Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Jorlung
Mason
jeb4eva
Rio Damon
Jordi
Riobust
Steadman
Grenade
The Zlatan
Pippo
Theo Filippo
Benitez
SBSP
VivaRonaldoLAD
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
coolhead33
20 posters

BSCYB Reserves (PS3) (Request to sign now)

coolhead33
    coolhead33

BSCYB Reserves (PS3) (Request to sign now) Empty BSCYB Reserves (PS3) (Request to sign now)

Post by coolhead33 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:22 am

Request to sign now or add Inevitable_Goal so that I can invite you.

Tips for success (bold are rules):
    -Never play with less than 4 people. We have tried this many times and even though with 4+ people we are unbeatable, we never do well against the 2 player abusers.
    -Always have a GK, CB, CAM/Winger and ST when playing league. If you have 4 players on, make sure that they don't all go for the attacking positions as this does not work.
    -Never use ANY. It is better to have a human CB and let the captain use secondary pressing so that the CB can mark runners and stand off players with the ball a lot of the time.
    -Always listen. If you don't listen, you may as well leave as you will never improve if you can'[t take constructive criticism.
    -Understand each other. Make sure that you know how your team mates like to play (lots of runs, hold up ball etc.) in order to improve as a team.
    -Be motivated. If you don't want to play or don't give 100% then tell your team and leave as you will only drag them down.
    -If you want to get into the first team then play in a position in which the first team needs a player.

A thought has just sprung to mind that may please some of you who are very keen on joining BSC Young Boys. We could have a 2nd team that allows forum members to play regularly and have a chance of being promoted to the first team if they impress enough. I'm currently discussing this with other members but if this goes ahead then we will play vs each other once a week or so and you lot can have a club as active as Serpent FC in its prime.

Is anyone interested? I'll check back in the morning to see what happens.

Members:
    Ed
    Mason
    Pip
    Forest
    SBSP
    Milzer
    Rei
    D3tin
    Jeff

Interested?:
    Grenade
    Steadman
    Eriksen

Last edited by coolhead33 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:14 am; edited 15 times in total
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Supports : Liverpool FC <3

BSCYB Reserves (PS3) (Request to sign now) Empty Re: BSCYB Reserves (PS3) (Request to sign now)

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:25 am

I like this thought, however I believe I'm good enough for the BSC 1st team anyway so
    Anonymous

BSCYB Reserves (PS3) (Request to sign now) Empty Re: BSCYB Reserves (PS3) (Request to sign now)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:25 am

Everyone from the forum who wouldn't be a disgrace to the club is already part of the club. No need for anyone else.
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:29 am

Except me Rolling Eyes
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 am

Milzer we already have 3 very capable GKs, including myself.
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:31 am

I still think I'm good enough to play for you guys, I understand you have some phenomenal players at the club, and are currently better than us, I have never denied this
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:32 am

Trees, Pip, Robyn, VR and myself although the latter three could be used outfield more if you join Milzer. With this club, we could monitor the progress of people such as you, Jeff, Forest and others.
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 am

tell ya what, how about I give you daily reports from my club, which already contain a lot of the other forum members.
    If you like what you're hearing about an individual, you can offer them the chance to play for you guys in a few trial matches, and if you wanna sign them then I'll let them do what they want, after all, it's they're decision
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:36 am

wave
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:38 am

SBSP I added you on my other account, hopefully get a better connection
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:38 am

I would like to be apart of the Young Boys reserves
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:39 am

Some people that I hope join this club if it forms are SBSP, Kuled, Jeff, Milzer, Forest, Ben, Grenade, Juve, Blade, Phadunk, Moscow, Sean and many more who have played for the old Serpent FC when it was at its best.

@Milzer: We would want to see for ourselves how good players are. I would like to sign you although first we have to find out what is happening with one of our current goalkeepers. This club will bring back something to the forum and I could make it so that someone trustworthy enough is in charge.

@Leo: I hope that we will not be signing people who constantly slag us off including you.
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:41 am

Fair enough, If the idea goes ahead, I'll probably join you. However, you can't be manager of 2 clubs, therefore I'd like to be the manager of the BSCYB reserves
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:42 am

I said I will put someone trustworthy in charge. It depends who joins as I have a couple of people in mind already. I can manage 2 clubs but will probably not.
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:42 am

Lil-Milzer-Ladd wrote:Fair enough, If the idea goes ahead, I'll probably join you. However, you can't be manager of 2 clubs, therefore I'd like to be the manager of the BSCYB reserves

By the way, that's an idea, not a demand
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:42 am

Lil-Milzer-Ladd wrote:Fair enough, If the idea goes ahead, I'll probably join you. However, you can't be manager of 2 clubs, therefore I'd like to be the manager of the BSCYB reserves

He has two accounts, dont get ahead of yourself. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:42 am

I have actually improved a lot recently too, maybe enough for a trial for the 1st team? shifty

In the 9 games i've played since moving to RM from ST, i've played 9, scored 6.

I'd be interested in this though. Depends whether Milzer will want to carry on his new club he made?
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:43 am

Milzer makes new club
    5 minutes later....
    Milzer want's to join and manage another club

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:44 am

Forest, you're shit.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:45 am

Billy Davies wrote:I have actually improved a lot recently too, maybe enough for a trial for the 1st team? shifty

In the 9 games i've played since moving to RM from ST, i've played 9, scored 6.

I'd be interested in this though. Depends whether Milzer will want to carry on his new club he made?
    This is the whole point of the club, to give people like you a chance without risking our club directly.

We are currently looking for good wingers so it's good that this club can give us the chance to trial some wingers without costing us in important matches.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:45 am

Ramalalaharivololona wrote:Forest, you're shit.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:45 am

Not anymore. I've switched to a new position and done well.

Ask Milzer, Mason and Leo you slag.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

rofl

You're a RM too. Your record. Played 10, scored 2. In what is meant to be a much better team Rolling Eyes

My record as a RM in an inferior team. Played 9, scored 6.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:48 am

Billy Davies wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

rofl

You're a RM too. Your record. Played 10, scored 2. In what is meant to be a much better team Rolling Eyes

Correction, I am an LM.. my job is not to score goals. I get alot of assists of the assists. Thank you and goodnight.
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:48 am

I'm defo keeping the club I made, but if this idea goes ahead then I expect over half of our members to join it, and I think it would work
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:49 am

Billy Davies wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

rofl

She has been a GK since rejoining actually with a game or 2 as ST.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:50 am

I think you should all join my club instead. I have a diverse selection of snacks on offer.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:50 am

BladeGunner wrote:I think you should all join my club instead. I have a diverse selection of snacks on offer.

I will join, this club is a mess Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 am

Benitez wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:I think you should all join my club instead. I have a diverse selection of snacks on offer.

You're actually not invited. Sorry.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    Benitez wrote:

You're actually not invited. Sorry.

Didn't want to join anyway

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:03 am