITE FITBAW TEAM! FUCKING BRILLIANT! rofl
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:54 am

Love jela when he's like this rofl rofl
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:54 am

TheRangersFan wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

I think Ledley is a good player and Ki is technically very good( albeit sometimes ineffective). Guys like Kayal, Brown and Wanyama are all relatively average and I've no idea who Juarez even is. Smile

I take it you don't watch many Celtic games? Kayal is the best central midielder in Scotland by an absolute mile and Wanyama could easily win Player of the Year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 am

hume7 wrote:Love jela when he's like this rofl rofl

Fucking loving it ha ha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

TIMPLOSION IN HERE rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:57 am

I'm sure lennon will be just fine when he lifts that title Jela there there

You're huffing and puffing and getting so mad
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:58 am

Reminds me of Christopher Walken in True Romance when he's laughing but actually fucking raging inside. It's 8:35 in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqccyUpnZwA
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:58 am

Jela, please be quiet. Surely you'd be celebrating this victory with your mates or whatever
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:59 am

Cam wrote:Jela, please be quiet. Surely you'd be celebrating this victory with your mates or whatever

I was with them at the game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:00 am

Cam wrote:Jela, please be quiet. Surely you'd be celebrating this victory with your mates or whatever

He seemed to get back from Ibrox in a flash Rangers v Celtic - 25th March - TITLE DECIDER - 1pm - SS1 - Page 9 3925848005
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:00 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    TheRangersFan wrote:

I take it you don't watch many Celtic games? Kayal is the best central midielder in Scotland by an absolute mile and Wanyama could easily win Player of the Year.

I watch celtic sometimes, definitely enough to make reasonable and accurate judgements on players. You are perfectly entitled to have your own opinion, but I would not agree that Kayl is the best midfielder in Scotland by a mile. I wouldn't even class him as the best at celtic.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:01 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:

Reminds me of Christopher Walken in True Romance when he's laughing but actually fucking raging inside. It's 8:35 in this video.

Superb scene, one of my favourite scenes in any movie.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:02 am

TheRangersFan wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

Superb scene, one of my favourite scenes in any movie.

thumb
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:11 am

Guys, Jela's just loving the moment, he knows he is in A LOT of shit next week.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:13 am

Kuled wrote:Guys, Jela's just loving the moment, he knows he is in A LOT of shit next week.

He's celebrating what is as much a victory as hitting an elephant with a peashooter before it tramples you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:38 pm