Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What sort of team will you make on FIFA Street?

crump
    crump

What sort of team will you make on FIFA Street? Empty What sort of team will you make on FIFA Street?

Post by crump Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:18 am

So, in World Tour mode you can start from scratch and build you own team, what sort of team are you going for?

I'm going to go for quick sharp short passing. Then use skills when needed and in the oppositions half. I'm not going to be one of these skill whores that does rainbow flicks with no-one around me in my own half. It looks better actually pulling off skills in front of opponents, instead of violently thrusting your thumb all over the right analog stick not knowing what skill is going to be produced.

World Tour looks a really good, fun and polished game mode, which is a change for EA shifty
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

What sort of team will you make on FIFA Street? Empty Re: What sort of team will you make on FIFA Street?

Post by Andy Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:20 am

It's not even out yet. I don't have a fucking clue.
    crump
    crump

What sort of team will you make on FIFA Street? Empty Re: What sort of team will you make on FIFA Street?

Post by crump Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:21 am

Andy wrote:It's not even out yet. I don't have a fucking clue.

It doesn't mean you don't know what sort of team you want to build though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:22 am

Andy wrote:It's not even out yet. I don't have a fucking clue.

What sort of team will you make on FIFA Street? 70955 Exactly that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:00 am

Yeah, I have to see what the options are on the game before I know what to do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:40 am

I'm gonna have a team of Nerds who will become unlikely champions.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:44 am

Crump WTF? Laughing

Come back about a week after the release date. Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:07 am

Cam wrote:I'm gonna have a team of Nerds who will become unlikely champions.

Lol
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:07 am

People are missing the point.

What team are you aspiring to build?

Pure skills, nothing but passing, etc
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:09 am

Still don't know. What type of players can you have? Also which ones will work best in the game?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 am

Sean wrote:
    Cam wrote:I'm gonna have a team of Nerds who will become unlikely champions.

Lol

Sarcasm isn't nice. Sad
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 am

ahlycotc wrote:Still don't know. What type of players can you have? Also which ones will work best in the game?

They all start out low, like your VP. You upgrade their skills, passing, shooting etc.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:36 am

Cam wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Lol

Sarcasm isn't nice. Sad

Wasnt sarcasm, found it genuinely funny Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:46 am