Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Zzonked
Grenade
ResurrectionRooney
7 posters

Garth Crooks is borderline retarded

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Garth Crooks is borderline retarded Empty Garth Crooks is borderline retarded

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:32 am

Team of the week he posted today

Garth Crooks is borderline retarded _58316179_crooks_050212

Apart from the utterly bizarre formation, with Giggs as the defensive midfielder to cover for van Persie in attacking midfield, he's got two defenders who conceded 3 goals, one of whom scored an own goal and the other had an absolute holocaust, with his mistakes being largely responsible for all 3 goals.

How does this dick head get paid to talk and write about football? Proving the BBC believe in equality by appointing someone mentally disabled?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Garth Crooks is borderline retarded Empty Re: Garth Crooks is borderline retarded

Post by Grenade Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:42 am

His team of the weeks used to be okay before. Fans of big clubs started bitching all the time about why so and so player wasn't in so I think he puts these shit teams out to satisfy the morons.

I'm not gonna lie either it was mainly Arsenal/Liverpool and UTD fans.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Garth Crooks is borderline retarded Empty Re: Garth Crooks is borderline retarded

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:44 am

Even if you want to satisfy big clubs though, at least use Carrick in the defensive midfield role, or even the deep lying Scholes, but Giggs, that's just mind blowing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 am

Why is left footed Bassong the right centre back and right footed Ferdinand the left centre back?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:58 am

He said he'd eat his hat if Yaya didn't win PFA player of the year at one point this season. Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 am

borderline?
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 am

Michael Cox @Zonal_Marking
    RT @howardnurse Garth Crooks busy writing Team of the Week at Stamford Bridge. Impressed by @rioferdy5 plus Giggs || Must be taking the piss

Michael Cox @Zonal_Marking Close
    @garethevansno7 I thought he (Giggs) was terrible - him, Ferdinand and Evra were poor in my view

I know I shouldn't expect better but this is amazing: bbc.co.uk/sport/0/footba… Genuinely thought Ferdinand, Evra & Giggs= United's worst players

I mean fair play to Evra for, er, getting kicked by Sturridge, but defensively he was terrible. And Ferdinand was a complete liability too.

I honestly don't know how anyone can watch that match and think those two played even vaguely well. It's just unbelievable.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:28 am

Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 am

Rio Ferdinand team of the week rofl
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:42 am

rofl Garth not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:41 am