Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Anybody beat the latest challange?

Anonymous

Anybody beat the latest challange? Empty Anybody beat the latest challange?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 pm

The latest challenge the Roma Lazio match where you down 2-1, down a man, and you only have 10 minutes(game time) to score 2 goals?

Just beat it but it was near impossible. Easily took me 20 tries. Anyone else find it extremely difficult?
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Supports : Liverpool FC <3

Anybody beat the latest challange? Empty Re: Anybody beat the latest challange?

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:33 am

I just did it in my 1st attempt, I found it really really easy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:13 am

Lil-Milzer-Ladd wrote:I just did it in my 1st attempt, I found it really really easy

Bullshit. You're awful at FIFA, there's no way you did it in your first attempt.

I found it quite difficult as well, took me a bunch of tries before I got it.
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:15 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd wrote:I just did it in my 1st attempt, I found it really really easy

Bullshit. You're awful at FIFA, there's no way you did it in your first attempt.

On what basis am I awful at FIFA? And I did do it 1st time, used Bojan's pace to leg it down the line, crossed to volley for totti. 2nd goal I tramped it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:18 am

Lil-Milzer-Ladd wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

On what basis am I awful at FIFA? And I did do it 1st time, used Bojan's pace to leg it down the line, crossed to volley for totti. 2nd goal I tramped it

I played Clubs with you a couple of times and you were pretty terrible. Your description of those goals doesn't make your story any more viable.
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:36 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd wrote:

I played Clubs with you a couple of times and you were pretty terrible. Your description of those goals doesn't make your story any more viable.

Clubs is different than an 1v1 control all players game, twat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:40 am

Lil-Milzer-Ladd wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

Clubs is different than an 1v1 control all players game, twat

Nah, you're shit and you're lying.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:46 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:50 am

Blade be mad.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:54 am

Just had a go, wow it's difficult.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:54 am

Just done it in my first try. Too easy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:33 am