Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
drivescore
Kuled
SBSP
Mario
Keanoo
Schnix
Scuba Steve
dena
Gegilworld93
Marvin
Theo Filippo
Childish Logic
16 posters

Are Napoli one of the world's best teams?

Anonymous

Are Napoli one of the world's best teams? Empty Are Napoli one of the world's best teams?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 am

I have always admired and followed Napoli before it was cool, actually I don't always watch Italian football but when I do, I watch Napoli, their football is a revelation to watch and their passing out of the back four is what makes them arguably Italy's most talented team (Juve are good because they play defensively and use midfielders and wingers that defend all the time, Milan are slow and boring to watch and Inter rely far too much on Maicon).
    Morgan de Sanctis is my favourite Italian goalkeeper and it fucking showed sometimes.
    Aronica is one of the most underrated defenders of Serie A and Inler is the world's best box-to-box mid. Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik are all special in their own way, Hamsik is arguably the best passer, Lavezzi can sway past an opponent or two and Cavani is no slouch, can tap a ball across in well.

Last edited by The Maestro on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Are Napoli one of the world's best teams? Empty Re: Are Napoli one of the world's best teams?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:50 am

We beat them last season, so no.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Are Napoli one of the world's best teams? Empty Re: Are Napoli one of the world's best teams?

Post by Childish Logic Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:51 am

possibly.

Probably not.

might be top 20 but not top 10
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 am

They play three/five at the back.

Juventus aren't defensive, Inter do not fucking rely on a full-back and you are underrating Milan.

Last edited by Theo Filippo on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 am

Top 50 for sure.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 am

The Maestro wrote:I have always admired and followed Napoli before it was cool, actually I don't often watch Italian football but when I do, I watch Napoli, their football is a revelation to watch and their passing out of the back four is what makes them arguably Italy's most talented team (Juve are good because they play defensively and use midfielders and wingers that defend all the time, Milan are slow and boring to watch and Inter rely far too much on Maicon).
    Morgan de Sanctis is my favourite Italian goalkeeper and it fucking showed sometimes.
    Aronica is one of the most underrated defenders of Serie A and Inler is the world's best box-to-box mid. Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik are all special in their own way, Hamsik is arguably the best passer, Lavezzi can sway past an opponent or two and Cavani is no slouch, can tap a ball across in well.

Hipster.

TBH this whole post seems like he is trying to say look at me i watch Italian football.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 am

Maybe if they had better defenders, still a long way off though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 am

Fucking Football Hipster
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 am

The Maestro wrote:I have always admired and followed Napoli before it was cool, actually I don't always watch Italian football but when I do, I watch Napoli, their football is a revelation to watch and their passing out of the back four is what makes them arguably Italy's most talented team (Juve are good because they play defensively and use midfielders and wingers that defend all the time, Milan are slow and boring to watch and Inter rely far too much on Maicon).
    Are Napoli one of the world's best teams? The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 am

I liked them 'cause Hamsik was a beast on Championship Manager many years ago. As was Toni Kroos not worthy
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 am

The Maestro wrote:I have always admired and followed Napoli before it was cool

fuckin' hipsters
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:11 am

i was calling people hipsters before it was cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:12 am

The Maestro wrote:I have always admired and followed Napoli before it was cool.
    I doubt you followed them before 1984.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:17 am

This is why you guys should follow MLS. Then you could be MLS hipsters Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:32 am

I used to call people hipsters before it was cool to call people hipsters.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:39 am

ViVaRooney wrote:i was calling people hipsters before it was cool

Bogdan wrote:I used to call people hipsters before it was cool to call people hipsters.

Deja Vu
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:04 pm

i am the original he is the copycat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:09 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:i am the original he is the copycat

I know, which is why your one is above his.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:This is why you guys should follow MLS. Then you could be MLS hipsters Cool

I support Toronto but I have one up on the hipsters because I'm too cool to follow their results.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:27 pm

soo bored, been watching fifa streams for ages. Laughing
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:30 pm

NZG wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:I have always admired and followed Napoli before it was cool, actually I don't often watch Italian football but when I do, I watch Napoli, their football is a revelation to watch and their passing out of the back four is what makes them arguably Italy's most talented team (Juve are good because they play defensively and use midfielders and wingers that defend all the time, Milan are slow and boring to watch and Inter rely far too much on Maicon).

Hipster.

TBH this whole post seems like he is trying to say look at me i watch Italian football.

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Fucking Football Hipster

dena wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:I have always admired and followed Napoli before it was cool

fuckin' hipsters

rofl
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:soo bored, been watching fifa streams for ages. Laughing

Reported, off topic. Are Napoli one of the world's best teams? 3925848005
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Name me 10 teams that are better.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:01 pm

In no particular order:

Manchester United
    Manchester City
    Dortmund
    Barcelona
    Bayern Munich
    Inter Milan
    Juventus
    AC Milan
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:In no particular order:

Manchester United
    Manchester City
    Dortmund
    Barcelona
    Bayern Munich
    Inter Milan
    Juventus
    AC Milan
    Arsenal
    Chelsea

chelsea/arsenal/inter are no better Neutral
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:In no particular order:

Manchester United
    Manchester City
    Dortmund
    Barcelona
    Bayern Munich
    Inter Milan
    Juventus
    AC Milan
    Arsenal
    Chelsea

Atleast half of those aren't better more than half probably, Napoli is being strongly underrated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Dortmund > Arsenal > Napoli > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chelsea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Liverpoorfinishing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:35 pm

for one of the best teams in the world why are they 8 points behind top spot? (with an extra game)

in a league thats not great
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Last season Napoli was top 10 for sure, this year not so much.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:52 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:for one of the best teams in the world why are they 8 points behind top spot? (with an extra game)

in a league thats not great

for a team that's "8 points from the top" in a "league that's not great", they've sure done well to beat the likes of chelsea and 1st place man city. what does that say about the EPL? Rolling Eyes

you might want to think this through next time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:21 pm