Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ConorCelticFC
Totti
ShakerMatty
7 posters

Celtic v Kilmarnock - League Cup Final - Sunday 18th - 3pm

Poll

Who will lift the League Cup?

[ 2 ]
    Celtic v Kilmarnock - League Cup Final - Sunday 18th - 3pm - Page 3 Bar_left40%Celtic v Kilmarnock - League Cup Final - Sunday 18th - 3pm - Page 3 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Celtic v Kilmarnock - League Cup Final - Sunday 18th - 3pm - Page 3 Bar_left60%Celtic v Kilmarnock - League Cup Final - Sunday 18th - 3pm - Page 3 Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Anonymous

Celtic v Kilmarnock - League Cup Final - Sunday 18th - 3pm - Page 3 Empty Re: Celtic v Kilmarnock - League Cup Final - Sunday 18th - 3pm

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:06 am

The Maestro wrote:When, back in September? what does that count for? We're 21 points clear. You're celebrating this as if it's your biggest result of the season. It is to be fair, the highlight of your misery sewn year. League champions, scottish cup champions come may .. what have you got to celebrate? Laughing

54 titles and we're still going strong. Smile
    Anonymous

Celtic v Kilmarnock - League Cup Final - Sunday 18th - 3pm - Page 3 Empty Re: Celtic v Kilmarnock - League Cup Final - Sunday 18th - 3pm

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:10 am

The Maestro wrote:
    Billy Davies wrote:LOL SO SHIT!

Says a fan of Nottingham Forest, clawing away from the relegation zone in the Championship, how many trophies you winning this season specky? So ashamed of your club you don't even have them as who you support, no signature or avatar either.
    I'd be ashamed as well rofl

Oh, i'm sorry. Didn't know you were a true fan unless you had your team shown in your signature on a meaningless forum where your club is concerned. I do apologise. I've always been under the impression that true fans are those with season tickets that turn up week in week out, and travel the country to watch their team. My mistake.

Anyway, this has probably been one of the worst seasons in our history, so there is no trophies being won. It has been one disaster after another. Sacking Billy Davies after leading us to successive Play Off campaigns, losing 9 players and replacing them with 5 players; clearly not good enough for our team. Hiring McClaren who had no knowledge of Championship football whatsoever. Protests against the board. Nigel Doughty stepping down as chairman. Nigel Doughty wanting to sell the club. McClaren walking away after 10 games. Hiring Steve Cotterill; even though Billy Davies re-applied for HIS job back. Cotterill's wank style of football. Not scoring a goal for about 9 games. Losing our longest serving player with over 400 appearances, Wes Morgan, to rivals Leicester. Nigel Doughty dieing. Cotterill still at Forest. Cotterill's embarrassing post-match interviews, losing at home to bottom of the table Donny, D*rby doing the double over us for the first time in 40 years, and D*rby scum chanting about the death of Nigel Doughty. TBC.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:31 am