Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Childish Logic
VivaRonaldoLAD
SBSP
Lux
MickStupp
El_indian
Danny
Jordan Henderchip
12 posters

The tennis thread.

Anonymous

The tennis thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 am

Lisicki lost her singles match didn't she? Didn't get to watch it or even know if it was on TV. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 am

Jesus, 6-1, 6-4. facepalm
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:43 am

why does Julia always end up facing some shit cunts in the second round of tournaments. It's really fucking annoying. She wouldn't be doing so well if players ranked above her weren't useless Crying or Very sad

at this rate Julia will be going to Brisbane instead of Auckland Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:44 am

kyro7 wrote:Jesus, 6-1, 6-4. facepalm

It's more about who she lost to than the score Cry
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:46 am

I wish Julia would just get drawn against Vika in the first round of every single tournament until the end of the season Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 am

GOATarenka wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Jesus, 6-1, 6-4. facepalm

It's more about that to you, I have no feeling whatsoever for Domínguez, probably never seen her play in my life. shifty

Want pictures of Sabine practicing here;

So badly. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 am

Oh god, and here..

Fuck you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:53 am

kyro7 wrote:
    GOATarenka wrote:

It's more about that to you, I have no feeling whatsoever for Domínguez, probably never seen her play in my life. shifty

Want pictures of Sabine practicing here;

So badly. shifty

I have no like or dislike towards LDL either, it's just that she's one of those clay mugs who is absolutely useless on every other surface. It's embarrassing that Lisicki could lose to her so convincingly on a hard court.

and I have no training pictures but here's something to compensate

The tennis thread. - Page 17 Bpimg9983
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 am

GOATarenka wrote:I have no like or dislike towards LDL either, it's just that she's one of those clay mugs who is absolutely useless on every other surface. It's embarrassing that Lisicki could lose to her so convincingly on a hard court.

and I have no training pictures but here's something to compensate

The tennis thread. - Page 17 Bpimg9983
    Oh right, that does make it worse then. Cry

The tennis thread. - Page 17 65718_10150718680388792_174600353791_11415654_1747757589_n

The tennis thread. - Page 17 3c9bc659f666ddeb3ab98af6d67cf319-getty-140892985

The Just Do It ones return. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:03 pm

The tennis thread. - Page 17 8u2s46
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Is that Chip? eek shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:19 pm

If not, someone else got to her first. eek

Chip are you angry? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Btw, nice choice of bottoms from Julia, might have to jump on her bandwagon as well.

The tennis thread. - Page 17 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:24 pm

The tennis thread. - Page 17 SCv0ol

think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:26 pm

not worthy
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:30 pm

the black guy is her physio and that other guy looks like the guy I'll be knocking out in about 9 months
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Chip wrote:the black guy is her physio and that other guy looks like the guy I'll be knocking out in about 9 months
    rofl
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:32 pm

I now have to get my weights out and start doing that for the next 30 minutes Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Rage rofl
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:38 pm

I hope Julia comes to Auckland next year (well end of this year) because if she doesn't she may never see the person who is perfect for her again Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Chip if I saw Julia and she was wearing bottoms like in that image you know I'd have to marry her, is that okay?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Lolcameltoelol
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 pm

kyro7 wrote:Chip if I saw Julia and she was wearing bottoms like in that image you know I'd have to marry her, is that okay?
    I've got to agree, she looks good. In fact, I might ask her out at wimbledon this year.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:47 pm

if you did that, I would find out where you lived. Then I would hunt you down and I would wait for the perfect moment before beating the crap out of you. I would tie you up inside your house and get a knife. I would slowly move the knife up and down your sides before getting a lemon. I would cut the lemon and squeeze the juice on your cut sides this would cause you great pain. Then I would start to stab you in the legs so that you would be unable to use your legs for the rest of your life. I would then grab some more lemons and squeeze the juice over your cuts. I would also get a bottle of hand sanitiser and pour that over your wounds causing you more pain. I would then make cuts on your forehead and get another bottle of hand sanitiser and pour that over the cuts on your forehead causing you more pain. I would then chop your penis off and pour lemon juice and hand sanitiser on the cuts. I would also pour hand sanitiser in your eyes and shove your penis in your mouth. Then I would slowly break all of your fingers then cut the tips of your fingers off. I would then put what was left of your hands in buckets of water and see whether or not you would be able to pee.

I am deadly serious Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Chip wrote:if you did that, I would find out where you lived. Then I would hunt you down and I would wait for the perfect moment before beating the crap out of you. I would tie you up inside your house and get a knife. I would slowly move the knife up and down your sides before getting a lemon. I would cut the lemon and squeeze the juice on your cut sides this would cause you great pain. Then I would start to stab you in the legs so that you would be unable to use your legs for the rest of your life. I would then grab some more lemons and squeeze the juice over your cuts. I would also get a bottle of hand sanitiser and pour that over your wounds causing you more pain. I would then make cuts on your forehead and get another bottle of hand sanitiser and pour that over the cuts on your forehead causing you more pain. I would then chop your penis off and pour lemon juice and hand sanitiser on the cuts. I would also pour hand sanitiser in your eyes and shove your penis in your mouth. Then I would slowly break all of your fingers then cut the tips of your fingers off. I would then put what was left of your hands in buckets of water and see whether or not you would be able to pee.

Chip, she's so beautiful that I'd take all of this for one night with her.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Chip wrote:if you did that, I would find out where you lived. Then I would hunt you down and I would wait for the perfect moment before beating the crap out of you. I would tie you up inside your house and get a knife. I would slowly move the knife up and down your sides before getting a lemon. I would cut the lemon and squeeze the juice on your cut sides this would cause you great pain. Then I would start to stab you in the legs so that you would be unable to use your legs for the rest of your life. I would then grab some more lemons and squeeze the juice over your cuts. I would also get a bottle of hand sanitiser and pour that over your wounds causing you more pain. I would then make cuts on your forehead and get another bottle of hand sanitiser and pour that over the cuts on your forehead causing you more pain. I would then chop your penis off and pour lemon juice and hand sanitiser on the cuts. I would also pour hand sanitiser in your eyes and shove your penis in your mouth. Then I would slowly break all of your fingers then cut the tips of your fingers off. I would then put what was left of your hands in buckets of water and see whether or not you would be able to pee.

That was great.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:50 pm

kyro7 wrote:

I am glad you have noticed her beauty. But you are too in love with this forum to spend a night away from it with her
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Chip wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

I am glad you have noticed her beauty. But you are too in love with this forum to spend a night away from it with her
    OOOOO I really have got Chip going here. rofl

Chip, is this an act or serious, for real now? shifty
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:52 pm

I am deadly serious about everything relating to Julia I have posted. Why must I always prove to you people that I really do love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her. I will go to extreme lengths to make sure I can spend my life with her. I would however sacrifice my life if it meant she would be happy for the rest of her life Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:54 pm

For the record, I could go on the forum on my phone whilst with Julia. shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:34 pm